SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachelandEric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:39 am

Ilovepeter wrote:I didn't realize Eric lived in LA. He seemed to be celebrating someone's birthday with a group of friends in Laguna Beach.

HaHa. I was in Laguna Beach today celebrating a birthday also. Lots of LA folk travel there for a day trip/weekend get away. I did not see Eric or any bach folk.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

TeamRachelandEric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by makeover Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:48 am

Peter with Big Billy Clark on Sunday night:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWo2visj31S/

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:50 am

SFoster wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:I didn't realize Eric lived in LA. He seemed to be celebrating someone's birthday with a group of friends in Laguna Beach.

But funny how he grew his hair out in one day. The day before he posted a pic getting ready to play soccer, and he was bald.  The lady having the birthday, is Shery who runs Be RAW. Her birthday was actually the weekend before. Notice how he didn't tag anyone.  Maybe that means nothing, I think it's odd.

Also, on the 6th when Eric went to Baltimore and Rachel went to NYC, he shaved his head. I figure the gif of him with shaved head in soccer uniform was taken in Baltimore around the 7th and looks like he's wearing Orioles colors. And of course he WAS probably going in "the" weekend bald, just not this past weekend. laugh out loud Because at the Body at the espys event on Tuesday the 11th, his hair had grown out again.

I think it would make more sense to have an F1 who actually LIVES in LA out and about doing their normal routine. And seeing Rachel lead at night or other times in the safe house. Because, let's face it, all his many friends in LA are probably like, where's Eric?  Sure, if an F1 lives in Miami and was spotted in LA, that would raise attention. JMO And this could explain why maybe Rachel had a handler with her. For the times when Eric was doing his thing elsewhere. laugh out loud
Excellent points/observations. yes
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:53 am

Good for him for blocking and good for her for responding. Though I'm curious why she didn't block sooner, it sounds like she's familiar with this troll. Hopefully she blocked now.

Reminds me if the vicious Lauren/Ben/JoJo trolls. I'm afraid this is only the beginning. hmmm no no

TeamRachelandEric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:44 am

makeover wrote:Peter with Big Billy Clark on Sunday night:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWo2visj31S/

They were out partying last night, According to Billy's IG story.
So I guess no SHV for Peter? He's there for personal business, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:13 am

Rachel is still in LA as per her recent IG story on her way to Access Hollywood Live

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:15 am

Ok I've officially given up the foiler theory. Rachel is on her way to film Access Hollywood live which is taped in LA. So Peter is in confirmed LA and Rachel is confirmed in LA and they were not together last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:15 am

She looks so happy and I love seeing her that animated and with that huge smile. Love the girl.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:26 am

Ilovepeter wrote:Ok I've officially given up the foiler theory. Rachel is on her way to film Access Hollywood live which is taped in LA. So Peter is in confirmed LA and Rachel is confirmed in LA and they were not together last night.
I'm on the same boat. Every time I'm ready to give up on them something always happens and gives me a tiny bit of hope. Let's see what we get from tonight's episode!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:29 am

@kraft33 Me too but it is better for my sanity to let go right now. There is no good explanation about why they weren't together last night, except that he is not F1.

I think he will get cut at F3 now. That's probably why he's in LA. I'd like that better than Rachel cutting at F2 after getting him to open up and propose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:44 am

Ilovepeter wrote:@kraft33 Me too but it is better for my sanity to let go right now. There is no good explanation about why they weren't together last night, except that he is not F1.

I think he will get cut at F3 now. That's probably why he's in LA. I'd like that better than Rachel cutting at F2 after getting him to open up and propose.

I still think we are in for a surprise or two and there is more to this than meets the eye. I do not think Peter is out at F3 and they will keep the drama until the end. Him out at F3 would leave no suspense whatsoever and many people would stop watching. JMO.

If Bryan is F1 I wish them nothing but the best but they are not a couple I would care enough to follow.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:45 am

@Ilovepeter IMO and I could be wrong, he is too early in LA for MTA.
He's probably there for his personal stuff.

But, there is an off chance that he has been encouraged to try and connect with Rachel like some other rejectees before him (prior seasons) since she is in LA also.

of course, conveniently there will be a camera around. no
We saw and heard about variations of this for Andi's and Emily's. season so really anything is possible.

I need to check the SC thread again but IMO we have too many outfits / clothes for Peter that imply him being there for F2 instead of F3 like we have for Eric. I do think he makes the f2 but need to revisit that thread.

Is anyone else wishing for a loose lips season like Andi's where from SM we knew which guys were at the MTA because of their postings and which weren't laugh out loud ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal