SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:12 am

Norcalgal wrote:
SFoster wrote:I have an announcement to make, and then we can return to our regularly scheduled programming.

My daughter got engaged TODAY!!!!!!! In Ireland!!  At the RING of Kerry!  Is that not a amazing. She got the ring at the Ring of Kerry in Kerry Cty, Ireland!  :sprinklehearts  

It would be so fitting for that party that's being thrown for you when Eric is F1 that it be an engagement party all the way around!  LOL

bestbud! :yes: Thank you, Norcalgal!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:17 am

There have been so many seasons where sleuthing has eventually revealed who the F1 is.  I think for me it went back to Andy Baldwin; sleuthing revealed who the F2 were.  As always there were fans for both sides, Bevin fans and Tessa fans.  I believe in the quick preview of the final episode there was a scene where Andy was proposing and we caught a tiny (and I mean tiny) piece of Tessa's dress.

These are seasons that come to mind where our sleuthers continued to look for clues because the edit didn't match the spoiled F1.

Brad 2 - Rickie's drawing on the fridge #fridgegate, that season RS had Chantal as F1 (because Brad spent Thanksgiving with her family)
Ali - Roberto's pic on an SHV (RS spoiled that Ali didn't choose anyone, but then changed to Roberto or no-one)
Kaitlyn - #snapchatgate (RS spoiled that Kaitlyn didn't choose anyone)
Des - Chris - there were those on this site who determined from SCs sleuthing and edits that the spoiled F1 was not going to "Win"! (RS spoiled that Brooks was coming back)

I'm sure there are many more.

This season this forum continued to determine from the edit that the originally spoiled F1 was probably incorrect and set out to to try prove so.  So many clues add up to the spoiled F1 being incorrect.  Whether we got lucky or someone from either camp spoiled the SHV site I have no idea, but bravo to @socalfan and others who located the SH.  

#followthefootsteps

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 57 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:28 am

@Diana Happy anniversary to you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:33 am

Diana Happy Annivesary
Today enjoy the love you have wtih your spouse, create new memories, cherish the joys
it bring. Love is beautiful when you share with someone who loves you unconditionally.
beatingheart May your love each other keep beating strong.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:45 am

Not that I don't wish everyone well, but I come to this thread for social media sleuthing. Just saying........i get excited when I get notification that something else has been posted to find out the post has nothing to do with Rachel or our happy couple.
Is disappointing. Sorry.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:53 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@2observe  Maybe give us a little more to work with.  What was her answer? Doesn't have to be exact, but paraphrasing, etc.  That might help people figure out which interview your talking about.  Was recent or one from the beginning of the season?

It was an interview on Monday. I think Mario. She said she didn't feel the need to say it back (actually she's not supposed to say ily until the end, Ben was a baddy). I'm looking for it now.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:54 am

Peter is still in WI this morning - with his dog and nephew. No MTA for Peter.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:36 pm

SFoster wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@2observe  Maybe give us a little more to work with.  What was her answer? Doesn't have to be exact, but paraphrasing, etc.  That might help people figure out which interview your talking about.  Was recent or one from the beginning of the season?

It was an interview on Monday. I think Mario. She said she didn't feel the need to say it back (actually she's not supposed to say ily until the end, Ben was a baddy). I'm looking for it now.

After watching that epi IMO it was clear to me she didn't need to say it back. She relished and took it all in when Bryan said he didn't want to leave HT's without letting her know how he felt. If she would have said, yes I was dying to say it back, that would have been a spoiler IMHO.She answered it perfectly IMHO. I believe it was the Mario Lopez interview as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:53 pm

http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/21/bachelorette-eric-says-i-love-you/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

so sweet, i love eric

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 pm

@gisellexlopez all I'll say is he has a "good heart." On the other hand, Rachel's reaction, and her subsequent laughter at the end was [insert adjective]
My two cents on the clip.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:05 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/21/bachelorette-eric-says-i-love-you/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

so sweet, i love eric

Eric is so sweet and sincere!
However, compare Rachel's face when Bryan said I am in love with you at HTD, I don't think Eric stands a chance. Sorry, Eric fans!

Do we think Eric got invited to FS or he was sent home before that?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:12 pm

It's the time of the season when leads try to pull out ILY from the contestants even though they don't reciprocate those feelings. I always feel bad for the contestants but they know what they are signing up for at the end of the day.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal