SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:58 pm

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 DGvmotrXcAIitJl

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 DGvmqFqWsAUtNrE
BUILD Series‏@BUILDseriesNYC  
Did you miss our @BacheloretteABC interview with Rachel and Bryan? NO you didn't! Catch it here: https://build.aol.com/video/598a1c3544a64b349cd9468e/ …
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Diana Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:26 am

I really wanted these on the same post. What beautiful messages of love. These two are a such a beautiful loving couple. One thing that resonated throughout their interviews today is how Rachel and Bryan are best friends. I truly can see that throughout the show and post show. Telheir aftions match their words. I am going to LOVE following these two. Whatever happens I'm truly thankful for their love story and they are gems from this show. heartbeat All JMO

therachlindsay This day was a dream come true! Bryan you have shown me a love that I've never had before. You've challenged me in ways I could have never imagined. This road was not easy but you have been my rock and still are my rock through it all. We found love in such a public way but the depths of our love is something that only we will know and will have between each other forever. I would do it all over again if it led me back to you. You are my better half and thank you for being just who you are and never changing for anyone. Thank you for always taking the high road and thank you for loving me unconditionally. I love you with all of me @thebryanabasolo and more than I could ever define to you! I am so excited to spend forever with you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXjbCiqj23d/?taken-by=therachlindsay

thebryanabasolo @therachlindsay Rachel  my love, my rock!! It's felt like forever, but the wait is finally over!!!  No longer do I have to hide the fact that you are and always have been the one for me! No longer do I have to keep secret how in love w you I truly am from the rest of the world! Hearing you say "yes" on the top of that castle in Spain was the greatest moment of my life! I was optimistic about what could be prior to stepping out of that limo but never in my wildest dreams could I had foreseen us building such a strong foundation and deep bond in the last 6 months. Every single day literally gets better and better with you and reaffirms that God placed you in my path for a reason. We've gone through so much...the ups, the downs, the challenges...but in the end, what shines above all else is the deep love, loyalty, respect and admiration we have for each other and that's what will continue to carry us through into our future. I can't wait to start our new life together full of fun and adventure! I am so blessed and lucky to have you and I promise to cherish you forever! I love you baby! #whenyouknowyouknow #thebacheloretteabc #bachelornation
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXhT9_pH5cU/
awwww
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:18 am

Maddy wrote:makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20634058_1542039419151069_8173201976922734592_n
natalieshabtai
I'm so excited to finally be able to share the happiness between these two amazing souls. @therachlindsay - I feel so fortunate to have experienced this past year with you because you're an incredible person with an infectious personality and a heart of gold. @thebryanabasolo - thank you for being a really great friend, for opening your heart and trust to me and best of all, the perfect food partner in crime. Rachel & Bryan, cheers to your happily ever after!
#love #thebachelorette #happiness
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXjEt6RD4oe/?taken-by=natalieshabtai
Aw, I love this! I have long suspected that Natalie is Bryan's producer/handler towards the end of the show from the photos she posts of him/them and him commenting on her IG posts.

I love the sweet comment Bryan left on her post and her reply.  beatingheart
thebryanabasolo wrote:@natalieshabtai thank you so much Shabby!! You were such an important part of my journey to find Love w/ @therachlindsay! I couldn't have done it without you! You will forever have a special place in my heart! Congrats on your Marriage...many blessings!!
natalieshabtai wrote:@thebryanabasolo love you!! Can't wait to celebrate your very special day hopefully so soon!!

Last edited by makeover on Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:32 am

Bringing this over from SM thread:
sfrank wrote:Elan keeps it real and for him to write this note say lot about his feels for Brachel and their staying power IMO

theyearofelanjust a few months ago, on a windy azz hilltop in Spain, @thebryanabasolo asked @therachlindsay to marry him and honestly it was tremendously beautiful. Being the bachelorette and being ON the bachelorette are amazing experiences, but they're hard as hell too. The decisions are tough and the nights are stressful, but somehow through it all everyone manages to learn something about themselves and something about other people too. And then on top of all of that, sometimes people find true love. I can tell you that the love between these two people is electric and awesome. And I love them both dearly. I hope they have beautiful children soon so I can send them a giant teddy bear that annoys the living hell out of them ❤️

Source: https://www.instagram.com/theyearofelan/
makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20687978_402703166794255_655396474472890368_n

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:25 am

From Natalie's IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXj3Cv7jakN/

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20635428_256243431546831_6065911582066475008_n
makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20635155_546916478766140_7081728350376427520_n

I didn't know they rode horses in their undies.  giggling
makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20634149_492451887768604_4804311711060328448_n
makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20634993_107008700013916_8503375796801372160_n
makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20686888_339847603120773_3509296401785815040_n
makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20686774_786501294864710_219755308824657920_n

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:26 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Hand placement!  makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 2498057887 laugh out loud
Latino guys are butt guys.  Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:27 am

Ok, I am BACK WITH THE LOVE TRAIN.
Awoke with a million thoughts in my head, far far too early in UK. But now reading some of these posts and especially reading Rachel's IG post alongside Bryans, then Elans, has erased my fears & frustrations from finale.
They truly are a magical couple, the love I saw all through their dates is now fully realised and where it should be, creating a beautiful engagement and forever together.
I wish them all the happiness in the world.
Bryan is pretty much all anyone could want in a partner IMO, truly special and his confidence in himself and in the love he has for Rachel were the defining factors in them being where they are now. I think his 'blind faith' served them both so well, a lesser man might have closed down his heart in the face of her doubts & her closing off during the final date. But he was able to be fully and immediately honest about what he saw & felt, which allowed her to explain more and to open up into the love and giving way their true dynamic is. He calls her his Rock but I beleive that he is hers. He showed the unconditional love all along, even at the hardest times, by putting out there everything he felt so he had no regrets or what ifs, he continued to show his love and supportive care even when it was clear she was being torn in another direction. That to me is true committment and true love. I will always rate Bryan as one if not the most wonderful rare glorious men I ever saw on this show, or indeed in life. I think in a way he saved them by that reaction, as a lesser man might have got crippled by doubt and shut down, Bryan remained open. WOW.
I have been surprised how much I have got from watching this story play out. i won't go into details here, but it has made me appreciate my own beautiful loyal husband in so many ways.
Today, instead of writing a negative post about the initial frustrations over the finale & certain nameles people, I am going to watch some of the Brachel interviews post show, and really enjoy them.
So, in essence, I am in the HAPPY PLACE and I choose the happy place, this is where I want to put my energy and where I will stay.
Have a beautiful evening/ day everyone.
Love to all.
:wedding :Thanktwo :happydance:

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:51 am

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20633366_247688352407982_4227389979917025280_n
@caryfetman
A huge Congratulations to our new couple @therachlindsay & @thebryanabasolo Having been with her 7 days a week for over a 4 month period I can tell you it was true love. Rachel is in a completely bugle beads & individual crystal dress by the fantastic @randirahm Her Diamond & white sapphire earrings are by @suzannekalan shoes were @judithleiberny Bryan is in a @hugoboss @trumaker shirt & @dolcegabbana tie. Gorgeous make up @ginamo11 #bachelorette #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXjM_OXgXGq/?taken-by=caryfetman
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:02 am

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 20688229_1553883737996608_1630449858500362240_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXjy-H8Fyic/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:25 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote: Ok, I am BACK WITH THE LOVE TRAIN.  
Awoke with a million thoughts in my head, far far too early in UK.  But now reading some of these posts and especially reading Rachel's IG post alongside Bryans, then Elans, has erased my fears & frustrations from finale.
I am in the HAPPY PLACE and I choose the happy place, this is where I want to put my energy and where I will stay. 
Thant's great I'm so happy for you! <3 We need to keep getting happiness, strength and love from our fav couple and hell with everything and everybody else!
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:They truly are a magical couple, the love I saw all through their dates is now fully realised and where it should be, creating a beautiful engagement and forever together.
Bryan is pretty much all anyone could want in a partner IMO, truly special and his confidence in himself and in the love he has for Rachel were the defining factors in them being where they are now.  I think his 'blind faith' served them both so well, a lesser man might have closed down his heart in the face of her doubts & her closing off during the final date. But he was able to be fully and immediately honest about what he saw & felt, which allowed her to explain more and to open up into the love and giving way their true dynamic is. He calls her his Rock but I beleive that he is hers.  He showed the unconditional love all along, even at the hardest times, by putting out there everything he felt so he had no regrets or what ifs, he continued to show his love and supportive care even when it was clear she was being torn in another direction.  That to me is true committment and true love.  I will always rate Bryan as one if not the most wonderful rare glorious men I ever saw on this show, or indeed in life.  I think in a way he saved them by that reaction, as a lesser man might have got crippled by doubt and shut down, Bryan remained open. WOW.
dear kglasgowkiiss, thanks for expressing so beautifully everything I think and feel about them. makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 2574 I LOVE Bryan for the extraordinary person he is. makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 2002 All season long I was looking forward for all the moments where he was shown trying getting to know him better. I've never loved a couple the way I love them. makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Love2Just cannot have enough of them, looking forward for more pictures, videos everything that can help me getting to know them better. They are both just great. ABC was lucky to have them on their show!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:14 am

Wow the whole staff oves them and is defending them. Says a LOT!!!!

I do think now the Bryan spoiler was a total damage control because of TOG fans.
I'm so happy to see all this and hear all this.
My favorite couple ever.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:54 am

Maddy wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote: Ok, I am BACK WITH THE LOVE TRAIN.  
Awoke with a million thoughts in my head, far far too early in UK.  But now reading some of these posts and especially reading Rachel's IG post alongside Bryans, then Elans, has erased my fears & frustrations from finale.
I am in the HAPPY PLACE and I choose the happy place, this is where I want to put my energy and where I will stay. 
Thant's great I'm so happy for you! <3 We need to keep getting happiness, strength and love from our fav couple and hell with everything and everybody else!
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:They truly are a magical couple, the love I saw all through their dates is now fully realised and where it should be, creating a beautiful engagement and forever together.
Bryan is pretty much all anyone could want in a partner IMO, truly special and his confidence in himself and in the love he has for Rachel were the defining factors in them being where they are now.  I think his 'blind faith' served them both so well, a lesser man might have closed down his heart in the face of her doubts & her closing off during the final date. But he was able to be fully and immediately honest about what he saw & felt, which allowed her to explain more and to open up into the love and giving way their true dynamic is. He calls her his Rock but I beleive that he is hers.  He showed the unconditional love all along, even at the hardest times, by putting out there everything he felt so he had no regrets or what ifs, he continued to show his love and supportive care even when it was clear she was being torn in another direction.  That to me is true committment and true love.  I will always rate Bryan as one if not the most wonderful rare glorious men I ever saw on this show, or indeed in life.  I think in a way he saved them by that reaction, as a lesser man might have got crippled by doubt and shut down, Bryan remained open. WOW.
dear kglasgowkiiss, thanks for expressing so beautifully everything I think and feel about them. makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 2574 I LOVE Bryan for the extraordinary person he is. makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 2002 All season long I was looking forward for all the moments where he was shown trying getting to know him better. I've never loved a couple the way I love them. makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Love2Just cannot have enough of them, looking forward for more pictures, videos everything that can help me getting to know them better. They are both just great. ABC was lucky to have them on their show!
Thankyou @Maddy bestbud!
Appreciate it.  Yes, I am so heartened by the crew showing their support, especially love Elan & rate his opinions.
I am so looking forward to seeing them both continue on their love path and to get married and all the beautiful children they might create.  The love & crazy chemistry always leapt off my screen every time I saw them together so I am thrilled that it has been tried tested and proven to be a perfect match. They really showed a united front on ATFR and Bryans proposal right there gave me everything I needed to see about where they were at 3 months later. I was upset the sound issues on the proposal in Spain and windy, I mean WINDY, conditions made it a bit less than ideal , why oh why didn't the crew just set up indoors, inside a church, I mean come on, they have the resources to move things around.
But that aside from that I loved the words and the reactions and the fact she only allowed Bryan to propose (no matter how she arrived at that) and actions always always speak louder than words. Rachel chose her man, and I will respect her for that forever, she chose her happiness over her imo ruin, and she is glowing and happy and with the one. All imho. 
So now I get to watch all the post show interviews I can see, haven't even seen Kimmel yet. Whoop, here is to love & life
group hug cloud nine sign heart :married :wedding

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911