SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by happydays Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:27 am

For whoever was asking about sharleen and vanessa meeting, theres a cute interaction in the comments of vanessas last pic. Its about their small heads.

They must be on friendly terms I'd imagine.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:20 am

I love what Nissa shared on SM tonight, fun mixed with somewhat sentimental! Nick could not have sold that Hello Fresh caption on his IG more perfectly IMO! I also loved the production of his IG story. The pic V put on IG of them walking in the rain under the umbrella also IMO speaks to what a great connection and love they have for each other, so simple but so moving IMO. "It's the little things" as Nick would say. Tomorrow is that ping pong thing so hoping to see some Nissa pics/IG stories with that. Then this Sunday Vanessa is hosting at Just For Laughs in Montreal so I imagine she will be flying out Fri or Sat and IIRC Nick said in a podcast a couple weeks ago he would be there at JFL too.

@Billysmom I have no clue about ATFR. I am guessing they won't be there as I could see the show wanting to hype up BIP/create hype for the next lead and I could see them using the opportunity to bring Carly/Evan on since their wedding will be airing sometime during BIP. Honestly that is fine with me as Nissa's last experience at their ATFR was spun so ridiculously negative against them.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 am

@Julie81 So you would recommend getting them? I have heard of this and was contemplating trying it out. Is it really as fresh as they indicate? or as easy to use? And have you had any issues with the box being left out if you are not home when they deliver?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:37 am

Taylor mentioned that she and danielle and vanessa might have a reunion on the 5th but she's unsure. Keep an eye out on their sm.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I seriously want those gummy bears, sounds very healthy! Same with the Hello Fresh.

My friend has used Hello Fresh and she loved it and she's really into health and fitness. She said the meals were easy to make, they were healthy and they tasted great.

That picture Vanessa posted of her and Nick in the rain is really gorgeous.

eta: I don't see Nick and Vanessa being at the AFR and I for one will be more than fine with that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:32 pm

@lleyki @Julie81 Thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Sprite wrote:@Julie81 So you would recommend getting them? I have heard of this and was contemplating trying it out. Is it really as fresh as they indicate? or as easy to use? And have you had any issues with the box being left out if you are not home when they deliver?

I would definitely recommend it! I'm busy throughout the week so getting to the grocery store is tough sometimes so having that extra food that comes in the box is awesome! The food is always fresh and like I said, I have for the most part always enjoyed the meals. You're not always going to love every meal of course! Everyone's tastes are different! I'm not always home when the boxes are delivered but that's ok because they come with a big ice pack inside to keep the food cold until you can place it in the fridge. I have a covered front porch so I've not had a problem with it getting rained on or anything! There's also different box options. I'm a vegetarian so I go that route. Hope this helps!

@guardianangel no problem!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Julie81 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Julie81 So you would recommend getting them? I have heard of this and was contemplating trying it out. Is it really as fresh as they indicate? or as easy to use? And have you had any issues with the box being left out if you are not home when they deliver?

I would definitely recommend it! I'm busy throughout the week so getting to the grocery store is tough sometimes so having that extra food that comes in the box is awesome! The food is always fresh and like I said, I have for the most part always enjoyed the meals. You're not always going to love every meal of course! Everyone's tastes are different! I'm not always home when the boxes are delivered but that's ok because they come with a big ice pack inside to keep the food cold until you can place it in the fridge. I have a covered front porch so I've not had a problem with it getting rained on or anything! There's also different box options. I'm a vegetarian so I go that route. Hope this helps!

@guardianangel no problem!!

Welp these bach folks shilling got me hooked on HelloFresh since last year (from SeanCat). Don't think I have any use for fabfitfun...

Anyway, I also highly recommend helloFresh. My subscription is 3 meals a week for my family of 4 (my other two meals are from plated). I highly recommend HelloFresh if you are trying to stay healthy and or trying to eat clean - e.g. limited use of butter and very clean simple (ingredients). The spice blends they provide are often listed (recipe included) and always has a good portion of carbs, protein, and veggies. I opted for the easy quick meals so my 14 yo and 17 yo kids can prepare them on certain days - whereas my plated meals are a bit complicated for my children. It's a continuous service so I make it a habit of ensuring I pick the meals I want and pause for weeks that I am too busy to cook or not really happy with meal options.

My other subscription tends to be on the tastier/ more exotic side but generous use of butter and cream depending on the recipe. So net/net worth the 10/meal/pp price. Been doing it for a year so the positives outweigh the negatives which primarily is my children asking for "non-healthy" options or "take out" once in a while.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Does V help host Freesyle on Enews every Thursday or once a month? I know they have a date with ping pong for the charity function at Dodger Stadium tonight, too.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:38 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Does V help host Freesyle on Enews every Thursday or once a month? I know they have a date with ping pong for the charity function at Dodger Stadium tonight, too.
IDK
I do know FreeSTYLE will have 3 hosts in total.  Is it a weekly show?  I've never watched before.

Astrid - multi pic post about her week as camp volunteer included:
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 23 Image106
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXEDkiwAvqP/?taken-by=astridloch

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:43 pm

@mprssdbyu Last week at the end of the freestyle show they said they would be back on the 3rd August

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Vanessa and nick on beccas ig atory. Dean and ashley i there too.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez