SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TrueRioja - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:56 pm

live interview in 5 min
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

TrueRioja - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Diana wrote:Bryan seems like a rock to her and a sweet guy. I honestly have hope for these two. They seem solid and are gonna make a good run jmo. Here's a sweet candid moment during the commercial of Live with Kelly & Ryan.

https://instagram.com/p/BXiO-9hA1Uw/

awwww how sweet is that!
He really is genuine sincere and romantic.
I am pleasantly surprised he seems so chill and laid back irl. They really balance each other.
Hope they will last.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 pm

Diana wrote:Bryan seems like a rock to her and a sweet guy. I honestly have hope for these two. They seem solid and are gonna make a good run jmo. Here's a sweet candid moment during the commercial of Live with Kelly & Ryan.

https://instagram.com/p/BXiO-9hA1Uw/

I haven't felt this good about a couples' post-show prospects since JP and Ash. People hated her choice in JP too! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 pm

Proposing throughout the show airing, what a way to show he is still all in no matter what he sees on mondays.
Wow
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:10 pm

He proposed to her every time they got together for SHV's. Bryan is so considerate and has no hesitation showing her how he feels. Who wouldn't want that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:10 pm

TrueRioja - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 20635273_117685702219627_4491886053258428416_n
riojawine
Congratulations to the happy couple, @therachlindsay and @thebryanabasolo! #TheBachelorette #TrueRioja
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXifAypgNAw/?taken-by=riojawine
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Proposing every time is so sweet and loving, and must give her endless security that no matter what she did on the show or what he sees, his love will be unconditional and steady heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Alanna wrote:That's so sweet, loving and must give her endless security that no matter what she did on the show or what he sees, his love will be unconditional and steady heartbeat

That's what all we want, right? Unconditional love, acceptance and support.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:15 pm

It doesn't surprise me that Bryan is chill and laid-back in RL. I thought he was that way on the show, based on his interactions with the other guys. It is so sweet that he proposes each time they had a SHV. Rachel did say that he even more of a hopeless romantic than she is.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He proposed to her every time they got together for SHV's. Bryan is so considerate and has no hesitation showing her how he feels. Who wouldn't want that?
And it actually makes sense to me because like Bryan said, the first proposal was a whirlwind and it was surreal and it was in the Bachelor bubble. By doing it every time they met after the show while they are actually building their relationship, it helps to solidify that this is still what they both want.

The way Rachel just sat back and watched him talk with that expression on her face was lovely. She's like so proud of him, laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:26 pm

I like it over here it's nice and happy.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:45 pm

:cutiepie

TrueRioja - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Whatsa17
TrueRioja - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Whatsa16
 source : thebacheloretteabc IG/story
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911