SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette awesome summary. Would you happen to remember Mattys M & G ? I think maybe we should compare his story with Elise? Especially if tptb are going for a similar story or having the dark horse, slow burn win? Jmo

I remember they showed him giving her the mixed tape that he'd made, and him saying it was music he liked and he hoped she would too. I have a feeling it was part of a montage of men bringing gifts, but I could be wrong.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:14 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:I agree Elise's edit is in a word 'weird'. But my question is don't the producers know the end result before they edit the show. If this is the case wouldn't Elise have been brought into the mix from the start to offset the F2 walkout??

Yeah but think about it - if Lisa was cast as a potential F1/F2 they would have shot loads of footage of her meeting Matty, but if they didn't think Elise was going to be a contender they may have just had her pegged as an MOT and not shot much or engineered any gags/props/shennanigans like the did with the other girls. Then if Lisa leaves, they have to construct a viable alternative F2.

But they can only edit the footage they have, so if they didn't shoot Matty talking to Elise - if he actually didn't talk much to her that night - then there's nothing to work with.  They can reshoot some things but they couldn't go back 3 months later and re-shoot the introductions.  I wonder if Elise genuinely WAS the dark horse slow burn that no-one saw coming - including the producers themselves.

They filmed her whole arrival, as it's on TenPlay, so they've deliberately not shown it. She also posted a photo on IG of her speaking with Matty and Tara on a couch in the garden that night, but it also wasn't shown. They may not have footage of that, but they definitely did of her arriving. I would say they would film all of the arrivals in full and edit later.

Agreed - but even the full clip of their meeting was only 1 minute and there was a distinct lack of filler/gimmicks. No balloons, no clogs, no shameless jewellery line marketing.

That may play into their story later - I am expecting their relationship to be one of the more "real", with no gimmicks or theatrics required - I just thought it was interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:15 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette awesome summary. Would you happen to remember Mattys M & G ? I think maybe we should compare his story with Elise? Especially if tptb are going for a similar story or having the dark horse, slow burn win? Jmo

I'll re-watch later or tomorrow & compare yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:39 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

I remember they showed him giving her the mixed tape that he'd made, and him saying it was music he liked and he hoped she would too. I have a feeling it was part of a montage of men bringing gifts, but I could be wrong.

Yeah this is correct - it was part of a gifts montage. But i believe in later interviews it came out that he had the first actual limo exit though it was not shown as such.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:53 am

I guess I would have to say, after rewatching the M & G, Laura's was the most impressive and made me smile. Matty's words as she walked away from him said alot IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:07 am

brownravens wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

Yeah this is correct - it was part of a gifts montage. But i believe in later interviews it came out that he had the first actual limo exit though it was not shown as such.

Ok cool so his meet and greet was similar to Elise?? Really quick?? And cmiiw but was his first 1 on 1 sqt time like 3rd or 4th Ep?? question sorry my memory is not good tonight might be time for bed and re check tomorrow Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:10 am

@LeapofFaith Yeah it was episode 3 after trapeze GD. Lee got SD that ep Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:14 am

brownravens wrote:@LeapofFaith Yeah it was episode 3 after trapeze GD. Lee got SD that ep Smiley

Thanks yes would be cool if Elise gets sqt after her group date too giggling ep3 after Laura ...I am going to be interested to see if they have a similar story is all :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:40 am

Not sure if this has been uncovered yet, but Tara is definitely home by May 18. Her best friend has a photo of them captioned:

"THERE ARE NO WORDS (2 heart emojis) #SHESBACK #mybestfriend #mylove #twerkingsoulsister"

IG friend is https://www.instagram.com/nicolekennedy_hairmua/

Sorry, the embed won't work

So, as suspected by her FB profile change, if FRC is May 19 or thereabouts she's not in it  no no
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:44 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Not sure if this has been uncovered yet, but Tara is definitely home by May 18. Her best friend has a photo of them captioned:

"THERE ARE NO WORDS (2 heart emojis) #SHESBACK #mybestfriend #mylove #twerkingsoulsister"

IG friend is https://www.instagram.com/nicolekennedy_hairmua/

Sorry, the embed won't work

So, as suspected by her FB profile change, if FRC is May 19 or thereabouts she's not in it  no no

WOAH - Nice find @Hearts_And_Roses!  I'll screen cap that baby in case she disappears.  yes

Definitely not in Thailand either then as I think the final girls had to all came back the same time as Matty.

ETA:

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 KSesU4q

Source (public IG account)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:54 am

I posted upthread on page 13 (here) about Tara and that IG pic and Tara's bff hashtagging #shesback. Also, Tara changed her FB profile pic May 15 so she was likely eliminated before then (she could have changed it as a "signal" to her family/friends she was eliminated). Given that FRC may have been May 19, the latest I could see Tara leaving is F3. Otherwise, she's F4 if the HTD BTS pics are for Tara.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:02 am

If I just went by edit of the show, Laura would definitely be F1. It's why I have to wonder what, other than media/SM, is indicating Elise has the possibility of being F1 since her edit is not F1-like at all. Elise is barely been shown and while it can be said it may be a hidden-F1 edit, that to me is OTT hidden so far. 

I am starting to wonder if media/SM for Elise and her being a "dark horse/slow burn" is just to try drum up a possibility of her being competition for F1 when it may be that Elise never was and it was always Laura. Since pre-season sleuthing I thought Laura for F1 and still think she is F1. There would have to be a lot of evidence pointing to Elise for F1 to change that and atm I don't see much, especially from the show which I'd think they'd go with their standard edit regardless of spoilers/leaks. That's what they did last year and I don't see them changing that approach. 

Will see and still sleuthing but I am suss about a "dark horse" being F1 especially given how much F1-like evidence Laura has.....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy