SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:29 pm

I hope I do not see one face that I know from past seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:59 pm

yana_bach wrote:Unfortunately I can totally see Amanda doing it! She's dangerously approaching Bukowski territory
She won't be given a chance, IMO. Enter a new day. New, grown and sexy man for TB.  New blondes and ravens. The squad better find a chair and take a seat because the music is about to stop. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Amanda would just be doing it for her girls because she's a great mom (sob). IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope I do not see one face that I know from past seasons.

Well, except Arie's! giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Amanda would just be doing it for her girls because she's a great mom (sob). IMO.

And mom's deserve vacations too...don't forget! IMO. And maybe a 4th TPTB season will provide enough notoriety to gain access to the celebrity dating app that denied her membership before BIP. All in IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Right. His face for me is the most welcomed face! We need a race car driver smilie, and a wall. 957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:58 pm

@GuardianAngel

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Dragster
Source

And just because I found this one funny...
957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 Cannonball
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks! The car I think it's too big. I'd have to delete 4-5 smiles to get that one in.

The cannon is funny!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:33 pm

@GuardianAngel I figured the car might be big.  I'll be on the look out for smaller.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Right. His face for me is the most welcomed face! We need a race car driver smilie, and a wall. 957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698

:girlfan Arie's make-out wall sessions... :alltens:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedcupcakes Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ladybug82  Thanks! The car I think it's too big. I'd have to delete 4-5 smiles to get that one in.

The cannon is funny!

Found this racing one but maybe not what we're looking for? There's always the checkered race flag too
957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 9 SS3WtgQ
I'm already laughing over the wall emoji. We'll be playing post-a-wall-emoji betting games to bet when he'll use it  cantstopl
frostedcupcakes
frostedcupcakes

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:40 am

Potential returning contestant?
(She was eliminated at Nick's second RC)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win