SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:Apparently Vanessa unfollowed Nick on Instagram. sad
I am too emotionally invested right now. It's really not healthy.
And refollowed. Now he is at the top of her follow list.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:21 pm

But now she's starting to follow him again....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:24 pm

sdmom wrote:But now she's starting to follow him again....

:yes: that now puts him at the top of her follow list.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:24 pm

:tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox
I didn't want to believe this when i read it sad I.Just.Can't.Deal. Upset
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:25 pm

sdmom wrote:But now she's starting to follow him again....

Really?
Well, that's good...a little confusing but then again I'm sure she's a bundle of emotion right now so that's understandable.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:30 pm

With Nick now at the top of her IG follow list it keeps trolls from scrolling through her list. She is well aware that her moves are being watched. Just a thought.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:33 pm

notarose wrote:With Nick now at the top of her IG follow list it keeps trolls from scrolling through her list. She is well aware that her moves are being watched. Just a thought.

How quickly did she re-follow him? Do you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
notarose wrote:With Nick now at the top of her IG follow list it keeps trolls from scrolling through her list. She is well aware that her moves are being watched. Just a thought.

No. I was on IG, checked Nick's gallery and she was following him then (I only follow Nick and Vanessa from Bach so it appears under their bio), after which I liked a few pics plus responded to some comments in my gallery. Then I checked likes of my follows and she appeared as a refollow.  
At most, 10 minutes (probably an over estimation but I'm being generous); at least it could have been instantaneously - unfollow then refollow.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:47 pm

notarose wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:

No. I was on IG, checked Nick's gallery and she was following him then (I only follow Nick and Vanessa from Bach so it appears under their bio), after which I liked a few pics plus responded to some comments in my gallery. Then I checked likes of my follows and she appeared as a refollow.  
At most, 10 minutes; at least it could have been instantaneously - unfollow then refollow.

Cool. Thanks--just curious. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:49 pm

He's always shown at the top of her follows list for me....and her on his.... both still following for now

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:

At most, 10 minutes; at least it could have been instantaneously - unfollow then refollow.

Cool. Thanks--just curious. Smiley

No problem. IMO It was instantaneous and meant to put Nick first. The only other way to do that is to delete everyone she followed at first starting to follow Nick. This way is much more efficient. 2 clicks and done.
It is also after Nick's interviews and a way to show agreement with what he said without having to herself give an interview.
I don't think Vanessa is a game player in this regard.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:57 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:He's always shown at the top of her follows list for me....and her on his.... both still following for now

That's true of the IG app because you follow both. On the IG website, follows are in the order the person follows them in real time. Now Nick is first on both the app and the website. That wasn't the case before.
I follow over 200 people. My follow order is not the same on the app as it is on the website because almost all of the rest of my follows don't follow each other.
I'm positive because I SC from the app, crop, then go to the website to copy the caption and link when I post their pics here.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez