SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smh - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 pm

IMO the haters are gonna hate anyway because in their Perfect Peter romance fantasies....no reason is valid not to pick Peter. I am soooo hoping Big Rach shows up to put Petty Peter in his place at ATFR. She is so much smarter, better in every way than Peter and she can out wit him in 1 second flat. I so hope this happens. :halo:
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

smh - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Diana Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:16 pm

To me, rather or not Bryan has cheek implants or not shouldn't diminish Peter's actions. The fact he felt he need to bash Bryan's looks and generalize the people of Miami tells me more about him than anything him and Dean can try to say about Bryan or his character.

No wonder Rachel is reassured everyday she made the right choice because she did

jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:17 pm

The people in the comments blaming Rachel for Peter not opening up are a trip. I am howling. Hopefully she can laugh about it too. rofl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is the second time TPTB have taken this slice of Peter and exemplified it. If I were Peter, I would run, not walk, very quickly away from this franchise before I signed on any more dotted lines with MF&CO.

:yes: Exactly this!! Peter, you best get to running, because it's not the Miami Mack that you should be worried about, but the Mack Truck that TPTB's about to roll over your azz. You heard it hear first. JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:27 pm

It's interesting that TPTB are villifying St.Peter a bit. Maybe for the purpose of softening Brychel backlash post-show so they may be more embraced (by GA not this forum obv)?
I didn't hear P saying anything about B's appearance per se, but a dig at the fakeness of Miami appearances in general and a dig at B's swagger...
This reeks of a producer set-up, F3 being there for a fantasy date pick up, Brychel both wearing The Watches....they were trying to get a jealous rise out of P, and it doesn't reflect well on him here. The bubble is sooooo not for P.  
As for B squirming and saying he was nervous, oh please! The guy has more confidence than my hair is curly, but nice try trying to appear more vulnerable in front of Rach & TOGs. Haha.
Oh, this show!!

Last edited by agentcurls on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is the second time TPTB have taken this slice of Peter and exemplified it. If I were Peter, I would run, not walk, very quickly away from this franchise before I signed on any more dotted lines with MF&CO.

:yes: Exactly this!! Peter, you best get to running, because it's not the Miami Mack that you should be worried about, but the Mack Truck that TPTB's about to roll over your azz. You heard it hear first. JMO

A classic GIF from Mean Girls..  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  Peter, this is going to be you next season IMO. Enjoy insulting and stereotyping people till then.

Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Pauldine , Bryan's BFF via Twitter

https://twitter.com/pauldine/status/888901646666911744
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Yass Pauldine! I have been following her for a while now, she is such a firecracker like Rachel and speaks her mind. I am so glad she led Bryan on this journey that brought him to Rachel

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:39 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

A classic GIF from Mean Girls..  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  Peter, this is going to be you next season IMO. Enjoy insulting and stereotyping people till then.

Source

All JMO
word @coolangel 

Peter has always come across to me like he thinks he's all better than  but he can't walk the talk on or off the show with his countless likes that spew negativity towards Bryan who didn't say one word about Peter. Peter's basically begging for TPTB to roll over him. No doubt IMO if Peter is the next lead he will be flattened with TPTB's Mack Truck and he won't be able to handle it. He can barely handle anything when he was Perfect Peter and still whining on SM #SMH  no no

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:40 pm

SelmaHB wrote:Pauldine , Bryan's BFF via Twitter

https://twitter.com/pauldine/status/888901646666911744
The friend is spot on. Peter is intimidated with his swag and confidence. Nothing to do with Rachel. IMO. I'll bet Bryan wasn't even aware there was an issue is finding all this out watching the show. Suspect

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Peter is salty and Bryan and Rachel are just smiling staring at their watches. Hilarious!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Diana wrote:To me, rather or not Bryan has cheek implants or not shouldn't diminish Peter's actions. The fact he felt he need to bash Bryan's looks and generalize the people of Miami tells me more about him than anything him and Dean can try to say about Bryan or his character.

No wonder Rachel is reassured everyday she made the right choice because she did

jmo

Change "fake cheeks, fake boobs, fake asses" by "fake Hispanic" and we are borderline racism here (67% of Miami population is Hispanic). His constant reference about his smooth confidence (along with Dean) is nothing but a disguised racial attack in reference of his latino origins. ... there, I said it. Because the way we look has no direct impact about the way we act.... if so, everyone who had a nose surgery or any kind of surgery should be called fake?

this mannequin is definitely a big jerk. But bring it on ABC, we need more of that so he get ZERO chance to be next bach!!!

IMO

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal