SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:14 am

bleuberry wrote:Death threats are pretty serious, hopefully he's reporting those accounts and not just blocking and deleting. For me, his 'right' to respond to the trolls isn't dependent on how hard his life has been or how much he's getting compared to others. So I'm ok with him shutting people down occasionally. I think he'll soon learn that it's futile and that blocking is his friend. I said the same when Rachel, Lauren, and Kaitlyn respond to trolls too. JMO.

His HTD was pretty lame I have to say IMO. Is it too much to ask for some fairytale? Less than Bryan, but way more than Peter laugh out loud. Idk if he just can't do it in the time frame or if he's faking it, that can be debated over and over. I just can't see it happening in 2 more dates.

Rachel had a tough decision - do you pick the guy BSing you who will likely never live up to his lines or the one who just isn't there and may not ever get there. JMO. It's gonna be a rocky finale season and I hope she's mentally preparing. JMO.
Yeah I'm with you. I don't think Bryan is knowingly bs'ing though, just delusions of believing in the fairytale. I'd like a more medium ground f1 as well. Peter is lame AF and Bryan is making some promises and statements that are going to give them a bad time in the future imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:38 am

reason wrote:Today is a sad day in our society.  Peter not saying to Rachel in 2 full dates that he is in love with her, seems to have got people crowing, sending death threats, bashing him for his truth.  Sending nasty vile post to Rachel because she choose to follow her heart.  
Peter stands up for Rachel, but I guess the supposedly fiance a.k.a. (Bryan) dont even care, is singing about his mother instead. He has not post one thing defending anyone other than him self.  I guess his true colors was shown on the Ellen show. I cant wait to see his face when Rachel tells him, you are not chosen.

Some of us already realize he really is not the final 1 Peter is.  I am sure the proposal to his love is worth it, afterall she is glowing from within.  THIS IS ALL MY OPINION. IMHO

This! (but I think she chooses Eric, but I like your comment.)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:42 am

Peter has a pit bull. He talks about his puppy, but have we seen it on instagram before?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:45 am

I don't have time to look for my post back sometime in May/June where I commented that Peter may be the next MM. It was obvious to me he was all about image, and continues to ensure his image is perfect.

IMO he is totally into himself, from the beginning and that's all that matters to him. He calls out SM trolls for being nasty, but he does the very same thing when it comes to Bryan. Just today he once again liked a negative post towards Bryan.

He deleted over 200 followers before he made his account private, he continuously likes comments in his favour, and continously likes negative comments towards Bryan. Not that I ever thought he was the F1, but a F1 wouldn't bother trashing others.

I think they let Rachel announce that she's engaged and happy because they couldn't make this guy look interested in Rachel if they tried. He can't even act like he's interested in her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:57 am

Peter also blocks a lot - some girls were talking about it on Rachel's insta yesterday. They were actually fans of Peter and they just simply asked him a legitimate question and some other fans asked Peter to block them, and he did. So if he blocks little stuff... As I recall Becca did the same thing. It's like they want everyone to think they get only love - to advance popularity. I like the ones who ignore all the negativity. Just let it sit there. That says a lot more about character than deleting and blocking. Just be an adult.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:58 am

djogbenyuie wrote:For real though, i'm not gonna lie, i'm totally having a gut feeling Peter is F1.
When it's that obvious qho the F1 is, it's just not believable anymore.
I think since he is that guarded, either she sent him home at F3 or he is F1. A reluctant F2 is no good for TV.
I'm not sure we will have a proper redemption development or anything like that but I just feel like it's gonna go that way just because it doesn't seem like it and they are insisting on it way too much.
Don't have any explanation for SHV or communications other than if they want to play up social media to misdirect, I can see them go all the way with itv and blogs especially if, like you guys said, Rachel know about sleuthing.

And that would explain Peter bitterness at the moment for sure. And miracle season and season of first.

I don't even have explanation of how she is that much into Bryan and will be accepting another's man proposal  other than we are not in her heart and head.

Don't know but putting it out there and may the sleuthing continue.
Lol laugh out loud laugh out loud

I have to say though, from a viewer perspective, it's not fulfilling to see a one sided love for that long.
And for couples that come out from.this franchise with the lead more into the F1 than the F1 into the lead, it didn't last (April and Tim comes to mind)
All jmo

#TeamRachel

I understand why you're feeling this way because yes, it seemingly would not make sense to show the F1 and the lead's relationship as completely drama free and without issues so viewers won't know that's who is getting picked. It's much like last season where viewers bought the "Vanessa is so whiny and weepy and she and Nick are so miserable while things between him and Raven are so easy and perfect" edit and sure enough Nick picked Vanessa.

However, we have seen the reluctant F2 - Chris Soules' season with Becca. And with Nick's season for example, despite what the editing was trying to show, most people still picked up on the fact that Nick was never really that into Raven so it was obvious he was going to pick Vanessa. That is not the case this season in my opinion. I see no evidence that Rachel isn't fully into Bryan, IMO. I'm sure many see differently and that's their right but to me, woman seems gaga over that guy and has for most of the season.

Also, as some said, we likely will get to the Bryan doubts when the guys meet Rachel's family. My prediction is we will have the family or the sister at least questioning Bryan's sincerity, while Peter will still have his issues and they will probably like Eric and things will continue to build for Eric and Rachel as we've been seeing, only for Eric to "surprisingly" be booted at F3. So then it will be either the guy who seems not ready to commit or the guy her family questions may not be fully sincere. So I do think there will be some storyline.

The thing is as good as the editors/producers are, they still can only work with what they have. And judging by the comments about Bryan from some of the guys who were on the season, it seems like there probably just wasn't much for the producers to work with in terms of creating a dramatic/doubts creeping in/minor villain storyline around him and Rachel because he just didn't really give much in the way of that.

He was very laid back and calm, didn't seem to get in his head about the show and the other guys and questioning her feelings for him because of other guys, didn't have drama with anyone and never wavered in his feelings for her. They tried with the "too good to be true" doubts and of course the stuff with Rachel's sister coming up but I just feel like Bryan was one of those contestants who were able to go through this crazy azz show relatively sane and just focused on his relationship with Rachel.

With regard to Peter's post, I agree with those who say that anyone has a right to defend themselves. However, I will admit that I was thrown when I saw the essay length post because as I've said, I cannot think of one place online that I've read this season about the show, where the Peter love isn't crazy over the top. Even here where things try to be balanced, there was a period where it did feel like walking into a lion's den to say anything critical about him. So yeah, I was surprised by the post but even if it is only ten negative posts out of a 100 positive ones, a person has the right to defend themselves as they see fit.

However, I agree with those that it is a bit hypocritical to be so offended and write long diatribes about hate, when however small, he has done his part in liking comments that have disparaged other contestants on the season, simply because it was praising him. And it is interesting to me that Peter is defended by some and so appalled that anyone will criticize his right to defend himself and Bryan is judged for a mocking IG story singing about loving his mother. When it's possible that this is Bryan's way of handling hate and criticism - mock or laugh it off. But that is proof of how he cares about no one but himself and more diatribes on how horrible of a human being he is. But Peter writes an essay about how horribly and unfairly he is treated while STILL liking a comment calling Bryan insincere and him so sincere and honest and that's okay.

To each his own but I'll just say that I have more respect for the guy who hasn't spent his time shading others with likes, while constantly also liking ones practically deifying him and who chooses to keep quietly living his life despite all the hatred he has gotten for being 37, being from Miami, never having been married/engaged before, being a chiropractor and really for some, basically just existing.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Very good points made.
I must say that I didn't watch Chris and Nick till the end.
I loved Nick but was a bit bored by his season and I didn't care for Chris.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't have time to look for my post back sometime in May/June where I commented that Peter may be the next MM. It was obvious to me he was all about image, and continues to ensure his image is perfect.

IMO he is totally into himself, from the beginning and that's all that matters to him. He calls out SM trolls for being nasty, but he does the very same thing when it comes to Bryan. Just today he once again liked a negative post towards Bryan.

He deleted over 200 followers before he made his account private, he continuously likes comments in his favour, and continously likes negative comments towards Bryan. Not that I ever thought he was the F1, but a F1 wouldn't bother trashing others.

I think they let Rachel announce that she's engaged and happy because they couldn't make this guy look interested in Rachel if they tried. He can't even act like he's interested in her.

ITA. I don't read the SM accounts but the impression I get from reading about it here doesn't surprise me all that much. I have seen TV Peter as into Peter, and not very much into Rachel. And that is fine in my book because he is not forcing something. But... even if TV Peter genuinely wasn't attracted to Rachel or if he didn't feel she was the right woman for him, etc, at the very least he should have been able to develop some feelings of fondness and respect for her after going through this experience with her. He should realize that if he supports negativity towards Bryan (as has been reported here) that he is indirectly hurting Rachel. THAT is where he falls short for me. He does not seem to be very aware of other people's feelings or very adapt at responding to other people's feelings being expressed. (The story of the ex comes to mind) To me, more than anything THIS is my biggest turn off in regards to Peter. He is either self-absorbed, emotionally unavailable or immature---take your pick. IMO
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:09 pm

For me, I think Becca is more like Eric, and viewers reactions pose a double standard. Becca was the virgin who had only had one boyfriend before and never been in love. Yet, viewers fell in love with her and wanted Chris to choose her. Maybe a few said that he shouldn't pick her because she had no experence, but for the most part she was a favorite to win because that aspect was endearing. But for Eric, most are viewing his not ever being in love before as a negative. He did say he had had relationships before but when the love came (I'm assuming the women fell in love with him), he would run. I see this as a double standard, particularly since I would think it's an added BONUS to be the man's first love. As much as Eric is 100 genuine, I think him saying ILY to Rachel is huge! Real! Like Romeo and Juliet. Why would a woman want to be the nth woman a man has fallen in love with? Always wondering if she measures up to the last great love. That's just me, JMO.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Bryan's focus on Rachel without letting TOGs bug him reminds me a lot of Chris Sigfried. He was very focused on Des and never seemed threatened by her connection to anyone else. He only got upset when he thought the one guy was playing her. But that was not jealousy, it was protectiveness.

I even see Bryan's all in smooth like Chris's poetry. It is how each expresses that goofy all in for their girl feeling. Both guys just adored their girl from start to finish and were focused on her happiness.

Shawn B was all in too, but he let his TOG get into his head.

If I am right Rachel is a lucky lady, because Des and Kaitlyn are both flat out loved and adored by their men.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:19 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:For real though, i'm not gonna lie, i'm totally having a gut feeling Peter is F1.
When it's that obvious qho the F1 is, it's just not believable anymore.
I think since he is that guarded, either she sent him home at F3 or he is F1. A reluctant F2 is no good for TV.
I'm not sure we will have a proper redemption development or anything like that but I just feel like it's gonna go that way just because it doesn't seem like it and they are insisting on it way too much.
Don't have any explanation for SHV or communications other than if they want to play up social media to misdirect, I can see them go all the way with itv and blogs especially if, like you guys said, Rachel know about sleuthing.

And that would explain Peter bitterness at the moment for sure. And miracle season and season of first.

I don't even have explanation of how she is that much into Bryan and will be accepting another's man proposal  other than we are not in her heart and head.

Don't know but putting it out there and may the sleuthing continue.
Lol laugh out loud laugh out loud

I have to say though, from a viewer perspective, it's not fulfilling to see a one sided love for that long.
And for couples that come out from.this franchise with the lead more into the F1 than the F1 into the lead, it didn't last (April and Tim comes to mind)
All jmo

#TeamRachel

Keep the bold in your thoughts because that is what will be reveal on the final. IMHO If possible always, always follow your gut feelings. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:32 pm

lleyki wrote:
The thing is as good as the editors/producers are, they still can only work with what they have. And judging by the comments about Bryan from some of the guys who were on the season, it seems like there probably just wasn't much for the producers to work with in terms of creating a dramatic/doubts creeping in/minor villain storyline around him and Rachel because he just didn't really give much in the way of that.

He was very laid back and calm, didn't seem to get in his head about the show and the other guys and questioning her feelings for him because of other guys, didn't have drama with anyone and never wavered in his feelings for her. They tried with the "too good to be true" doubts and of course the stuff with Rachel's sister coming up but I just feel like Bryan was one of those contestants who were able to go through this crazy azz show relatively sane and just focused on his relationship with Rachel.
I am obviously biased but I sensed this during Matt's latest interview that was posted in Bryan's thread. The interviewer tried to get him to shade Bryan by leading with "She (Rachel) doesn't buy Bryan at all; she says it's too perfect" and but Matt wouldn't bite and replied "I guess that's the latest thing with Bryan, huh?" implying that this is just the latest edit for Bryan on the show and then went on to say that Bryan is just a regular, laid-back, nice guy and they got along really well.

So, there is a way not to shade your fellow contestants while still receiving the attention.

If Peter is F1, it is even worse, because why bother about the F2 when you already won the girl, IMO. Rolling Eyes

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo