SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by mistygracie74 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:46 am

Very Beautiful HOT Couple! High clap
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Mgrissom Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:17 am

Jane781 wrote:They released the improv show from the other night in full form at https://audioboom.com/posts/6178775-the-bachelor-nick-viall-more-live-in-hollywood and on Apple podcasts under The Great Love Debate. I haven't had a chance to listen yet.

Love Nick! He is so thoughtful. Great answer at about the 1 hr mark.

Love Vanessa! They appear to be getting and giving what each wants and needs.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:01 am

Such a moving proposal! Glad I wasn't the only one who went to rewatch it last night!

Btw, have always wondered, the "vrranessa" when he started the question....was it a stutter due to nerves or an inside joke between them?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:06 am

Mgrissom wrote:
Jane781 wrote:They released the improv show from the other night in full form at https://audioboom.com/posts/6178775-the-bachelor-nick-viall-more-live-in-hollywood and on Apple podcasts under The Great Love Debate. I haven't had a chance to listen yet.

Love Nick!  He is so thoughtful. Great answer at about the 1 hr mark.

Love Vanessa!  They appear to be getting and giving what each wants and needs.

Any insight into the couple? Can't be bothered to listen laugh out loud

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 am

Nothing about their relationship - I think they are wisely keeping that private. His answer was about the importance of meaningful communication.

As long as Nick and Vanessa have that meaningful communication, their relationship will continue to grow.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:51 am

I just listened to the show recording and all I can say is geez, Tatum O'Neal talks a lot!
Nick was mostly quiet but he gave really great answers when he did speak yes
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:41 am

Mgrissom wrote:

Love Nick!  He is so thoughtful. Great answer at about the 1 hr mark.

Love Vanessa!  They appear to be getting and giving what each wants and needs.

beatingheart heartbeat
A standout for me with N&V is that they have clearly defined relationship goals that they agree on. Sure, there was the "enjoy the engagement" and "get to know each other better" but Nick did say that his parents have been married for a long time and even they are still learning new things about each other.  
Goals:
Vanessa told Maria in Lapland that she didn't want Nick to feel the weight of her depending on him because she didn't know anyone or have something to do.  True to her word, V has meet new people and made friends and now also has freeStyle plus seems to do other charity work on occasion.  She also has her own charity but it isn't the same as interacting with others in person.
Nick said he wanted to make a dinner reservation, spend time with their respective families and friends, and take a vacation. He also said during the show that he wanted them to be their own family unit. To the first, they certainly have had dinners out plus they have travelled twice to WI and the same to Montreal. All V's Sunday lunch peeps plus her dad came the weekend of AFTR with her aunt/uncle, sister and brother staying a few more days.  Her brother also made a second trip to LA with a female friend. V's 2 closest friends also came for ATFR and Jen stayed for about 10 days ( great hubby she has to support that length of stay). Nick's parents and two youngest siblings came for a weekend and so did 6 of his WI friends.  Still no vaca as I don't think Evan&Carly's wedding qualifies as it was 2 days travel and only a full day/night to experience a resort.
As to wanting to create their own family unit, they have now lived together since March, have found a second residence requiring furniture shopping.  They are exploring the city together. They seem to like wandering open markets and finding lowkey places to eat. Red carpet outings are leaning more to charity functions.  Sometimes they cook together, other times they cook for each other and Nick has said V is the better cook and cooks more often so safe to say she is likely the boss of the kitchen whereas Nick is the go to for accuracy in picture hanging giggling They both enjoy quiet evenings at home but do go out on occasion. They are both messy (by their own admission) but I noticed their closet is very neat and when it was shown that they both keep clothes in the same one and that they always have a clear vanity in selfies so that must be their established routine. They are establishing their couple flow.
Both have made it known that supporting each other is very important. V supported Nick on DWTS to the point of helping him with his routines at night using the tapes Peta provided and V said Nick supported No Better You by coming up with creative marketing ideas. Plus Nick supported V's dream of doing something above&beyond by giving her the confidence to start her foundation even though it would require her to have lengthy stays in Montreal knowing he couldn't reasonably always be with her.
While at JFL she told an interviewer that she was face timing him during her stay so he could be a part of it and she once tweeted about leaving her hotel keys in her room several times which I think means he is the one that keeps the hotel keys so without him she is a bit out of sync.
There is such value in having concrete goals in a new relationship. They provide achievable markers of progress that once attained can be like mini celebrations. These are not things left to chance rather they are things they have thought through and voiced. Such a smart approach to reinforce themselves Smiley

And then there is their sense of play. They love to goof off in pics and vid and just generally record their memories. It all began with V showing Nick an album of her family at m&g, progressed to her showing him the album made by her students, then moved to hometown where they both worked with students to create something new. That specialness of moments continues on SM ... one post at a time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:13 am

Good Post @notarose That's a great recap seeing it all laid out like that, and there's so much more, it's amazing how far they have come as a couple!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Vanessa on ' jenlizlat ' ig story. Working out together.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:41 pm

happydays, Sorry, I'm unable to view ig stories without links, please post links, thanks! Smiley

notarose, love your recaps! yes
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:50 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:happydays, Sorry, I'm unable to view ig stories without links, please post links, thanks! Smiley

notarose, love your recaps! yes
LOL I don't know why this made me laugh so hard.

I know what you meant , I can only view IG stories from my ipad.

It was just funny to me... thinking there was nothing there and of course you need a link to view it. giggling

I'm in a silly mood tonight.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Sorry i have no idea how to post a link to a story.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez