SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

callingitnow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:02 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Honestly, where is that Harry psychic guy when we need him most laugh out loud.

Harry got replaced with Sportsbet callingitnow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698  JK (but not really) :/

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

callingitnow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:29 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:Breaking info guys! Florence was liking posts on pinterest on 8 may!! I guess this means shes out of F1, probably even F3. Oh well, I lost interest in Matty when he said he hated cats lmfao

Heres the pic.  It looks different to the pinterest site because i needed to use RSS so I can see the post date Smiley

callingitnow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Screen10

This post also seems like shes referring to her experience on the show:
callingitnow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Screen11

@NostalgicNZA Great catch yes  I have had Florence as F4 because of her SM activity and SCs so this aligns with that as well so I see her leaving at F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:27 am

Going by current social media IMO the fan favourite is Tara. Will she be the one that everyone gets heartbroken by rather than the F2?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:33 am

@Sundy I posted before but I can see a scenario where the audience wants Tara to win. If Tara leaves at F3 as I believe she will per sleuthing then I can see the audience shifting to wanting Elise to win against Laura. If Elise if F2 and dumped right after Tara dumped ... I see back-to-back backlash jmo #callingitnow

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:34 am

@Sundy

Quite possibly. I think it's better every is outraged by who goes at F3 rather than outraged at the winner. I think going into Sophie's season they would have to tread a fine line in terms of keeping people interested/not pissing people off that they don't watch Sophie's season.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:39 am

@Sundy....this is what Poster DSP said would happen after Tara is eliminated giggling . This IMO will be the version of when Heather was let go at F4 on Sam W's season. Hopefully Matty avoids the doublewarmie backlash like Sam W did  callingitnow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 2498057887

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
mercieme wrote:snipped
Anywhoo, IMO Tara is winning in a landslide as the best fit for Matty based not the comments posted so far ....oh boy it's going to be interesting on SM when Tara is let go IMO.

Social media will be carnage that night! Matty would be best to go into a witness protection program with a new identity

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 am

A lot of people are already making jokes on SM that Tara is too good for Matty anyway!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:41 am

Yup I truly believe it re Tara. She is IMO getting the Bachelorette edit. She is funny to watch but I see zero chemistry between her and Matty
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:48 am

@Sundy IA I'm seeing a classic F3/future bette edit for her - she's a lovable, funny chick. Perfect for the lead IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:49 am

I think it's too late now for a totally non-backlash ending for this season. Imo, if TPTB really wanted a redeeming story and an ending of a sure-bet F1 and lead they'd have someone overall disliked in F2 like they had Michael against Sasha for SamF's season. Michael/F2 was overall disliked by the audience and so audiences liked the ending for SamF's season since the F1 was the fan fave. Even though it doesn't seem the case now, but even SamW's season he was called the most hated man because of Heather and audiences weren't invested in his ending at the time (albeit relieved it wasn't Lana) and already had moved on to SamF's season (it was only months after that SamW/Snez became more beloved, especially their engagement). So to me, SamF's season was still the "redeeming" season for the franchise and the fact that it's still the highest rated Bach/Bette AU season ever speaks for itself imo.

The problem with this season is I have seen way too many comments by audiences where the fan fave is not the expected F1 and even negative top comments towards Laura as well as media that made her into a rebound and GL 2.0 caricature. That shows me the edit is not a redeeming one and the OTT pushing for Laura as F1 is doing the opposite with audiences who are primed to root for an underdog specifically because this season's lead was an underdog.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy I posted before but I can see a scenario where the audience wants Tara to win. If Tara leaves at F3 as I believe she will per sleuthing then I can see the audience shifting to wanting Elise to win against Laura. If Elise if F2 and dumped right after Tara dumped ... I see back-to-back backlash jmo #callingitnow

Yes I can totally see this too. Fan favourite Tara is similar to Heather. She will get let off at F4 or F3 and won't receive as much backlash if she was F2. I have already seen comments where people are into either Tara and/or Elise but expecting Laura to win. Just by this I think the audience will be hoping either one of these girls to win (against Laura).

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:27 am

I see it the same @BlueJeans and this is just one of many comments I've seen on SM that indicate this

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy