SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:45 pm

@mistygracie74 Thanks for posting that pic. I looked at the poster's acct and she seemed to be leaving Los Angeles; she mentioned the flight is to Chicago. It was posted about 6 hrs ago.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:46 pm

My heart is full of emotions and memories....
It's been a long 3 years, 4 tv shows, and thousands of posts for me.  I am so greatful for GA and other mods to provide a safe haven of fan threads for us NickChicks to pour out our support admiration and love for this man when he was edited as a villain. There are long time fans, some of them don't post much now, some no longer fans, but there are many join us along the way. I always think Nick has some of the most loyal fans who write beautiful, thought-provoking posts.

I think many of us thought he found his forever with Vanessa, a beautiful, vibrant, positive girl with a big heart, but unfortunately, it's just not meant to be. I hope this journey (for the lack of better words) will help both of them grow, learn more about themselves, and eventually, find their HEA.

Love my fellow NickChicks. Wish happiness fulfillment blessings on y'all group hug

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Hugs @GuardianAngel and @sdmom for your great posts.
group hug  love our circle too!

I was thinking I would like to wish the gift of solace into being for Nick now that he is finally detached from Bach nation. But then I remembered how he loves to smirk and raise a little hell when the moment moves him SO I changed my mind and instead I wish to watch him continue to do it his way.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Totally unpopular opinion here but I feel like I wanted to see Nick fight for the woman he loves. I am not meaning to say that he didn't. I only wish that we as fans got to see it. It could have happened behind the scenes but because of the way the show works and the couples' desire to have a private life, we never got to see the Nick I grew to love go after the woman he wanted.  We missed out on the chase. We missed out on the part where he "gave the relationship his all".  

For me, the missing part of the story (the chase) has caused me to feel like the story isn't fully over for Nick and Vanessa. Like the end of a bad 80's romcom I want to scream at Nick, "She is the best thing you have ever had! Go after her!" Of course I am only projecting because my feelings about this don't matter at all in real life... they only factor into my perception of it.  It is most likely true that Nick and Vanessa will move on from their brief fairytale story and as Vanessa put it, "In the end it will be ok".  But for now I just can't help but feel like the story isn't completely over.  Like maybe I will get to see Nick go after what he wants and get the girl of his dreams in the end.  The romantic in me will always hope.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:24 pm

@OnePromise  giggling
I do love "the fight/chase" in a great romcom but honestly if in real life a man has to "fight" for a woman he ends up with someone that isn't an equal partner. It's kind of a game where IMO the balance is off. It often results in the "chaser" being taken advantage of. I think that is questionable long term in real life. What he did do was frequently defend her actions in interviews which is a better warrior skill. IMO.
I think back to Jason and Molly.  YIKES he proposed to a different woman on the same show!   But he simply asked and Molly's heart said yes. I've always preferred a gentler love story where mutual love and desire just grows. In tandem.  Smiley.  I think Nick publicly saying he still loves her very much is somewhat like Jason. Soul bared with the risk of rejection at anytime very much a possibility.

They've both said they are communicating. V always used Skype to keep in touch with Montreal peeps so that's a strong possibility now. I'm honestly just relieved they are no longer in the public eye. They can now just be private and define their respective futures: together in some way or sadly done entirely.
I have always wondered what Chris saw to make him say "she could hurt Nick" in his ITM. I kind of think it was because he saw his son more deeply in love than ever before so the risk was so much greater. Regardless, I think this time his dad will be his guide. JMO

Last edited by notarose on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Nick is in Chicago per his IG story. Full-circle moment.... I am glad he has his friends and family and as he has always said those who are his true inner circle. I am sure he will be in Wisconsin next as well, like he posted the photo below. It reminds me so much when Nick posted of V and his best friends and his godson all together in Wisconsin tailgating and captioned it "Heaven". Sadly, some times heaven doesn't last forever on earth and things don't work out and all that is left are memories. As Nick now says... "something positive". And "something positive" is what I always have and always will wish for Nick wherever his life's journey takes him beatingheart

notarose wrote:Something Positive
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYcBZ-1ju4y/?taken-by=nickviall
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 74 Image144
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Smiley  yes @AllAboutLove Beautifully said.

"Intense love does not measure, it just gives" - Mother Teresa
This.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:47 am

OnePromise wrote:Totally unpopular opinion here but I feel like I wanted to see Nick fight for the woman he loves. I am not meaning to say that he didn't. I only wish that we as fans got to see it. It could have happened behind the scenes but because of the way the show works and the couples' desire to have a private life, we never got to see the Nick I grew to love go after the woman he wanted.  We missed out on the chase. We missed out on the part where he "gave the relationship his all".  

For me, the missing part of the story (the chase) has caused me to feel like the story isn't fully over for Nick and Vanessa. Like the end of a bad 80's romcom I want to scream at Nick, "She is the best thing you have ever had! Go after her!" Of course I am only projecting because my feelings about this don't matter at all in real life... they only factor into my perception of it.  It is most likely true that Nick and Vanessa will move on from their brief fairytale story and as Vanessa put it, "In the end it will be ok".  But for now I just can't help but feel like the story isn't completely over.  Like maybe I will get to see Nick go after what he wants and get the girl of his dreams in the end.  The romantic in me will always hope.

I don't think your opinion is totally unpopular...I think at least a few if us share it. Thanks for writing it out so well...

I also like the Mother Teresa quote - but even she grew into her vocation, it didn't come to her immediately. Loving is a fire that shapes and refines us, if we let it. But it takes time and surrender. I hope each of these two understand that...the great love each is seeking has its costs for both parties. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:43 am

Billysmom wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Totally unpopular opinion here but I feel like I wanted to see Nick fight for the woman he loves. I am not meaning to say that he didn't. I only wish that we as fans got to see it. It could have happened behind the scenes but because of the way the show works and the couples' desire to have a private life, we never got to see the Nick I grew to love go after the woman he wanted.  We missed out on the chase. We missed out on the part where he "gave the relationship his all".  

I don't think your opinion is totally unpopular...I think at least a few if us share it. Thanks for writing it out so well...

I also like the Mother Teresa quote - but even she grew into her vocation, it didn't come to her immediately. Loving is a fire that shapes and refines us, if we let it. But it takes time and surrender. I hope each of these two understand that...the great love each is seeking has its costs for both parties. Jmo

beatingheart  wonderful way to describe loving. It made me think about how feeling love and actually "loving" are a bit different.  The latter takes patience.
My Mother Teresa quote was about Nick in general, that someday someway he will get his wedding night sunset. Vanessa too. They seem to have not found that potential with each other or have questions.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:53 am

Billysmom wrote: *clipped*
Loving is a fire that shapes and refines us, if we let it. But it takes time and surrender. I hope each of these two understand that...the great love each is seeking has its costs for both parties. Jmo

So beautifully said.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:22 am

Nick's insta - chilling on someone's couch watching a show.
So good that he is with his loved ones. His closest LA friend, Kyle,  has been gone since Aug 4 (roadtrip with his gf to see her family in PEI, Canada) so Nick really hasn't had someone as meaningful to him as his WI circle by his side until now.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:43 pm

I am so happy to find this place it is like a safe haven for me .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez