SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:02 am

^^ wish I cd see it, but won't load for me. I am in UK though, sometimes can't see them.
Hey @composer53:handwave: , it's just us as most folks in the US must be asleep right now. It's nearly noon where I am though, I end up posting then remembering the time gap.
I just watched a couple of Bryan Rachel episodes again, I noticed how sweet Bryan was to Kenny, giving him friendly advice when he was about to go on that awful 2on1 with Lee. Bryan told him 'you have to be on your best behaviour, dont foucus on him & let her know why you're here' sound generous advice, not the words of a 'player' he genuinely seemed to get along with a lot of the other men. These little details are shown clearly but somehow get missed if the edit hammers home a line about his motives being questioned the whole time. Or perhaps the audience just warmed to Peter so much they couldn't see the great qualities Bryan had, the first few episodes it looked like Peter was the frontrunner after all.
All imho, just speculating. I always enjoy going back over little details I might have missed first time.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^ wish I cd see it, but won't load for me. I am in UK though, sometimes can't see them.
Hey @composer53:handwave: , it's just us as most folks in the US must be asleep right now. It's nearly noon where I am though, I end up posting then remembering the time gap.
I just watched a couple of Bryan Rachel episodes again, I noticed how sweet Bryan was to Kenny, giving him friendly advice when he was about to go on that awful 2on1 with Lee.  Bryan told him 'you have to be on your best behaviour, dont foucus on him & let her know why you're here' sound generous advice, not the words of a 'player' he genuinely seemed to get along with a lot of the other men. These little details are shown clearly but somehow get missed if the edit hammers home a line about his motives being questioned the whole time.  Or perhaps the audience just warmed to Peter so much they couldn't see the great qualities Bryan had, the first few episodes it looked like Peter was the frontrunner after all.
All imho, just speculating.  I always enjoy going back over little details I might have missed first time.
it wouldn't load for me either, and I'm in the U.S.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:37 pm

composer53 wrote: Just found this video.  Don't know if it's been posted yet.

@composer53 Please check the link for accuracy, or maybe the vid was pulled from youtube.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:37 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@makeover I'm a huge fan of that song and yes, it's perfect for Brachel whipped

Some parts I find to be especially significant for them;

I never thought that You would be the one to hold my heart
But you came around
And you knocked me off the ground from the start

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home

How many times will let you me change my mind and turn around
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
Source

I hope there will be many more fan vids after the finale - I used to watch so many of them for scripted TV couples and have always enjoyed the mini romantic film nature of them.

Wow, yes those lyrics are pretty accurate imo. Keep thinking of how that happened on Desirees season & how happy she is now, letting someone `give`to you when you are so used to being the giving chasing one is hard to do but once it happens you are content & happy forever more, well, as long as the rest of the relationship is strong too.  To me once I recognised that was the deal & started to only rate men who wanted to give me the world, or were able to be givers, then it quickly led to finding my one.
I love the videos @agentcurls makes. Maybe they might consider that song.
One more sleep :sending flowers

Also @Shelayne @DarkCerulean Welcomeparty!

I will look into this song. I'm always open to music you all suggest (well, maybe not country-sorry country fans!)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:59 pm

^^^^  :Thanktwo @agentcurls
Oh god, I loved the Latch video, that song was so perfect for Nissa.

But back to this topic, soooo excited about the finale.  I just cannot wait to see the proposal and the two of them sitting there. I also hope Rachel does not hold back if she has anything that annoyed her **edited**With her lawyer skills I am hoping she can say a lot in a damning way without breaching her contract.  Of course she might just be so damn happy to be free and with her love, that all those things might be ignored.  
Still think it is a real shame so much is being crammed into this finale night, a shame she has to speak to the other 2 guys on what should just be the happy night.
I love that they are in Spain, I mean, perfect for Bryan to launch into his full proposal in beautiful Spanish.  The setting on the promo looked stunning.
Love Spain, they can't go wrong.
I get really superstitious about the finale night, hoping for the best for Brachel and beyond.
Praying cheerleader :sprinklehearts blowkiss :swinginglove Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 1105969562 :wedding  firework  wine  cheerdance
#emoticonsummation

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fan forum)

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
composer53 wrote: Just found this video.  Don't know if it's been posted yet.

@composer53 Please check the link for accuracy, or maybe the vid was pulled from youtube.
It says that the video is unavailable
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:20 pm

I am a big fan of this YT video, Baby I, something upbeat that captures the excitement & passion of their journey.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfb0uXxVe4c

@agentcurls what about XO by Beyonce, I know it's an older song but I love the uplifting vibe of it & could work rather well.
Just gonna stay off Youtube now as it is soooo annoying me that every 2nd Bachelorette Video is "TheFacts" with false news, there was one I watched the other day & it had the photo of Jubilee up beside Bryan, as if it was supposed to be Rachel. Just so grrrrrr :angryemotion , who even makes those awful things. Back to watching whole episodes for me.
peace beatingheart cloud nine

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:35 pm

THIS IS A FAN FORUM WHICH MEANS NO OTHER CONTESTANT IS MENTIONED IN A FAN FORUM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:15 pm

The video I posted which was called Lights Down Low was pulled by the maker. It was really cool too. :-(
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:21 pm

@composer53 Thanks for the update.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCerulean Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:40 pm

composer53 wrote:The video I posted which was called Lights Down Low was pulled by the maker.  It was really cool too. :-(

sad It was! The song really suited them well! sad
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:59 pm

With the season seeming to drag on and on, Rolling Eyes this is probably the episode that I'm looking forward to the most. Not only because it's the finale, but we get to watch not one, but two Bryan and Rachel dates, plus the proposal. Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 1710264613   I have just loved watching their love journey ever since the first episode. They are tailor-made for each other IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911