SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:54 pm

FashionLover wrote:
SFoster wrote:It sounds like Peter may be sort of like Dean, in that he doesn't necessarily believe in the constraints of traditional marriage. He should have told her that long before this point. With all his wanting to talk all the time, on a dating show that ends in a proposal/engagement, funny how he left that out. Sounds like his mom thinks he would live with, have children with someone without that legal commitment. IMO, yuck!  That is not Rachel at all. She is looking for traditional marriage and family. ugh

That's not how I understood it. I took it to mean that he is ready for a serious relationship and would eventually get down on one knee, just not in the shows time frame. Realistically that's more believable IMO but we're dealing with this franchise where you're expected to get engaged when the day before you had other relationships so no idea

His mom actually said he was ready for children. But not necessarily for marriage.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:55 pm

It is funny that Peter's hair just keeps getting grayer and greyer, it was not like that before right lool. His family seems nice, he was so cute with his niece.

@FashionLover I thought the same and I can't help but notice that it is the doubt sl they like to do on the show.

@SFoster she said "yet" after.

Last edited by Carine on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Carine wrote:It is funny that Peter's hair just keeps getting grayer and greyer, it was not like that before right lool. His family seem nice and he was so cute with his niece.
Right?! It got so much greyer over the course of the show. Stress laugh out loud

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:58 pm

SFoster wrote:It sounds like Peter may be sort of like Dean, in that he doesn't necessarily believe in the constraints of traditional marriage. He should have told her that long before this point. With all his wanting to talk all the time, on a dating show that ends in a proposal/engagement, funny how he left that out. Sounds like his mom thinks he would live with, have children with someone without that legal commitment. IMO, yuck!  That is not Rachel at all. She is looking for traditional marriage and family. ugh

Yep, he is another Kitptyn and Graham. Commitment issues galore.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Carine wrote:It is funny that Peter's hair just keeps getting grayer and greyer, it was not like that before right lool. He was so cute with his niece.

@FashionLover I thought the same and I can't help but notice that it is the doubt sl they like to do on the show.

@SFoster she said "yet" after.

Yes, his hair does keep getting grayer!!  I noticed that. Maybe his color is wearing off. It was always salt and pepper though.

My point was about the ORDER. He's okay with children for now, commitment for now, but not marriage YET. I think that's what I hear his mom saying. I could be wrong.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:03 pm

Diana wrote:I don't see how this is similar to Chris, Becca and Whit. I'm sorry but Peter could have been all in and it wouldn't haven't changed anything, She was always going to pick Bryan. Her body language and actions during the show tells me that.

all imo

we can't really know that. If peter was waxing poetics like Bryan was from the beginning there is no way of know how this would have played out. If she was always going to pick Bryan, her interaction with peter should have been the same as the other guys IMO. She has been chasing peter, singing about how she sees a future with him, which correct me if I'm wrong, I have't heard her say about Bryan
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:03 pm

I can't help but suspect the "we're in two different places right now" is said to Peter.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:03 pm

If so- what kind of ding dong thinks children are less of a commitment than a piece of paper? Wowsers. She's all yours, Bryan laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Dessler wrote:Eric!!!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

Aww. Gosh I love Eric. I hope his exit isn't too sad.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Carine wrote:It is funny that Peter's hair just keeps getting grayer and greyer, it was not like that before right lool. His family seem nice and he was so cute with his niece.
Right?! It got so much greyer over the course of the show. Stress laugh out loud

Or the hair dye is wearing off. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:06 pm

sorry but there is no way Peter wanted what she wanted... jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Alanna wrote:If so- what kind of ding dong thinks children are less of a commitment than a piece of paper? Wowsers. She's all yours, Bryan laugh out loud

this is Literally me laugh out loud. My parents didn't officially get married until me and my siblings were grown azz kids.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo