SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:05 am

Awww, Rachel was so nervous talking to his Mom. You could tell she really wants her approval. Mama A. just wants the best for her son. Very sweet!

Love all the #gates...#hatgate...#watchgate. Now, back to my family vacay! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:15 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:laugh out loud I love that he's having fun with this

Source: @thebryanabasolo Instagram Story

And awww Will is so sweet beatingheart

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 20066537_153343881883220_1604795473380507648_n
thereal_billyg Whose tuning in for hometowns tonight? My journey may have stopped short but there's still four amazing guys in the running for Rachel's heart! And while I got love for all four it only feels right to give a little extra shoutout to my fellow miamian as he shows rachel how we do!
Source: @thereal_billyg Instagram

rofl

He's hilarious.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by makeover Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:52 am

I love Bryan's parents absolutely embarrassing him. He was blushing and didn't know where to put his face. This may be the first time he isn't Mr. Confidence.  giggling

His mother making fun of him with the "awwwww!" when he said "as long as she likes it, I'm good". rofl

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:57 am

@makeover Thanks for posting. I also noticed, the night time shot. They must have been there for sometime. When he said as long as she likes it, he grabs a hold of her. Very natural chemistry from Bryan all along!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:57 am

The outtake is my favorite part of the episode and really gives me the warm fuzzies for Bryan.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:01 am

@Alanna He reminds me of Shawn B with how much he flat out adores his woman. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:06 am

awwww

And Rachel with her girly voice : "I do like it."
Melting. Thks for sharing the vid
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:07 am

stuckinsc wrote:@Alanna He reminds me of Shawn B with how much he flat out adores his woman. JMO.
I hope so. I think she would be one of the luckiest women from this franchise if she's as loved as I think Kaitlyn is with her Shawn B.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 am

The way he told her he's in love with her is very direct and no BS.  PINKHEART

And jokingly telling the black SUV that is waiting for her to park further down the street. laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 am

sdmom wrote:Hey hey hey, we just discovered #hatgate!

In his HTD, Bryan apparently bought a hat for Rachel.
She wore it in the picture that started #watchgate when I believe she was on her way to July 4th SHV

@sdmom, Great sleuthing! :claphands

#Hatgate and #Watchgate in the same pic post season and right before 4th July SHV! These two have no chill. giggling giggling I can't wait for them to shout their love from the rooftops come August 7th. beatingheart beatingheart
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:34 am

She melted and turned into the *heart eyes* emoji, when he told her that he is in love with her
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:36 am

Bryan and Rachel have the special intangible connection that she said she has been looking for. They are so complementary and in sync. Bryan's HT went great and there is nothing missing between these two. Both are at a point in there life where they are ready for commitment and they want the same things. Rachel could not have found a better match IMO. Bryan does not play games he is open and honest with his feelings and I love that about him. I appreciate he makes Rachel feel desired and loved for who she is without any strings or conditions. Kismet!
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911