SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by happydays Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:30 am

On Nick's latest ig, his sister 'vihaviall' commented: "You're right by our house, who knew you were home".

Vanessa's friend 'teneishac' liked that comment.

Anyone got theories?

happydays

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Jane781 Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:45 am

Pretty sure the pic he posted is from when he and Vanessa were back in WI for 4th of July.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:20 am

Same pic, same clouds posted on July 3rd.

July 3 2017

notarose wrote:Both Nick and Vanessa posted almost identical sunset pics on IG story.  May be a WI lake?
teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Image28

From previous weekend vid they appeared to have rented a vehicle as they hopped around a bit to various restaurants that were in varies communities aside from the location of the wedding.  Seems Nick is sharing some his past with V just like she toured him around Montreal neighbourhoods.

The ripple of waves at sunset is so much more worthy than the ripple of gossip in rag mags  giggling  So nice for them to have an evening of solitude.
JMO

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4227p744-bachelor-21-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-fan-forum-discussion-24

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 21149421_1221454851334045_3275570148462821376_n

nickviallSomething Positive
12hrs ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYcBZ-1ju4y/?hl=en&taken-by=nickviall

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:53 pm

Who ended the relationship? I think Vanessa...

The girl in her position would naturally be jealous of any female contact, because she is still trying to decide if the bachelor loves her forever, or is just following through with the show. I think there were definitely some struggles, but Nick's lunch with Ashley and showing up at Sharleen's bachelorette party when things weren't going great between N and V might have added fuel to the fire.

Seems like they are definitely both hurting.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:53 pm

I don't know why Vanessa would be jealous of Ashley or Sharleen. They are strictly just friends. Vanessa was apparently keeping in touch with a male friend (or an ex) by liking his Instagram pics. Maybe Nick was jealous?

What I don't understand is why did Vanessa apply to be on the US Bachelor when she knew she did not want to permanently move from Canada? She could have applied for Bachelor Canada. And I think she applied before she knew Nick was the Bachelor, so I don't think she went on specifically for Nick. cmiiw

So many unanswered questions.  hmmm

All JMO

Last edited by Stacia620 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:29 pm

I think she took nick at his word that everything was on the table, not that just her life was on the table. I'm not sure how ready he was to compromise. Personally and jmo I think he missed an opportunity to really grow into the kind of man for which he clearly has the potential.
I also think,  though of course I do not know, that it's possible he and/or they gave up too soon. I keep coming back to, joining two lives together at these ages is not easy....nick lived on his own for a while, not sure if Vanessa did, but we know she gets a tremendous amount of support in her hometown. Yes, some couples with more easygoing personalities might have a relatively easier time of it. But as half of a couple myself that includes two strong willed persons who met in their mid thirties, I can testify that not all couples have an easy go of it in the beginning. But that IMHO doesn't necessarily mean the baby should be thrown out with the bath water. I think the couples like sean cat and Jason and Molly who lived apart for a while got to experience just dating first, as well as a real longing to merge their lives, regardless of the sacrifices. But I'm kinda an old fogey that way. I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the viall house this week....I know that chris and mary suffer when nick suffers, and will support his decision unconditionally,  but I would be curious to hear what they have to say, especially if he tells them that he still loves her very much. All jmo

Eta I just remembered the name of the couples counselor who appeared on Oprah several times and who IMHO really made a lot of sense....harville hendrix. Wish I could refer Nissa to his work. He claims that we unconsciously choose the very person to love who will bring up our core issues/insecurities/growth opportunities, and that that results in struggle, but that that is the purpose of relationships. Relationships are vehicles of growth, love laboratories, which serve as catalysts to bring out the best in us. Of course we don't include abusive relationships in this. If you think about it, his reasoning is not unlike the reason some people consciously choose a school or workplace or neighborhood specifically to be able to encounter diversity and people unlike themselves. At times this creates conflict, but it can also become a breeding ground for a far richer experience in life, and an individual with a much more welcoming heart. Loving someone just like oneself is easy.... Loving someone different, not so much. Ironically, Nissa had both very strong similarities and very strong differences.... I'm sure they've already learned so much from one another. It will be interesting to see to whom they gravitate in the future. I get why people think nick might need a sharleen type....but he wouldn't be the first person who could be friends with someone he doesn't have to live with or make accommodations for....just my .02
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by singanewsong Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:54 pm

Vanessa did move to LA to live with Nick - which she said in numerous interviews. Nick constantly saying they were taking it slow seemed like a stalling technique.

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:13 pm

IMO - I don't think Vanessa would be jealous of Ashley or Sharleen - both whom she was in contact with outside of the show (per both Ashley and Sharleen).

Further - Vanessa moved away from everything she loved for Nick, to LA. IMO Vanessa gave the location a fair chance IMO.

I personally think Nick did the breaking but that's just me. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 pm

singanewsong wrote:Vanessa did move to LA to live with Nick - which she said in numerous interviews.  Nick constantly saying they were taking it slow seemed like a stalling technique.

You don't think it was a mutual breakup? You think it was Nick that broke it off?

I have a feeling  that it wasn't just geography that tore them apart. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by singanewsong Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:00 pm

I think that Nick never made it seem like there was a wedding coming anytime soon - or at all.  And his reaction to the end of his engagement to Vanessa is all about his still believing in himself and going to Chicago to hang out with friends.
He was way more distraught over his non-engagement to Andi.  I mean 3 days after the break up he's attending some promo event and posing for photos.
So it could have ended up a mutual decision to end the engagement but I believe it was a result of Nick's behavior

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:09 pm

Yeah...Nick definitely seemed different the last couple of months. I don't know what could have gone so wrong in such a short time. Do you think Vanessa would have married Nick and moved to LA if that's what he had wanted to do in the very near future?

It makes me wonder if he/they were really in love? Did he/they fall out of love? Did he/they get bored with the relationship?

Last edited by Stacia620 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:13 pm

I think it was more real to Vanessa. Naturally bc Nick had been through 3 bachelor relationships that he realized were just showmances. Vanessa is turning 30. If the relationship had stalled and Nick was showing no interest in getting married, I can see her getting out before she invested any more time in the relationship.

IMO It was a mutual statement and a mutual decision, but I see V as the one leaving.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway