SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:02 pm

happydays wrote:@Alanna i think she believed his bs, just like jen did before he dumped her to become the bach imo

Not that it matters anymore but just for the sake of facts, Jen said on a podcast that it was never serious with Nick and had the tables been turned and she was offered the 'Ette, she would have taken it up too. I know kicking Nick when he is down and trashing Nick and victimizing Vanessa is in fashion right now, but facts still remain facts IMO. He proposed and was engaged to Vanessa and based on her own words, there was love there. IMO There is zero comparison between the two relationships.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by cookielover12 Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:21 pm

is @Alanna Jen S on here?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Reminder.

GuardianAngel wrote:No mention of any other contestant is allowed in this discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:38 pm

cookielover12 wrote:is @Alanna Jen S on here?
No.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:40 pm

There is no way of knowing who is or who isn't on this forum as we don't ask people who they are routinely. Members have usernames. Privacy and being anon is part of site rules and respect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:is @Alanna Jen S on here?
No.

Oh Okay, sorry about that. It sounded like that because you replied to a post about Jen and you said Vanessa should have asked you.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There is no way of knowing who is or who isn't on this forum as we don't ask people who they are routinely. Members have usernames. Privacy and being anon is part of site rules and respect.

Sorry about asking! I was just confused on what she meant on her post but she did not reply. You may delete them
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Aria wrote:Oh, I actually think Vanessa was crazy about him and really did love him. I'm sure she started seeing the signs, because he has looked never looked at her the way he looked at DWTS paps, but she was invested and did actually care about him. Probably still does. IMO.

rotfl

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:50 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:There is no way of knowing who is or who isn't on this forum as we don't ask people who they are routinely. Members have usernames. Privacy and being anon is part of site rules and respect.

Sorry about asking! I was just confused on what she meant on her post but she did not reply. You may delete them

No problem as long as it's all clarified.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Aria wrote:Oh, I actually think Vanessa was crazy about him and really did love him. I'm sure she started seeing the signs, because he has looked never looked at her the way he looked at DWTS paps, but she was invested and did actually care about him. Probably still does. IMO.

rotfl
Is this your opinion or a fact ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:25 pm

whit90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

rotfl
Is this your opinion or a fact ?

Yeah! I am confused too coz from all that I remember, Nick and Vanessa tried their best to escape the paps during DWTS. I still remember that one video when they were so much in his face and Kyle had to step in to tell them off. I am still scratching my head as to how I missed Nick giving the paps all these looks inspite of stalking him so much. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:04 am

My post got deleted for some reason?

Without going into details its clear somebody felt duped by nick. Providing more details would probably get post removed again. Jmoaa

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway