SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:19 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Does anyone have that sweepstake poster at all. I noticed in that 102.9 video interview that when Matt first looked at the poster (prior to anyone asking any questions about the girls) that his eyes were fixed on the left hand side middle row section. Just wondering which girls are pictured in that section?  Thx

I don't have one but good pickup.  This was the best screenshot I could get.  

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 ALDC2dz

Source

I expect the poster will pop up online sometime soon so we'll be able to have a better look then.

Yep yes thats the one i have right in front of me BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 4256136633

ETA

Girls Left to right
Top row are Akoulina,Alix,Belinda,Cobie,Elise
2nd row Elizabeth,elora,florence,jennifer,laura
3rd row lauraann, leah,lisa,michelle,monica
4throw natalie,sharlene,sian,simone
last row stacey,stephanie, tara.

Thanks for the list - the order is just alphabetical then - shrewd, TPTB!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Thanks @LeapofFaith for the sweepstakes list bestbud!

Happy premier day everyone, I hope Matty brings the romance and the girls deliver the fireworks and dazzle us. I am looking forward to your play by play commentary during the episode @Bobette....I am going to set my alarm just to read your reactions live giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Thank you all. Probably nothing in it but interesting none the less
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:43 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @LeapofFaith for the sweepstakes list bestbud!

Happy premier day everyone, I hope Matty brings the romance and the girls deliver the fireworks and dazzle us. I am looking forward to your play by play commentary during the episode @Bobette....I am going to set my alarm just to read your reactions live giggling

Thanks for the vote of confidence, @mercieme!

Unfortunately I still haven't worked out how to get around the TenPlay location lock - they seem to know exactly where I am no matter what - and since I'm half an hour behind NSW I think it would be confusing for me to be blogging along with the show in my realtime since I'd be talking about the first half of the show when others were talking about the second half.

So I think I'll wait till the NSW show has finished and then maybe do a recap after it airs here? Will be following along though and happy to copy over Tweets etc during the show. I'm also going to be paying VERY close attention to the meet & greet arrivals as far as editing goes as I think there will be clues galore there. Will anyone in AEST timezone be posting in realtime tonight?

Also worth noting that they usually have someone from the show on The Project right before the premiere (usually the Lead I think?) so we should probably watch out for that. Oh, AND, I remembered that that special competition preview premiere would have been last night, so it might also be worth checking SM to see if anyone posted anything about that?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:49 pm

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks @LeapofFaith for the sweepstakes list bestbud!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, @mercieme!  

Unfortunately I still haven't worked out how to get around the TenPlay location lock - they seem to know exactly where I am no matter what - and since I'm half an hour behind NSW I think it would be confusing for me to be blogging along with the show in my realtime since I'd be talking about the first half of the show when others were talking about the second half.  

So I think I'll wait till the NSW show has finished and then maybe do a recap after it airs here?  Will be following along though and happy to copy over Tweets etc during the show.  I'm also going to be paying VERY close attention to the meet & greet arrivals as far as editing goes as I think there will be clues galore there.  Will anyone in AEST timezone be posting in realtime tonight?  

Also worth noting that they usually have someone from the show on The Project right before the premiere (usually the Lead I think?) so we should probably watch out for that.  Oh, AND, I remembered that that special competition preview premiere would have been last night, so it might also be worth checking SM to see if anyone posted anything about that?

Woo hoo, premiere day! cheerleader I'll be looking forward to your recap @Bobette, you could be the new Rosie! I'll be live posting tonight, anyone else with me?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Good on you, @Dirty Street Pie! I love your sense of humor so look forward to reading along with your posts. Thanks! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Have fun tonight with the premiere all you down under lucky viewers!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:00 pm

@Bobette....I understand...will just catch up with your review when you get to it  yes Matty said he will be on the Project and afterwards watch the premier with the Melbourne guys from GL's season in a hotel.

Can you pretty please bring this FB video over of an interivew Matty did earlier today Aussie today.
https://www.facebook.com/hit105Brisbane/videos/2034096889938524/
And these are the ones from Kyle and Jackie O today where he addressed most of the rumors floating around...not sure if there is a video that has it all together out there
https://mobile.twitter.com/KIIS1065/status/889959357105885184
https://mobile.twitter.com/KIIS1065/status/889959543311970304
https://mobile.twitter.com/KIIS1065/status/889959940055367680
https://mobile.twitter.com/KIIS1065/status/889960377777246209
https://mobile.twitter.com/KIIS1065/status/889960684703817728
https://mobile.twitter.com/KIIS1065/status/889960891856297984
https://mobile.twitter.com/KIIS1065/status/889961254676185089
https://mobile.twitter.com/KIIS1065/status/889964621272031233

Promo for the Project tonight
https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectTV/videos/10154812502148441/

@dirty street pie pretty please do the recap, I am outside of Australia otherwise would recap as well but I will be reading and asking questions of u all giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:08 pm

thumbsup

Source

Source

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 pm

Red Herring Alert:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4730534/Did-Bachelor-Matty-J-just-reveal-won-show.html

I do not believe for one second that Lisa is F1 and you can quote me on that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:42 pm

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698 @Bobette....ya know i love this because i am not here for a slam dunk season giggling It's the sleuthing that keeps me engaged in the season so i hope it's a race to the end this time and no outright spoilers come out BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Bobette wrote:Red Herring Alert:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4730534/Did-Bachelor-Matty-J-just-reveal-won-show.html

I do not believe for one second that Lisa is F1 and you can quote me on that.

The DM basing their story on Matty's natural blinking reaction to me says they are being paid to cause confusion or they are being paid to write total rubbish.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM