SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:03 am

ReneeM wrote:So is it time for Nick to go to NY and fall in love with Andi all over again? Because I've felt for a while now that they'd be endgame. Sharleen's wedding maybe? We know how much he likes wedding hookups  charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 1f601 .

His one true love. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:07 am

ElonM wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So is it time for Nick to go to NY and fall in love with Andi all over again? Because I've felt for a while now that they'd be endgame. Sharleen's wedding maybe? We know how much he likes wedding hookups  charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 1f601 .

His one true love. laugh out loud
I know people talk about how hurt he was after Kaitlyn blah blah blah, but I've never seen him with anyone the way he was with Andi and I didn't even like them at the time. We know what Nick looks like when he's really in love, and I personally never saw that with Vranessa.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:07 am

I was getting major Ben & Lauren smoke = fire vibes from them.
And the Juliet Litman podcast was a big sign IMO. I'm still a bit surprised it's actually official so soon but that's good that they didn't drag it out.

I just checked and the last coupley IG post was August 15 (Hellofresh ad on Vanessa's IG) ... so did the final breakup happen within the last 10 days?

@ReneeM @ElonM a Nick/Andi endgame would be EPIC laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:08 am

He always looked fearful of andi and maybe that's what he needs laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:08 am

Hush your mouth! Kidding, sort of! But God No, I hope not! I didn't say anything but I got the impression V doesn't like Nick's relationship with Sharlene. When her and Michael were in LA on vacation they never got together which I found odd. We see a pic of Nick smiling big with Sharlene at her Ette party last weekend w/ V in Canada and next thing I hear...they have decided it's best to end the relationship. I love me some Nick but I can't go there not with ME ME ME ME!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:11 am

Ok so after 4 shows, Nick really needs to stop trying to find love on tv.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:12 am

Ha, ha, I was just thinking the same thing.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 am

You mean all this time I'm itching to have an Andi and CH thread where in fact it's Andi and Nick? charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 1176891977

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:16 am

I really just don't think nick is a nice man and don't wish him on anyone personally, but it would be fascinating if he got back with Andi!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

You mean all this time I'm itching to have an Andi and CH thread where in fact it's Andi and Nick? charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 1176891977

Oh yeah. I'm recruiting everyone onto the ship. I was a latecomer but I'm here now!  charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 1710264613

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:19 am

I mean just look at them!  Smiley

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:20 am

I'm a Nick fan, dislike Andi ever since her season, but I do think he probably is the most into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway