SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by makeover Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 am

The word Rachel used in her blog to describe him during MTP is "unwavering". I saw that even when the family was tough on him and he was so nervous. He was great with Rachel's mom. Very respectful and the way he hugged her was loving and sincere.

I liked what he said in his ITM at the end: "I just wanted Rachel's family to see who I really am and get a picture of who can potentially end up with Rachel and hopefully they saw that and if not, hopefully down the line, Rachel chooses me and I'll continue to convince them".

That's a good attitude to have.

makeover

Back to top Go down

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 am

I absolutely agree.
And I said it before but I was proud of him too.
And I love the way he explained to her mum how come he loves her already. He said that he was in love with the foundation they have built.
Of course on top of that he is attracted to her and she possess many of the traits he was looking for in a woman (he said so) but saying that the foundation was the decising factor of his love made it more real for me.
That's all it takes for them to build a relationship and really fall in love after the show.
For me he has a good head on his shoulders while beeing romantic and passionate at the same time.
Otherwise he would have been married and divorced many times already laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:27 am

makeover wrote:The word Rachel used in her blog to describe him during MTP is "unwavering". I saw that even when the family was tough on him and he was so nervous. He was great with Rachel's mom. Very respectful and the way he hugged her was loving and sincere.

I liked what he said in his ITM at the end: "I just wanted Rachel's family to see who I really am and get a picture of who can potentially end up with Rachel and hopefully they saw that and if not, hopefully down the line, Rachel chooses me and I'll continue to convince them".

That's a good attitude to have.

I loved what he said about continuing to convince them. That, if nothing, spills commitment. By treating Rachel right, respecting her, loving her and supporting her, no doubt he'll be able to erase any question marks and fears from her family's minds. And imo he's been doing that, per Rachel's own words.

Now, the impatient me cannot wait for the proposal. It'll go down the poetry books, and Bach legacy as the most epic proposal, ever. Hurry up, show!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:35 am

this Instagram account is another great one.

Clip of Rachel defending Bryan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW_RD5pgQfk/?taken-by=teammbrachel

They have some great clips on here.

Picture proving to me that Bryan is a great kisser. He looks eyedrool there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW-x9-YgMT8/?taken-by=teammbrachel

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 pm

@everglow Thanks so much for the gifs and your wonderful comments that go with them.bestbud! This is me every time I watch Bryan and Rachel. makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 2498057887  makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f60d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:16 pm

@nd4reality that is similar to the HTD SM pic/vid we got while sleuthing in real time. That brought my speculation way up that Bryan was the F1!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Sometimes I feel like the f1 is not into the lead ( won't say which season as eg since this is a fan thread) but this season I see equal feelings.
Rachel is lucky imo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:this Instagram account is another great one.

Clip of Rachel defending Bryan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW_RD5pgQfk/?taken-by=teammbrachel

They have some great clips on here.

Picture proving to me that Bryan is a great kisser. He looks eyedrool there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW-x9-YgMT8/?taken-by=teammbrachel
Ugh, that second pic, they look lost in each other, which is how they normally are when they're around each other.giggling It's like nothing or no one else matters in that moment. I see a love story and have seen it since the first epi. Looking forward to the proposal like Hugesmile.
I'm rooting for the two of them to make it beyond this show.
Love all the pics, btw. yes

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:45 am

Hey guys do you think Bryan will move to Texas or Rache will move to Miami? Has anyone been able to sleuth any info. I cant wait for ATFR to find out officially cheerleader ...

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:47 am

@jashfan Bryan put his condo up for rent about a month ago, so looks like he'd be moving.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 am

sdmom wrote:@jashfan Bryan put his condo up for rent about a month ago, so looks like he'd be moving.

Wow thanks how did u guys find that out ? laugh out loud I swear members on this board are the absolute best at sleuthing clapping! :claphands giggling

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 am

So do we think there is another SHV this weekend?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911