SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I find it annoying. I can accept that Bryan is f1 but don't like that they went so far to spoil it. He could have left it to 1 pic like previous f1 have done and Rachel didn't need to post SHV pics imo. Let people watch the rest of the season thinking it could be Peter or Eric. I'm hoping that this doesn't spread too far.

I don't think they went too far to spoil it.  We thought it was a SHV but until the actual SH was found and posted here, not by Rachel or Bryan themselves, we didn't have 100% confirmation.  IMO, they're no different than the past few seasons, with the exception of Kaitlyn.  It's part of sleuthing and unless someone follows spoilers, RS, follows cast on SM and actually reads the comments under posts, etc., then most will never know, IMO.  

JMO

IMO, Rachel also posted some other pictures that weekend to confuse people. She posted a pic of her and Copper from her 1-1 with Peter. After her eating chicken in the bed IG story, she posted lying on the grass. Those two posts are after Peter's postings of their 1-1, him on a kiddie pool on the grass. I think she deliberately created suspense, doubt and drama to keep people guessing, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by makeover Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:16 pm

I think nearly all of the past recent F1s and Leads have snapped or IGed during one of their SHVs. I don't see what's more annoying about what Rachel and Bryan did. IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 pm

imo bryan and rachel spoiled nothing

we just had an incredible new member who sleughted without doubt imo

bittersweet for some but it is what it is Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Dying to know what Jerome calls Rachel.

https://instagram.com/p/BWyNJxkjJCd/
Probably something in Spanish... mami, princessa, muneca!!  SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 53 3806527698

Last edited by kraft33 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:No snark, sarcasm, rudeness or negativity meant.

For those that chose to overlook, ignore, discount, or whatever word you'd like to use for all the sleuthing to figure out the F1.  All the SHV time frames all matching up to Bryan, the actual SH being found, and all the different #gates... if all of this was in Peter's column as reasons he was the F1, would you believe them then?  And if so, why do you not now?  

I get holding out hope for your F1.  I just don't understand how this same sleuthing has been done season after season and proved true.  And now, it's suddenly somehow not accurate because it's part of an elaborate foiler.  Why this season?  Other than us having our first POC lead, the storyboard and edit are pretty typical.  So I don't understand why TPTB would need to go to such trouble for the foiler of all foilers.  Can someone explain?

JMO

Great post and ITA  :claphands

Just to add: sleuthing on this forum is not just for the US shows but International ones too (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Ukraine, etc) and there is no RS for those shows and yet every single season this forum's sleuthers correctly sleuth the F1 season after season. For Australian Bach/Ette seasons, the Australian media uses and posts about our sleuthing from this forum (even credits us) and all of the sleuthing has been accurate for F1 sleuthing.

Sleuthing is what this forum does and always has done regardless of RS and has always proven correct. 

This season sleuthers were sleuthing for Bryan for F1 not because they didn't like Peter but because of the many clues that pointed towards Bryan and all of this was before RS changed his spoiler. This forum was the only place where SHV sleuthing for the first SHV was indicating Bryan for F1 per patterns of F1 from seasons past and RS only changed his spoiler after information was discussed on this forum. 

If RS had never changed his spoiler, this forum would have continued sleuthing for Bryan for F1 with the exact same evidence (#watchgate, #SHVgate, stats for past F1s, etc) and the exact same result: Bryan as F1. 

It's why IMO far too little credit is given to this forum and too much is given to RS when this forum was first to question the spoiler based on actual sleuthing patterns and clues. And this is not the first time either, there have been other seasons where this forum has accurately sleuthed for F1 despite wrong spoilers from RS (which, conveniently, RS always changes after it's been sleuthed here or spoiled elsewhere). 

As much as the SHV matching photos were the smoking gun for this season, that doesn't take away from all the other sleuthed evidence for Bryan for F1, it only supports it. Which is what sleuthing is all about, putting all the pieces together and seeing how they fit. In this case, all the pieces fit for Bryan for F1. As such, just like any other season, I have no doubt that what is sleuthed for Rachel's season is true and come Aug 7 will prove correct once again  :yes:

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 pm

@AllAboutLove great posting both of you!! We do this because this is what we love and this is what we do here! Because when all is said and done on August 8 2017 it will be back to business as usual.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Curious, if the amazing member that posted the SHV comparisons has posted anything beyond? I'm curious how that specific location was found on Zillow or whatever w/o other means? Maybe I miss a lot of the sleuthing BTS since I don't participate, but it just seems sketchy. I believe them, how can you not? But the way they were brought here....
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:00 pm

many members read and follow this forum.... not all wish to chat imo
if i did find an incredible clue and was a fan, I would come out of the closet too and share my findings

nothing fishy...

I am sure if it was about Gawd Mannequin, it would probably not questionable imo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:01 pm

@AllAboutLove Great post! We will always continue to sleuth regardless of the spoilers or anything else that may get in the way. The International threads do an amazing job with no RS! yes Daily Mail and others quiet often give us credit for the sleuthing in those threads. Smiley

Just to clarify, the SH that was sleuthed by @socalfan, the poster did not post the source because it had information that would link back to an address.

Please do not post the link when referring to this SH even if anyone else finds it on their own. It is against the rules to post links that has confidential information such as location/address. We always protect privacy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:05 pm

I guess I don't see why it matters.  Whether a new person or oldie, they had to take the time to look through house listing before just lucking up on a match up, same way you sleuth anything else, IMO.  So it was either sleuthed or they were given the info, and if so, we don't question anyone's sources or how they got them (the sources or the info).  We just thank them for sharing and choose to believe the info or not.  In this case, we had evidence and could clearly see things match up in pictures, not just take someone's word for it.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:17 pm

I don't think it's sketchy either. I actually looked through house listings too but I gave up after I realized it would take ALOT of time and patience and I might not even find anything. So good job @socalfan for the awesome find!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:23 pm

likeashipblown wrote:
Seabear wrote:@likeashipblown IMO one thing that helps continued opportunity is being part of a happy couple. The couples that thrive together are most popular in the long run and have more opportunity than the Bach/Ette's that have relationships that fail IMO. Within a happy couple both partners have individual and couple opportunities of a higher magnitude that outpace the single Bachelor Nation folk. IMO.
JMO

This is a great point.

Also to add to the stack of evidence that lends itself to Bryan being F1 that we'd have to ignore. His up for rent condo and the fact that more so than most in the cast of guys... His post-show behavior seems to be in major flux/transition/he's giving no signs of what he's doing/where he's going. I mean, he never returned to work, did he? His co-workers keep wishing him well and telling him they miss him on Instagram. No way a guy who is the head doctor chiropractor at a chiropractic facility and a lifetime in Florida just... Ups and leaves it all behind, his home and job and family-- at least for the time being--without a super solid reason, at least imo.

Fortunately, I agree with Mickey Mouse when Rachel told him who she was picking on her new IG. This is me SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 53 2498057887  grinning from ear to ear because of the awesome sleuthing on BBF, I know that Rachel chose Bryan. And I could not be happier about it. I have watched a beautiful Love story unfold this season and the sleuthing on BBF confirms my happiness. I see a wonderful future ahead filled with an abundance of love and opportunity for Rachel and Bryan as a couple and as individuals inside their pairing. JMO
Yay Team BBF Sleuthers!! group hug :alltens: goteam tyvm rock
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal