SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:36 am

@SugarAndSpice welcome back! bestbud! yeah the sportsbet odds are interesting so could be a clue! Hoping for a great season!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 am

So this may be something... most of the girls are all following each other that are in speculated F7, except for Laura and Elise.

I am starting to sense that TPTB have changed the SM to match how the USA does it. Everyone public on IG when the season starts and perhaps F1 and F2 may not follow each other? So will need to look for different clues this time around.

Good thing we have some pre-season sleuthing for SM activity for F7 already. Now to just piece it all together with SCs etc...

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:54 am

May need to add more to the list of not following each other when going through the F7 IG.

@mercieme could you post the IG usernames for F7 in here for sleuthing? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So this may be something... most of the girls are all following each other that are in speculated F7, except for Laura and Elise.

I am starting to sense that TPTB have changed the SM to match how the USA does it. Everyone public on IG when the season starts and perhaps F1 and F2 may not follow each other? So will need to look for different clues this time around.

Good thing we have some pre-season sleuthing for SM activity for F7 already. Now to just piece it all together with SCs etc...

VERY interesting! Was Matty featured much in the premiere of Bette last year? I don't recall. With Laura being heavily featured and Elise not at all, if they are the F2, it would seem that Laura is a lock.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:01 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

VERY interesting! Was Matty featured much in the premiere of Bette last year? I don't recall. With Laura being heavily featured and Elise not at all, if they are the F2, it would seem that Laura is a lock.

We saw Matty's meeting with Georgia plus voice-over as he was walking into the mansion that he 'can't help but think she could be the one' ... something like that.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:03 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So this may be something... most of the girls are all following each other that are in speculated F7, except for Laura and Elise.

From recollection not at all! He was in the promo a bit but definitely not in the first episode. Lee was heavily featured!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:04 am

catalyst wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

From recollection not at all! He was in the promo a bit but definitely not in the first episode. Lee was heavily featured!

Matty was shown with his hand in pocket giving Georgia a mixed tape giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:08 am

Tara's SM makes me think she may not be in the F2. She changed her FB profile pic May 15 and has tagged pics of her from May 17 one of which is Tara with her friend hashtagging #shesback

IG is @nicolekennedy_hairmua
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:10 am

mercieme wrote:
catalyst wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

And

Matty was shown with his hand in pocket giving Georgia a mixed tape giggling

Just had a look through our live posting of Georgia's first night, and the only mention of Marty was that he had a rushed intro, then not a cracker after that in the first Ep, he was on no ones radar. Still not really positive for Elise unless they are planning to mix things up this year.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Tara's SM makes me think she may not be in the F2. She changed her FB profile pic May 15 and has tagged pics of her from May 17 one of which is Tara with her friend hashtagging #shesback

IG is @nicolekennedy_hairmua

I agree, I think she'll leave at F4 and it will be heartwrenching like Heather's departure was, but will pave the way for Laura to take out F1 without too much backlash. From screencaps it looks like Elora sticks around longer than anticipated, and Lisa leaves earlier?

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:15 am

I gather the finale is in Thailand or somewhere similar? How many eyes go overseas? Just going to group all the overseas scraps in that thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:May need to add more to the list of not following each other when going through the F7 IG.

@mercieme could you post the IG usernames for F7 in here for sleuthing? TIA

Here you go...IG links for the F7...i will post in the F1-F4 No Discsusion thread also.

Cobie
https://www.instagram.com/littlemissfrost/

Elise
https://www.instagram.com/elisestacy.is

Elora
https://www.instagram.com/eloratahiti/

Florence
https://www.instagram.com/florencealexandras

Laura
https://www.instagram.com/ladyandacat

Lisa
https://www.instagram.com/lisacarlton1

Tara
https://www.instagram.com/tarapavlovic/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy