SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

room3 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:58 am

Sheokaf wrote:She picked a stupid guy who says a bunch stupid crap. Andi 2.0***IMO***

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. affraid
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

room3 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:32 am

Sheokaf wrote:She picked a stupid guy who says a bunch stupid crap. Andi 2.0 ***IMO***
Rachel is nothing like Andi, and imo Bryan is nothing like BOR.    no no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:57 am

There are fan threads for those that don't want discussion and for those that do.
Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:15 am

Sheokaf wrote:She picked a stupid guy who says a bunch stupid crap. Andi 2.0 ***IMO***
I'm worried for her too. I was a huge josh fan and now I'm cautious of anyone who speaks in Bachelor Nation Speak and buys into the fairytale of the show as much as Bryan seems to have. Hopefully he's clear headed and reasonable irl and rachel isn't just buying into his shctick because she's so used to being serious and strong and here he's giving her an out almost.

If anyone has seen, "An Education," that's the storyline I can easily envision here minus the illegal activities laugh out loud That Rachel is sick of being in the hard world and wants to ignore red flags with a man so things can be light and easy for her for once. Life doesn't work that way so hopefully the edit is wrong and my fears for her have no basis.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:38 am

What am I missing?!

Bryan is well educated, runs a chiropractic practice, owns his own condo, and loves his family. The guy was on reality show 14 years ago (thank goodness no one has to judge me for stuff I did at 24). There have been no tabloid stories to speak of - expect for an ex-gf who said he was great. RS said he's heard ZERO on him (exact opposite of Peter by the way).

He's clearly into Rachel and applied for the show to meet her.  He kisses her passionately and shows it. So what are the red flags?! Rachel likes him and he likes her and if she can have some fun, even if it's  for a few months, who cares?! People who hang there hopes on folks getting married out of this show are delusional,IMO. If it happens, great! But the odds aren't great.  I think if you find some companionship and person who makes you happy and smiles the way Rachel does its a win. If they last a year it may be better than a real life relationship.

As far the comparisons to Josh,  if I can recall he was a washed up ex ball player with a bad temper who didn't have job to speak of and was riding his younger pro-footballs brother's coattails! There were also lots of rumours about him well before the show started and after.

I don't get it. Someone enlighten me, please!

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 am

I feel like their families will butt heads even before they do. hmmm

There's a rumour going around that Rachel's oldest sis told someone at a Dallas mommy group that Rachel picked the one guy they didn't want her to pick.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total

room3 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:41 am

I have seen non of the red flags that Josh displayed on Andis season. Those red flags were not bachelor speak but latent anger issues. Which the edit left in. Till now I have seen none of that from the edited show wrt Bryan. If they exist, we have not been shown them.
All we are shown is he and Rachel like to kiss and they gel very well.

Except for the fact that both are from Miami I don't see the comparison. At all.

Jmo.

ETA sfrank I like the line I. Yr post about the marriage expectation from this show.

Even the recent golden couple that so many put on pedestal fell. Anyone else can too. If a couple can take it to the real world and date it's a success in my eyes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:48 am

The Josh comparison is being in love with the lead because she's the lead and immediately believing the fairytale imo. If peeps don't like the josh comparison, no worries, let's use Whitney. She's innocuous enough I think but same deal imo.

Anyway, I don't hate Bryan and I'm not asking anyone to personally convince me of anything. I hope the best for rachel and want to see her happily ever after. Just having a friendly discussion with my fellow boardie buddies Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:52 am

Good post IMO @sfrank. room3 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 4256136633
I read that stuff, too @bleuberry.
I guess my feeling is much like the JP/Ash and her sister, or Des and her brother, you get behind the couple or you don't. These are things families work out or they don't. If they don't so much for the loss IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:56 am

bleuberry wrote:I feel like their families will butt heads even before they do. hmmm

There's a rumour going around that Rachel's oldest sis told someone at a Dallas mommy group that Rachel picked the one guy they didn't want her to pick.

There's a rumour going around Dallas that Rachel quit her job and wants her own reality show.  Rumours are rumours.

But if true, good! She picked who SHE wanted and not who her family wanted. That makes her more like Ashley H. and less like Chris Soules. Solid foundation in my opinion.  That's step 1. Pick the person you want (and who wants you!) and go from there. Family will come around if it's for the long haul, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:01 am

Idk both Ryan and Chris were writing sappy love poems to the lead without even having a full 1on1 and behaving like love sick puppies. During both seasons I remember thinking what ????? Where is this even coming from ????

Shawn B was single minded in his desire for K, she was who he came for and he was sure he was going to be the one even before he met her. He had to be to make it through to the end.

IMO the eventual f1 has to be knee deep, actually fully immersed in the lead asap to deal with the crap that unfolds after the FRC. The f1 position is not for the faint hearted.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:04 am

I feel like this guy gets away with plenty most others would not. How about that insurance fraud case? Someone on reddit looked into the case more and it seems it was settled out of court, which is why in the end the insurance company filed a stipulated order of dismissal. IMO it doesn't seem as though it was a baseless case, since the judge was pushing it forward and denied several motions to dismiss by the defendants. Why would the insurance company voluntarily drop the case unless they received a settlement? I'm no lawyer, but I tend to believe the findings. JMO.

Then there's the pyramid scheme detox tea shilling, which is dodgy as it is, but even more dodgy coming from someone calling themselves a doctor. Also reminds me of Josh and his AdvoCrap. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit