SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:01 pm

@Skeppy first welcomebanner  and thanks for sharing that. Hope you continue to post.

I just checked Laura's personal IG and to confirm and yeah she did post on July 8th. I think other girls were observed to have changed their profile pics on FB prior to July 26th but I was not aware that none of them had posted on SM until July 26th.

I am in the minority of those not believing that Laura is F1 despite all the edit clues, reason being that I have not been able to confirm that she has been on SHVs (safe house visits where she gets private time with Matty - according to Matty this has taken place every few weeks since filming ended in May) and also Laura is just way too active on SM for an FI IMO. I noticed she has posted another pic from the show making fun of her double chins....I really like her and and her sense of humor but she is so out there on SM that it's giving me pause; she could still be F1 but I am just not convinced yet...all jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Skeppy Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:20 pm

mercieme wrote:@Skeppy first welcomebanner  and thanks for sharing that. Hope you continue to post.

I just checked Laura's personal IG and to confirm and yeah she did post on July 8th. I think other girls were observed to have changed their profile pics on FB prior to July 26th but I was not aware that none of them had posted on SM until July 26th.

I am in the minority of those not believing that Laura is F1 despite all the edit clues, reason being that I have not been able to confirm that she has been on SHVs (safe house visits where she gets private time with Matty - according to Matty this has taken place every few weeks since filming ended in May) and also Laura is just way too active on SM for an FI IMO. I noticed she has posted another pic from the show making fun of her double chins....I really like her and and her sense of humor but she is so out there on SM that it's giving me pause; she could still be F1 but I am just not convinced yet...all jmo though.

Wasn't there rumoured to be a "walk out" this season?

Maybe that is Laura? It's just so strange that she refused to wait unit July 26 like all the other contestants...

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:13 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:Isn't there a link (perhaps tenuous) between onscreen product placement and winner? I remember last year (in b'ette GL season) keeping an eye out for which bach was "using" a sponsors product.

Matty was scarfing down the kettle popcorn on Bette and didn't win, but I do remember Alex was using something minty - was it toothpaste or tactics or something?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:16 pm

@Bobette Laura was also keen on the Extra chewing gum in episode 2 before the photoshoot. Ahh product placement..
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:17 pm

@Bobette..It was Laura's personal IG account.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWR2RIZgqvb/?taken-by=ladyandacat&hl=en

@Skeppy....most folks are guessing Lisa as the walk out but we need more SCs to place who made it to Thailand IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:19 pm

I've been thinking about this quote some more and particularly in relation to the NW 8-page pre-season article for which the cover caption was, quote: "I've found my bride".

“Rather than always ending and concluding where we have in the past, there are a few more open doors with the series that will keep people wanting more,’’ she says.

I reckon he's going to propose, and I reckon they're going to make a TV special out of it. IMO that would fit with the concept of leaving doors open because people will "want more".

Not sure how I feel about this....

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:20 pm

In light of limited SC in Thailand I'm going to throw a spanner in the works . . . Top 3 Elise, Tara and Flo giggling

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:21 pm

mercieme wrote:@Bobette..It was Laura's personal IG account.

@Skeppy....most folks are guessing Lisa as the walk out but we need more SCs to place who made it to Thailand IMO.

Speaking of the walkout, I need to listen to the season preview again because I thought I heard someone saying they "can't fall in love with you" rather than they are. I might be tripping but will review the audio when I get chance.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:23 pm

Storybook wrote:In light of limited SC in Thailand I'm going to throw a spanner in the works . . . Top 3 Elise, Tara and Flo giggling

@Storybook that's a ballsy prediction girl and I am loving it yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:33 pm

Bobette wrote:

Speaking of the walkout, I need to listen to the season preview again because I thought I heard someone saying they "can't fall in love with you" rather than they are.  I might be tripping but will review the audio when I get chance.

If we're talking about the same sound clip, I also thought it sounded like "I can't see myself falling in love with you" But after a few thousand times watching it again, it's possibly a stutter on the word "I" kind of like  "I - [laugh] - I see myself falling in love with you" (at about 2min20sec)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:35 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Speaking of the walkout, I need to listen to the season preview again because I thought I heard someone saying they "can't fall in love with you" rather than they are.  I might be tripping but will review the audio when I get chance.

If we're talking about the same sound clip, I also thought it sounded like "I can't see myself falling in love with you" But after a few thousand times watching it again, it's possibly a stutter on the word "I" kind of like  "I - [laugh] - I see myself falling in love with you" (at about 2min20sec)

Yeah that's the bit! Thanks - glad I wasn't hallucinating. It sounds like Lisa IMO - maybe this is her "exit speech"? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:38 pm

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yeah that's the bit!  Thanks - glad I wasn't hallucinating.  It sounds like Lisa IMO - maybe this is her "exit speech"? question

IA. I can almost hear it now "I -stutter- I see myself falling in love with you, but not in this environment.. I mean everywhere I look there's crazies" Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 3806527698
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM