SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:18 am

Sundy wrote:I gather the finale is in Thailand or somewhere similar? How many eyes go overseas?  Just going to group all the overseas scraps in that thread

It should be the F3 only that went to Thailand per previous seasons.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:19 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
mercieme wrote:
catalyst wrote:
And
From recollection not at all! He was in the promo a bit but definitely not in the first episode. Lee was heavily featured!

Matty was shown with his hand in pocket giving Georgia a mixed tape giggling

Just had a look through our live posting of Georgia's first night, and the only mention of Marty was that he had a rushed intro, then not a cracker after that in the first Ep, he was on no ones radar. Still not really positive for Elise unless they are planning to mix things up this year.

IA not positive for Elise just making the point that Matty's intro was shown. If he takes Elise to F2 and dumps her there then may be his connection with Laura was just stronger which is ok IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:20 am

TYSM @mercieme bestbud!

Can someone double-check this for me... potential F4: Laura, Elise, Elora, and Tara all not following each other on IG
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:24 am

catalyst wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Tara's SM makes me think she may not be in the F2. She changed her FB profile pic May 15 and has tagged pics of her from May 17 one of which is Tara with her friend hashtagging #shesback

IG is @nicolekennedy_hairmua

I agree, I think she'll leave at F4 and it will be heartwrenching like Heather's departure was, but will pave the way for Laura to take out F1 without too much backlash. From screencaps it looks like Elora sticks around longer than anticipated, and Lisa leaves earlier?

IMO Lisa leaves on her own accord.. I see elora, Laura and Tara a lot in that season preview..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:26 am

Just a reminder that being featured heavily in season promo does not mean F1....y'all remember Matty from his season SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 2498057887

Olena was the one featured the most for Richie and Alex was kinda hidden IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:37 am

catalyst wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Tara's SM makes me think she may not be in the F2. She changed her FB profile pic May 15 and has tagged pics of her from May 17 one of which is Tara with her friend hashtagging #shesback

I agree, I think she'll leave at F4 and it will be heartwrenching like Heather's departure was, but will pave the way for Laura to take out F1 without too much backlash. From screencaps it looks like Elora sticks around longer than anticipated, and Lisa leaves earlier?

Tara - Yes I am thinking Tara is either F4 or F3 since she has sleuthed to likely get a HTD.
Elora - gets first SD of the season definitely puts her odds higher to go to F4 since I think most if not all F1s have been in F4 at least? Elora per her IG is posting a LOT of pics. Seems way OTT. Her SM activity IMO rules her out of F1 completely.
*** Interestingly.. if Tara and Elora are F3 and F4 (either way around) then that means Cosmo mag may know as I speculated and so does Sportsbet  SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633

Lisa - unless she has SCs showing her going far then I think she is out before F4. She's also young (24?) so not sure if even mature that she is at the same stage as Matty

Laura - still my pick for F1 atm. All her stats line up with past F1s, including her M&G and both her and Matty doing ITM/PIs as well as 1on1 chat first night. If TPTB are doing things different a bit this year then it could be because it is known that Laura is F1. Her family following Matty and then going private definitely seemed like a clue. Her being in NZ gives me pause but that could be planned to since it seems she was liking and posting on her IG tonight so not like she's MIA. I even noticed that Bach AU IG account started following her Toni Maty IG too. If not F1, then I can see as F2 or I
Elise - barely being shown in first episode is never a good sign. I don't even think Elise had an ITM? Matty in contrast he at least had lots of VOs and ITMs in the first ep even if no time shown with him and Georgia post-M&G. I can see Elise as dark horse/F2 atm but they never seem to be F1 so if she is I will be surprised but Sportsbets odds make me think it could be possible
*** Interestingly... if Laura and Elise are F1 and F2 (either way around) then that means Cosmo mag may know as I speculated and so does Sportsbet  SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:44 am

The only thing that gives me pause is if Laura is F1, I expect someone not as strong (that is who does not connect with the audience to be in the F2....So if Elise does not connect with the audience then I will buy that she is F2. Especially now that most likely IMO they will be going with either a fresh face or celebrity route for the Bette series, I just don't see why the need to have an F2 heartbreaker a la Nikki...jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:46 am

I liked the first episode.

I see a lot of Florence in the new preview and during the episode doing ITMs (as noted by @Allaboutlove), so I'm thinking she may be in the F4 (depending on when she actually arrived back in the Netherlands, as per her dad's blog).

At the moment, I think I'm thinking the F4 are (not in F1-F4 order):

Laura
Tara
Florence
Elise or Elora

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:48 am

We need to sleuth who says the word "love" at the end of the season preview. That is always usually the F1 VO!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:We need to sleuth who says the word "love" at the end of the season preview. That is always usually the F1 VO!

Is the voice deep? Someone said Laura's voice is deep (i think it was @Leapoffaith that posted that).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
catalyst wrote:

Tara - Yes I am thinking Tara is either F4 or F3 since she has sleuthed to likely get a HTD.
Elora - gets first SD of the season definitely puts her odds higher to go to F4 since I think most if not all F1s have been in F4 at least? Elora per her IG is posting a LOT of pics. Seems way OTT. Her SM activity IMO rules her out of F1 completely.
*** Interestingly.. if Tara and Elora are F3 and F4 (either way around) then that means Cosmo mag may know as I speculated and so does Sportsbet  SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633

Lisa - unless she has SCs showing her going far then I think she is out before F4. She's also young (24?) so not sure if even mature that she is at the same stage as Matty

Laura - still my pick for F1 atm. All her stats line up with past F1s, including her M&G and both her and Matty doing ITM/PIs as well as 1on1 chat first night. If TPTB are doing things different a bit this year then it could be because it is known that Laura is F1. Her family following Matty and then going private definitely seemed like a clue. Her being in NZ gives me pause but that could be planned to since it seems she was liking and posting on her IG tonight so not like she's MIA. I even noticed that Bach AU IG account started following her Toni Maty IG too. If not F1, then I can see as F2 or I
Elise - barely being shown in first episode is never a good sign. I don't even think Elise had an ITM? Matty in contrast he at least had lots of VOs and ITMs in the first ep even if no time shown with him and Georgia post-M&G. I can see Elise as dark horse/F2 atm but they never seem to be F1 so if she is I will be surprised but Sportsbets odds make me think it could be possible
*** Interestingly... if Laura and Elise are F1 and F2 (either way around) then that means Cosmo mag may know as I speculated and so does Sportsbet  SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633

IA with your assessment @AllAboutLove - Elise has no shot at F1 with that Meet & Greet edit IMO but she has been so deliberately hidden in not only the preseason stuff but now also the first episode I can't believe she's not special in some way. I think it's significant they showed not one but two shots of her dates from the back with her face obscured while the other girls were fully shown - if there is a dark horse this season it's Elise IMO and I think she can get to F2 but not 1.

Tara I think will stay around to F3 for comedy value if nothing else - lots of her in the promo and good body language on the seaplane. Plus she will be a crowd favourite for sure IMO and I'm 99% sure she gets a HTD. Her Meet & Greet had all the elements of an F1 but so did Laura's and Laura has more other clues IMO so sticking with Laura F1 Elise F2 Tara F3 and now possibly Elora F4. I think Florence will be the walkout around F5 and Lisa will be the hot chick connection that fizzles.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:01 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:We need to sleuth who says the word "love" at the end of the season preview. That is always usually the F1 VO!

Is the voice deep?  Someone said Laura's voice is deep (i think it was @Leapoffaith that posted that).
I can't recall. I'd have to listen again.

I actually thought Laura's voice was higher pitched than I expected so I need to listen again laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy