SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Storybook wrote:
Bobette wrote:Red Herring Alert:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4730534/Did-Bachelor-Matty-J-just-reveal-won-show.html

I do not believe for one second that Lisa is F1 and you can quote me on that.

The DM basing their story on Matty's natural blinking reaction to me says they are being paid to cause confusion or they are being paid to write total rubbish.

100% my interpretation of that article too, @Storybook. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4730534/Did-Bachelor-Matty-J-just-reveal-won-show.html

Idk @Bobette I wouldn't rule her out.... she seems like a perfect match on paper and I believe cmiiw her sm wasn't until 11 June ? no idea

Also I was reading OK magazine interview with Matty and they asked him about the rumour was true that he had to take a break from filming and he said no...the only break they had was over Easter and that break was planned....

Oh I can't believe premiere is tonight! Feels like I've been waiting forever BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 2498057887

ETA
Matty also says in that article that he FaceTimes with his f1 and texts every day
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:52 pm

@mercieme awesome thanks for the Kyle and Jackie O interviews I love listening to them Smiley I'll try and join u @Dirty Street Pie with the live recaps as long as I can get my kids to bed earlier!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:55 pm

@Bobette I was interested in one of Matty's comments when he said he really didn't know who he would choose until near the end of the show. Do you recall him saying this? To me this means sleuthing of F1/F2 might not be that easy.
I have studied the kisses between Matty and Tara (when she wore the white pants) I feel Matty is the instigator in these kisses and to me he is leaning in. Tara's body language is stiff and she stands apart from Matty. I'm thinking this could be because she is shy.
I am now not ruling out Tara as the winner. Matty also said he ended up with someone who didn't catch his eye initially. Tara fits this bill in regards to her awkwardness when she met him.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:55 pm

@LeapofFaith......that's awesome....that one line he put in there about face timing his F1 everyday just makes it seem IMHO that his F1 is not local. I just suspect that if it was one of the Bondi girls they would be sneaking to see each other more frequently than the SHVs...and I know he can't let it on that he sees the person but I am thinking why FaceTime time daily when u can sneak in a visit if the girl is local laugh out loud....jmo and wishful thinking giggling

And also thanks for the live recap in advance......i will be reading them BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:17 pm

This is more of a geeky read except you are interested in marketing but posting it here as it confirms that Matty is back at his job.

AdNews: Will you be going back to your job?
MJ: I'm happy to say I'm already back at my job now working as an account director at brand consultancy agency The Projects.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:21 pm

Storybook wrote:@Bobette I was interested in one of Matty's comments when he said he really didn't know who he would choose until near the end of the show. Do you recall him saying this? To me this means sleuthing of F1/F2 might not be that easy.
I have studied the kisses between Matty and Tara (when she wore the white pants) I feel Matty is the instigator in these kisses and to me he is leaning in. Tara's body language is stiff and she stands apart from Matty. I'm thinking this could be because she is shy.
I am now not ruling out Tara as the winner. Matty also said he ended up with someone who didn't catch his eye initially. Tara fits this bill in regards to her awkwardness when she met him.

I do remember that comment @Storybook but I just wrote that off as "Bach Speak" - Leads always seem to say that at this stage and then at the end of the show they usually say it was "always" F1.  I think it's just necessary for them to say they weren't sure otherwise the whole premise of the show falls in a heap.

I don't remember him saying he ended up with someone who didn't catch his eye initially though!!!  That's a potentially HUGE spoiler IMO!  That would suggest it wasn't Laura, since he's in the promo literally saying she's "Laura has really caught my eye".  In which interview did he say that, do you recall?

Can you imagine if Tara did win?  OMG they would literally be Australia's Golden Couple.  I have a sneaky suspicion she will be the Heather of the season though - lots of narration, hilarious one-liners, great soundbites.  I'm expecting her to go far but would be surprised if she makes it to the end.

I will say this for Tara though - when I did my "analysis" of the red carpet arrivals for Seasons 1 to 3, the F1 was always shown making a gaffe or being awkward when first meeting the Lead, and we already know from the promo that she calls Matty "mate" so we know she ticks the awkward box.

I'll be very interested to see if her segment follows the very specific F1 editing pattern I think I identified, and/or whether any of the other girls have that editing sequence and a similar "awkward" moment when meeting Matty.  I can't believe it's actually tonight.  This is better that Christmas Eve.

LeapofFaith wrote:

Idk @Bobette I wouldn't rule her out.... she seems like a perfect match on paper and I believe cmiiw her sm wasn't until 11 June ? no idea

I will gladly own up to being wrong if Lisa is F1 @LeapofFaith but I just don't see it happening, especially given that IMO borderline-patronising intro from Osher in the Facebook reveal earlier this week mocking her for having her wedding already planned!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:30 pm

@Bobette I knew you would ask me when I heard Matty say that.
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f60e
I've watched so many interviews I honestly can't remember. I could well be making it up, hopefully someone will confirm if I'm right or wrong.
I agree about the 'Bach talk' they have been primed to say the right things. I still have doubts Matty blurted out the name of the winner for the whole floor of channel 10 to hear!!!??
I keep thinking of Tara wearing her opening night outfit to an event and the photo posted on SM. If I fell in love with Matty on the show I wonder if I would want to wear a dress that reminded me of the person who broke my heart?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Storybook wrote:@Bobette  I knew you would ask me when I heard Matty say that.
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f60e
I've watched so many interviews I honestly can't remember. I could well be making it up, hopefully someone will confirm if I'm right or wrong.
I agree about the 'Bach talk' they have been primed to say the right things. I still have doubts Matty blurted out the name of the winner for the whole floor of channel 10 to hear!!!??
I keep thinking of Tara wearing her opening night outfit to an event and the photo posted on SM. If I fell in love with Matty on the show I wonder if I would want to wear a dress that reminded me of the person who broke my heart?

laugh out loud An excellent use of the sunglasses smiley there @Storybook.

I would love love love to see Tara F1.  She seems like a "no filter" kind of person which I love on these kind of shows because so many people go on playing a role or putting on a front and I end up thinking I may as well be watching a scripted show but with her I think we're going to get the real girl - bring it on IMO.

ETA, Regarding the dress/pants, I could see her wearing it even if not F1 because of the same reason as above - I don't think she will be the type to agonise over things and over-think them.  I think she would have worn it just because it's a cool outfit and not given it any deep emotional significance.  JMO anyway.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:39 pm

@Bobette At times I'm proud of myself for the information I remember only to realise it is a complete fabrication.
As for Tara, she 100% ticks Matty's box as far as children go. She absolutely loves them!
I really like her, I hope she wins Matty's heart. If not Elise. And if there is a fun, adventurous side of Laura I'll be happy Matty has chosen her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:40 pm

You are right Matty has said he didn't know right away which girl..he has pretty much said it in all his interviews Hugesmile

Regarding the opening night outfit I remember Olena last season also wearing her outfit out in Sydney yes maybe they do get to keep them question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:42 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

You are right Matty has said he didn't know right away which girl..he has pretty much said it in all his interviews Hugesmile

Regarding the opening night outfit I remember Olena last season also wearing her outfit out in Sydney yes maybe they do get to keep them question

Thank you sooo much! And thanks also for putting me straight on the opening night dress.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM