SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:05 pm

The last SHV or the reveal of the SH here and that news getting out, seems to have done the boy some good. :uptonogood
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by makeover Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Bryan is so hot, it's no wonder Rachel is all pressed up on him all the time. I get you girl.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:13 pm

I wanna see him wearing the matching hat

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:17 am

Rachel and Bryan both look very relaxed and happy today. Love it. imo

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 JQs9fgR
Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 HEWCbjP
All pics are Rachel's IG stories

Last edited by Diana on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:36 am

RACHEL AND BRYAN Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Degtln18
Source:https://twitter.com/hashtag/bryanabasolo?lang=en
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:07 am

@everglow thanks for the gifs. So heart warming.

awwww

I'm bummed that the line from the season preview where she says she is falling was cut out but of course that would make it100% more obvious. And unless there are blinkers on, Rachel is making it 100% that Bryan is the only contender and has been since night one really.

(See Bryan I used % the way they are mathematically possible)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:00 am

This was posted 2 days ago but looks like an old pic?Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Img_0657

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqPvPblrV4/?taken-by=chrisheadshots

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:44 am

Those eyes and that smile.
And I will even add those cheeks.
Love this headshot.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:51 am

I like him with the beard (he's yummy laugh out loud) more but either way, he's so good looking!! no wonder Rach is giddy giggling

all imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:04 am

sdmom wrote:This was posted 2 days ago but looks like an old pic?Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Img_0657

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqPvPblrV4/?taken-by=chrisheadshots

I think this is my fave pic of him...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Please do not discuss any other contestant in a Fan forum as per Fan Forum rules.

The discussion took place in another thread, I'm sorry I can't find it, re the blessing's comment. You are welcome to bring it over to the appropriate thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:27 pm

What makes Bryan so attractive to me is beyond his obvious good looks he exudes charisma, happiness, positive energy, sensuality, a dynamite smile, and his easy laughter and sense of fun/humor. Bryan is comfortable being Bryan and that is such an attractive quality to me. He and Rachel make a dynamic couple!!
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911