SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by cookielover12 Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:27 pm

So sad to hear that they have decided to end their engagement. I guess their privacy on social media meant they were some issues happening. Wishing them the best.

cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Not going to lie, my first initial reaction felt like a blow to the stomach but it is what it is and like many have said Nissa weren't going to string it along for a year or two if it just wasn't going to work. I do believe they gave it their absolute best efforts but obviously now it wasn't meant to be. I wish Vanessa all the best and for Nick I will continue to follow whatever he wants to share about his life/projects. I want nothing but absolute happiness for him.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:43 pm

Sad to hear about but kudos to them for not staying in something that isn't working. No reason to stay and be unhappy for appearances sake. Each of them can move on with their lives and hopefully find the happiness that they deserve and want.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The very first feeling I felt when it was announced was relief. My reason though is probs a bit different. I am a Nick fan and have been along for the ride for his journey to hopefully find happiness. I still have that hope for Nick that he will find his happiness and always will beatingheart  

:yes: me too! I greatly admire Vanessa.  She is effortlessly beautiful, devoted to charitable acts, spontaneous... the list of positives is long.
But Nick. I've never seen anyone on a franchise show that is a piece of me; openly flawed, sometimes atypically intense, pragmatic in a way that is rarely understood yet still optimistic which many find to be a weird combination, risk taking without fear of being judged. I so appreciate how people have reacted to Nick over the years because it has given me more insight into how I am sometimes perceived in terms of that handful of  common traits and I think that is part of the benefit of the show -  relatability and food for thought. It sounds a bit self centered to frame it this way but it's my truth giggling I mean don't we all gravitate to people cast on the show that we can relate to?
So  :yes: , relief. We all are worthy of unconditional love and if only a few love us in that way, as opposed to many, it doesn't much matter.  If there is quantity along with quality that's great but not everyone is going to have broad appeal nor do all people strive for it.  I very much agree with what Nick said on the show. A marriage is a couple as their own unique family. People who want something different find that different and that is wonderful for them but what is most important in that everyone have the opportunity to live the autumn of their lives in a way that suits them best. Some seek a partner who is a best friend, some believe otherwise. Some want a "traditional" household, others do not. The one constant is that people need love to fully experience richness and I too look forward to that future time when Nick can share his life with grace.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:00 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The very first feeling I felt when it was announced was relief. My reason though is probs a bit different. I am a Nick fan and have been along for the ride for his journey to hopefully find happiness. I still have that hope for Nick that he will find his happiness and always will beatingheart  

:yes: me too! I greatly admire Vanessa.  She is effortlessly beautiful, devoted to charitable acts, spontaneous... the list of positives is long.
But Nick. I've never seen anyone on a franchise show that is a piece of me; openly flawed, sometimes atypically intense, pragmatic in a way that is rarely understood yet still optimistic which many find to be a weird combination, risk taking without fear of being judged. I so appreciate how people have reacted to Nick over the years because it has given me more insight into how I am sometimes perceived in terms of that handful of  common traits and I think that is part of the benefit of the show -  relatability and food for thought. It sounds a bit self centered to frame it this way but it's my truth giggling I mean don't we all gravitate to people cast on the show that we can relate to?
So  :yes: , relief. We all are worthy of unconditional love and if only a few love us in that way, as opposed to many, it doesn't much matter.  If there is quantity along with quality that's great but not everyone is going to have broad appeal nor do all people strive for it.  I very much agree with what Nick said on the show. A marriage is a couple as their own unique family. People who want something different find that different and that is wonderful for them but what is most important in that everyone have the opportunity to live the autumn of their lives in a way that suits them best. Some seek a partner who is a best friend, some believe otherwise. Some want a "traditional" household, others do not. The one constant is that people need love to fully experience richness and I too look forward to that future time when Nick can share his life with grace.

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart Beyond beautiful words @notarose and I agree with every one of them and totally have the same view especially on marriage. Darn. You made me cry (in a good way). Stay as beautiful as you are  bestbud! blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:12 pm

OMG is my first reaction!!!  So sad for them, but if they were unhappy then it is for the best and not a complete shocker in TB world.

Secondly, I never had an avatar on this site .  . . . 2 days ago I picked a Nissa one (they will remain one of my all time favs, just like Jen and Andrew who didn't make it) but I think I will go back to no avatar as to not curse the next couple :shocked!:
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Well, this makes me sad. I was hopeful. I wish them both the best.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:42 pm

Jane781 wrote:http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/875795/the-bachelor-s-nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-end-their-engagement

Best wishes to both of them. I'm sure this can't be easy.

This is so sad although I thought something was up by how they acted at the wedding. The camera's weren't loving them ( as the happy, happy couple ) nor did they show much affection towards the other. I grew to like Nick, but I wonder now if it wasn't because Vanessa brought out the best side of Nick? IMO To me, anyhow. I'm sorry to all his fans. I know we each wanted them to work. Hopefully they will be better for having had each other in their lives.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/inside-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-171540841.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:16 pm

I want to Thank everyone that kept this thread alive for the past 4 years. I am truly sorry things did not work out but had a feeling that V home is Monteral and that is where she is truly happy. I have followed Nick and his thread since he first came on my TV screen. He will always be my favorite but I am sad to think we might not hear much from him anymore.  I am happy he is done with the Bach world but hopefully he will give us tiny insight to his life. Hugs and love to all that contributed to his thread.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:23 pm

I really don't think Montreal was the issue. I really think they are two different personalities, totally opposite. Nick might think he want's the independant strong type by maybe it's too much for him.

IMO the attraction was real. What they had in the beginning IMO was real. I enjoyed watching them both very happy. All the happy pics and IG's IMO were not fake.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Well this is such sad news. I hate it for them, but hopefully they're each ready to untangle from the other so neither is heartbroken. I gotta say, when I saw Nick's huge smile in the photo with Sharleen, I thought 'yikes, he hasn't looked that happy in a photo w V in ages.' I wish them both all the best and hope they allow us fans glimpses into their happenings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez