SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:58 am

brownravens wrote:@Bobette I'm not saying it's definitely Sydney but I don't think Sydney should be discounted yet because of weather. Weather is very fickle here Smiley

Gotcha Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:59 am

You guys picked up her sweating in that season promo???

I read in Laura's thread that her hair is actually curly. So shouldn't her hair be completely curly if she was sweating as noted.?

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:59 am

Sundy wrote:Here's a lightened version. IMO it's outside. Hope it helps. I will go back and see if there are any variations on the cap

Source Tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Img_1103

To me that looks like a thai-stlye carved wooden chair in the background, behind Matty.  I do think this is probably Thailand.

ETA: @mercieme yes she looks sweaty here to me - compare to the one of them sitting on a couch in almost identical positions on their date. Very different look/feel, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:02 am

Sundy wrote:I actually see Matty and Laura sitting out the front of a older style property. I think the pillar to the front left of the building is the building enterence and the wall to the right is a front window with maybe a planter box underneath ???  The style of the building actually reminds me of Sydney and not Thailand but then again I am not very familiar with Thailand. What resorts are we looking at in Thailand?

Here is the resort in Thailand....maybe someone can find the poles in Laura's SC speculated as Thailand there.

https://www.santhiya.com/kohyaoyai/map-location/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:04 am

By "poles" in the picture are you referring to the big whitish thins behind Matty and Laura?

They remind me of the columns of temples etc in Thailand. Thailand had a lot of sandstone-esk architecture in its resorts (at least I can only speak of those around Phuket)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:07 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:By "poles" in the picture are you referring to the big whitish thins behind Matty and Laura?

They remind me of the columns of temples etc in Thailand. Thailand had a lot of sandstone-esk architecture in its resorts (at least I can only speak of those around Phuket)

The pole in question is the long white column with serrated lines running through it. I counted 3 serrated lines in Sundy's lighthened SC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:22 am

mercieme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:By "poles" in the picture are you referring to the big whitish thins behind Matty and Laura?

The pole in question is the long white column with serrated lines running through it. I counted 3 serrated lines in Sundy's lighthened SC.

I'm convinced it's the entry to a building with a shade cast behind. I'm also not sure it's white it could be grey imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:26 am

IA it could be grey especially since the SC is lightened now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:08 am

It kind of reminds of the architecture of the InterContinental Double Bay but then looking at pics it could also be the projection/naked art place.

https://www.icsydneydoublebay.com/gallery-0
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:29 am

brownravens wrote:Laura's first date is still being promoted on the Bachelor Au facebook page. They posted 7 pics

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/posts/1636746569731515

Not sure if anyone else saw this.... Interestingly, about an hour or so ago there was a comment underneath this new post (of pics with Laura) from someone claiming they know that Laura won and that Elise was runner-up. This person was asked several times by others how she knew and she explained her daughter is friends with Laura's brother. Going back on Facebook I can see that that comment and all the subsequent questions underneath from people asking how she knows have since been deleted, presumably by the BachAU page admins. It may have been completely made up by an attention seeker, who knows? But just thought it interesting that the comment (and everyone else's) was removed.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 am

solaroo wrote:
brownravens wrote:Laura's first date is still being promoted on the Bachelor Au facebook page. They posted 7 pics

Not sure if anyone else saw this....   Interestingly, about an hour or so ago there was a comment underneath this new post (of pics with Laura) from someone claiming they know that Laura won and that Elise was runner-up.  This person was asked several times by others how she knew and she explained her daughter is friends with Laura's brother.  Going back on Facebook I can see that that comment and all the subsequent questions underneath from people asking how she knows have since been deleted, presumably by the BachAU page admins.  It may have been completely made up by an attention seeker, who knows?  But just thought it interesting that the comment (and everyone else's) was removed.

We had a very similar scenario with Richie in San Frosts season Richies sister confirmed with someone that he was F3
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:56 am

Sundy wrote:
solaroo wrote:

Not sure if anyone else saw this....   Interestingly, about an hour or so ago there was a comment underneath this new post (of pics with Laura) from someone claiming they know that Laura won and that Elise was runner-up.  This person was asked several times by others how she knew and she explained her daughter is friends with Laura's brother.  Going back on Facebook I can see that that comment and all the subsequent questions underneath from people asking how she knows have since been deleted, presumably by the BachAU page admins.  It may have been completely made up by an attention seeker, who knows?  But just thought it interesting that the comment (and everyone else's) was removed.

We had a very similar scenario with Richie in San Frosts season Richies sister confirmed with someone that he was F3

Similar also with Bachette Canada - a cousin of F1 was complaining on Facebook that everyone should stop hating on him (he didn't get a favourable edit) because he's a great guy and they are very happy together as everyone will soon see.

I'm sure immediate family would be careful not to let anything slip, but once the information gets one or two people removed, those people may not realise the gravity/consequences of what may to them just be some interesting trivia.  

TL/DR: I believe the comment was legit.

ETA:  Found it! Comments are still there, on the pic of the girls enjoying their totally-not-sponsored Fiji Water and Extra gum picnic.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 GRFOovw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM