SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:53 am

AAL posted about the New Idea report earlier.

We don't have SCs that places Michelle on a SD; except she is on the skydiving SC laugh out loud, highly unlikely IMO.

For so much talk of the paps trying to sell the F2 and F4 pics, i wonder why Flo is not on their radar with the number of SCs we have for her including one that looks like a HTD...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:01 am

I swear there is some sought of conspiracy going on! I bet channel 10 have leaked the wrong information to sportsbet, media or whoever just so we as an audience get shocked again by the F1 especially if Matty couldn't hide his feelings for her?? laugh out loud jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:10 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Have we all seen this - Matty's final 5 revealed...??

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/36566171/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-js-final-five-revealed/

Lisa, Laura, Elise, Michelle!!! and Tara.
Somebody has told me to look out for Michelle - perhaps she was on a SD during the boxing date week?

That was me who said to look out for Michelle. I know a policewoman who works with her. But anymore than that I honestly don't know. I am surprised by the top 5 as I would replace Michelle with Flo!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:15 am

Storybook wrote:

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/36566171/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-js-final-five-revealed/

Somebody has told me to look out for Michelle - perhaps she was on a SD during the boxing date week?

That was me who said to look out for Michelle. I know a policewoman who works with her. But anymore than that I honestly don't know. I am surprised by the top 5 as I would replace Michelle with Flo!

That's right! haha knew I'd head it somewhere Smiley
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:17 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Storybook wrote:

That's right! haha knew I'd head it somewhere  Smiley  

You have a better memory than I do yes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:46 am

I just watched the episode 1 meet & greet edits for Richie's girls and here are my observations:

Details for Season 4

Alex F1
Beautiful slow romantic music with "fairy sparkle" noises.
Laughing, breathless giggling
Another great dress!
She is nervous. Reads her poem. Ugh.
Loooong chat
ITM of Richie saying she played on his heart strings
Shown looking back at Richie
GUSHES about him in ITM
Richie says wow (laugh out loud) and says how amazing she looks in another ITM
Shown talking about her meeting with the other girls.
She is the last one before the ad break.

Nikki F2
First girl out of the limo
Special "crescendo" music
Spectacular dress!
She is nervous. Long chat
ITM of Richie talking about her
Shown looking back and saying "wow" (laugh out loud)
ITM of Nikki talking about Richie
Shown walking into the mansion

Olena F3
Sparkly music
Richie says wow about 17 times laugh out loud
She mentions attacking with the eyes
Stunning outfit! [the girls in Matty's season really got ripped off in terms of wardrobe IMO]
Shown walking into the mansion

Summary: VERY similar edits here for Nikki and Alex, it really could have been either of them based on these intros IMO. The edits for Nikki/Alex are very similar to Tara/Laura actually, esp considering Tara was first out of the limo like Nikki.

Elise's edit really stands out as being the odd one out with this pattern. Her M & G edit is more like Faith, Noni or Sasha - pleasant but nothing noteworthy. Even Olena got more screen time. They are really burying her deep for whatever reason.

I wondered if perhaps the intended F2 was the walkout and they had to bring Elise in to "fill the void" in the same way Matty was speculated to only have been F2 due to Courtney's exit? I wonder if Lisa was meant to be F2 but could hack it?

Thoughts? question

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:49 am

@Bobette A midseason walkout shouldn't affect the full season edit. Elise's clip on Tenplay was 1 minute long - easy to include that IMO.

This certainly is a case of extremely hidden edit.... dunno why though?!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:49 am

I agree Elise's edit is in a word 'weird'. But my question is don't the producers know the end result before they edit the show. If this is the case wouldn't Elise have been brought into the mix from the start to offset the F2 walkout??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:52 am

Bobette wrote:
Elise's edit really stands out as being the odd one out with this pattern.  Her M & G edit is more like Faith, Noni or Sasha - pleasant but nothing noteworthy.  Even Olena got more screen time.  They are really burying her deep for whatever reason.  

I wondered if perhaps the intended F2 was the walkout and they had to bring Elise in to "fill the void" in the same way Matty was speculated to only have been F2 due to Courtney's exit?  I wonder if Lisa was meant to be F2 but could hack it?

Thoughts? question

I think they have a couple of months of editing after filming, so it would surprise me if they didn't bother changing the edit of the red carpet to match the story line of the season. I really think they're deliberately leaving Elise out early because when she comes in it's going to be with a BANG and they want people to be blown away by their connection.

This is why I'm still not convinced she's F2. Seems silly to repeat that story line to me when it's been so unpopular in the recent past.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:56 am

Storybook wrote:I agree Elise's edit is in a word 'weird'. But my question is don't the producers know the end result before they edit the show. If this is the case wouldn't Elise have been brought into the mix from the start to offset the F2 walkout??

Yeah but think about it - if Lisa was cast as a potential F1/F2 they would have shot loads of footage of her meeting Matty, but if they didn't think Elise was going to be a contender they may have just had her pegged as an MOT and not shot much or engineered any gags/props/shennanigans like the did with the other girls. Then if Lisa leaves, they have to construct a viable alternative F2.

But they can only edit the footage they have, so if they didn't shoot Matty talking to Elise - if he actually didn't talk much to her that night - then there's nothing to work with.  They can reshoot some things but they couldn't go back 3 months later and re-shoot the introductions.  I wonder if Elise genuinely WAS the dark horse slow burn that no-one saw coming - including the producers themselves.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:00 am

Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:I agree Elise's edit is in a word 'weird'. But my question is don't the producers know the end result before they edit the show. If this is the case wouldn't Elise have been brought into the mix from the start to offset the F2 walkout??

Yeah but think about it - if Lisa was cast as a potential F1/F2 they would have shot loads of footage of her meeting Matty, but if they didn't think Elise was going to be a contender they may have just had her pegged as an MOT and not shot much or engineered any gags/props/shennanigans like the did with the other girls. Then if Lisa leaves, they have to construct a viable alternative F2.

But they can only edit the footage they have, so if they didn't shoot Matty talking to Elise - if he actually didn't talk much to her that night - then there's nothing to work with.  They can reshoot some things but they couldn't go back 3 months later and re-shoot the introductions.  I wonder if Elise genuinely WAS the dark horse slow burn that no-one saw coming - including the producers themselves.

They filmed her whole arrival, as it's on TenPlay, so they've deliberately not shown it. She also posted a photo on IG of her speaking with Matty and Tara on a couch in the garden that night, but it also wasn't shown. They may not have footage of that, but they definitely did of her arriving. I would say they would film all of the arrivals in full and edit later.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:02 am

@Bobette awesome summary. Would you happen to remember Mattys M & G ? I think maybe we should compare his story with Elise? Especially if tptb are going for a similar story or having the dark horse, slow burn win? Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy