SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:26 pm

I FF'ed the bloopers, so I wanted to ask all of you - did Rachel "yawn" whilst speaking with Adam, and was embarrassed because the microphones were on?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:26 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not loving Dean's hair or outfit.
Rachel's looking good.
setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 30 DGG3unlVYAMYRj7
setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 30 DGGztRrUwAAdfj1
Kristen Baldwin‏ @KristenGBaldwin  
Really perplexed by Dean's whole lewk. #MenTellAll

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:26 pm

HEA wrote:
lleyki wrote:laugh out loud as if Rachel is picking anyone but Bryan

I'm actually finding how little they're showing of their time in that final episode, very telling. I know many people have wondered about why, if Peter isn't F1, they're showing so much focus on them and their struggle. But I find Bryan's conspicuous absence, even if we know he makes it to Final 2, very telling. My guess is if they show too much of their FSD and LCD, it might really give away the ending.

eta: I have always liked Rachel, as I've always said. While I never placed her on the pedestal some seemed to, I didn't really agree with some of the harsher criticisms she got. That said, I will say there were some moments watching tonight, where I could see why some find her a bit smug. I can't give specifics but there were just some moments where her tone or body language bothered me a little.

I agree

Yes, me three.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:28 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:I FF'ed the bloopers, so I wanted to ask all of you - did Rachel "yawn" whilst speaking with Adam, and was embarrassed because the microphones were on?

She didn't just yawn. Woman looked seconds away from just passing out asleep on the couch while Adam was talking. She was literally having trouble keeping her eyes open and looked like she was in a fog. It was pretty bad and awkward for poor Adam though I don't think she was that tired from being bored by him. Still that could not have felt great.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:28 pm

To be honest, my BS meter was going off when she was talking to Dean and justifying how she let him go after telling him she was falling in love with him. I wish she has just said, I regret telling you that. It's the same thing I felt about Ben when he told JoJo he loved her as well as Lauren. He would never admit he was wrong in doing that.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:28 pm

Final thoughts: though I didn't watch LOL:
Rachel appeared to look beautiful in her floral strapless dress.
Hopefully both Kenny and Josiah both have great shots at TB 2017.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:30 pm

I am sorry but Fred has some things about Rachel after the show that makes his speech tonight very dishonest, I did not bring it on the forum because I felt like he was a non-factor and did not need more attention. I am sure someone message Rachel about that hence her facial reaction towards him. He is very into self - promotion and did not come on the show for Rachel.

EDT: I loved the bloopers , the guy are all so fun and silly. Rachel's sarcastic humour is top -notch hehehe

Last edited by Dessler on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:31 pm

Kenny would make an excellent Bachelor, everyone is in love with him and MacKenzie!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:33 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I love when she says hi baby to Bryan.

And when she squeals when he welcomes her to Miami in Spanish. They are just the cutest!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:36 pm

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think Kenny has the shot at TB. They showed him a lot, he got quit a bit of air time.

I think they showed the love Bryan has for Rachel, he said it all. I actually thought they showed quite a bit of his journey.

i am not sure of that.
i think he quit the show too soon and a lot of audience will associate him with lee and how he behaved
they may want to add salt on the dish though and add him in the loop

I think they addressed the aggressive behaviour he was accused of, on purpose, plu Will stuck up for him. It was as if they wanted to clear that end of it. Kenny said he was looking for someone to complete his family, paraphrasing, they surprised him with his daughter. He had a lot of air time talking to Lee and had that great speech at the end about teaching his daughter to be fair and learn how to forgive. CH asking his daughter questions, she comes across very good on TV. I can see her travelling with him.

#KennyForBachie!

ETA: plus the Disney trip!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Thanks ladies! I didn't watch but your posts make me feel like I didn't miss much. I'd prefer Alex for the Bach personally but doubt that's in the cards.

I was going to go back and try to see if I also noticed any of the BL from Rachel that some of you all mentioned but I figured nah, I'll wait for ATFR to see if I pick up on anything.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:42 pm

HEA wrote:
luvstx wrote:I agree Ileyki. I especially cringed at her treatment of Fred. I felt all season while he was on that she had some kind of contempt for him.  Could have been more gracious even though she knew he wouldn't last long.

and it showed a side of her that i did not like.... preconceived ideas that a young kid cannot mature into a successful man. I was very upset the way she handled him. she did not have to use a rose for that.

I think that Rachel has done a good, solid job as the Bachelorette, but if I had to give a criticism it would be that I wish she had taken more care of the men's feelings in certain circumstances. Her curt attitude with Fred is a good example of that, as is her breakup with Dean. I also was not a fan of how she and Bryan wore their matching watches in front of Peter and Eric -- it almost seemed as if they were flaunting them. And there was the time when she took Peter away for 3 and 1/2 hours on a group date, leaving the other guys stranded for a lengthy period. I do realize that she had to act in her own self-interest, but she had instances where I think her empathy could have been a little bit better. It took me a long time to put my finger on that, because overall, I like her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose