SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks everyone! I just thought it was appropriate to say this in forum so focused on engagement!! laugh out loud

We are so excited! Didn't see this coming at all!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:24 pm

@stuckinsc pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 56 1377737533 bestbud!

@SFoster  Hoorray to your daughter! What exciting and wonderful news! I am thrilled for you and your daughter and wish the newly engaged couple all the happiness in the world  pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 56 1f60d pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 56 1f48d pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 56 1f49e  pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 56 2764
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:28 pm

Another slightly OT post about sleuthing. One season on Bach Canada, we were looking for an Italian hotel or castle or monastery or whatever it was. We had a s/cap of a date where they were making their own pizza's in Italy.

No one could find it, we didn't give up. @"Mr&MrsSmith" ordered a pizza one night. On the top of the pizza box there was a picture of the exact building we were looking for. It was the companys building in Italy that made the pizza.

That's sleuthing or luck or fishy or devine intervention, laugh out loud Whatever it is, it's amazing! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:46 pm

SFoster wrote:I have an announcement to make, and then we can return to our regularly scheduled programming.

My daughter got engaged TODAY!!!!!!! In Ireland!!  At the RING of Kerry!  Is that not a amazing. She got the ring at the Ring of Kerry in Kerry Cty, Ireland!  :sprinklehearts  

Wow, that sounds so romantic!!! awwww I guess congrats are in order for your daughter, her fiance and your entire family! I hope that they have a beautiful wedding, and a full, rich life together. :yes:

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:13 pm

@SFoster Congrats for your daughter's engagement. That is a joyous occasion for your family.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:38 pm

@SFoster :sweetheart:  pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 56 1f48d  :Congrats   So happy for your daughter, future son in law, you and the rest of your loved ones!! What a joyful day for you all. How exciting for your daughter to get her engagement ring at The Ring of Kerry!! So creative. Cheers! cheerstoyou
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:42 pm

@stuckinsc blowkiss :sending flowers :Thanktwo I appreciate your kind words so much! bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:49 pm

@stuckinsc tyvm

@SFoster Congrats to all, sounds lovely!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 am

How awesome! Congrats! Tomorrow is my one year wedding anniversary. Being married is the best. I wish you daughter a life time of happiness heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:29 am

SFoster wrote:I have an announcement to make, and then we can return to our regularly scheduled programming.

My daughter got engaged TODAY!!!!!!! In Ireland!!  At the RING of Kerry!  Is that not a amazing. She got the ring at the Ring of Kerry in Kerry Cty, Ireland!  :sprinklehearts  

It would be so fitting for that party that's being thrown for you when Eric is F1 that it be an engagement party all the way around! LOL
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:57 am

@SFoster, Congratulations to you, the happy couple and your entire family! Great news! beatingheart :married  

@Diana, Happy Wedding Anniversary! beatingheart :wedding
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:10 am

Diana wrote:How awesome! Congrats! Tomorrow is my one year wedding anniversary. Being married is the best. I wish you daughter a life time of happiness heartbeat

Happy anniversary, Diana!! beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal