SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Bryan's thoughtful, loving, romantic affirmation of Rachel is the best. IMO among a zillion other reasons this is why Rachel repeatedly says she is So Happy and Knows she found her Man. So lovely!!
I love a man who sends flowers just because....  Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 1f490 beatingheart PINKHEART
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:51 pm

@GuardianAngel is he wearing "the watch" whilst playing (or attempting to) play golf?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Aria wrote:See, I'm easy: All Bryan has to do is keep spoiling Rachel and treating her like the queen that she is and I'll continue to fan-girl him with all of my heart!
That's easy??? laugh out loud In that case I'm easy too. I am hopeful he's as wonderful and loving and everything else as rachel thinks he is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:04 pm

I'm not GA but yes.
The watch is in place.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:08 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Bryan just discovered portrait mode laugh out loud

I love the ragging on his beginner social media skills. It's kind of endearing. I almost want him to stay this innocent with social media because only bad things come from these people being on social media too much.

I wish the show would have shown more of that side of him (like hair outtake) he seems like a relatively normal guy, seems like a perfect match to Rachel

See the thing is, I feel like the show has sort of shown that. It's just those who are determined to dislike Bryan choose to no matter what. But I feel like we have seen glimpses and gotten the sense that for the most part, Bryan is a very laid back and calm person. I liked how he talked to Kenny before the 2 on 1 date. His tone, his demeanor was calm and measured and honestly, mature is the word that comes to mind.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Aww, flowers. I bet Rachel is just bursting to shout her love for Bryan. JMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:46 pm

lleyki wrote:
I wish the show would have shown more of that side of him (like hair outtake) he seems like a relatively normal guy, seems like a perfect match to Rachel

See the thing is, I feel like the show has sort of shown that. It's just those who are determined to dislike Bryan choose to no matter what. But I feel like we have seen glimpses and gotten the sense that for the most part, Bryan is a very laid back and calm person. I liked how he talked to Kenny before the 2 on 1 date. His tone, his demeanor was calm and measured and honestly, mature is the word that comes to mind.

ITA! :yes: I feel his good moments get lost between all the talk of cheesy lines and passionate kisses. I remember back during episode 3 when Eric spoke to him about Rachel being emotionally guarded with him. Bryan listened and didn't give any outside indication or gloat about how that wasn't the case with him. IMO That was such a thoughtful response on his part.

Like every season, I wish TPTB did more to show the F1 in a positive light and not sacrifice them on the alter of propping up the next lead IMO, but I have come to accept that it is what it is. A good life is ultimately the best revenge IMO. I am rooting for Bryan and Rachel to prove all the naysayers wrong post-show. heartbeat heartbeat

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:51 pm

I actually like scoping out and paying attention to every second of an epi looking for the very same things many of us have noticed and watch it all come together. The edit will usually leave a lot out, I find I expect that so I will look for it. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWyNJxkjJCd/?taken-by=therachlindsay
"It was magical."

Sound familiar? Someone's ready for this all to be over! IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Rachel, you are one lucky girl! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like that he has no problem admitting he just found the filter. He doesn't need to be cool. laugh out loud

Golf
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/16573458_1622295827841060_15470210207186944_n.mp4

Cows in Miami

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/19383265_240199239832828_350243338764419072_n.mp4

Can't sleep

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18116435_1920097801578851_384228775027539968_n.mp4

IGstories thebryanabasolo
LOL such fun IG stories - the golf one is so self deprecating and funny - love seeing that side of him heartglasses

Love all the pics, too - he's such a hottie. Rachel has great taste Smiley

And I agree with everyone who's enjoying Bryan's lack of SM savviness - I find it so hilarious and endearing laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:57 pm

awwww a fan video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NwefDYMxf4o

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911