SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:42 pm

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:44 pm

@lleyki thanks!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:45 pm

@GuardianAngel so you think a Jason 2.0?

I think Eric has better chances with his miracle season. Plus prods do not like to change their script, they love an heartbroken bachelor

dean was interviewed tonight...... he acted like heartbroken, did not want to look Rachel in the eyes, he knew cameras were on him so he played the sad sad guy. But I do not think he got the level of awwwwwwwwwwe they wanted. I did not feel it.

Eric though... I think he has everything it takes to be the next bach... handsome to woo the ladies.... sweet.... loving.... and ready to find the love of his life because rachel opened the door for him blah blah blah

still thinking it will be eric, unless SM pressure for peter like they did for JuanPabloZok

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:51 pm

I wouldn't mind Eric at all. I liked him from the beginning.

IA with those that feel Rachel can be a big smug. I have always felt that and said so since Nick's season. At times she comes across no filter, but it's not in a nice way. I have tuned it out. For the most part she has been great.

I too don't think Dean got the wow factor tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:56 pm

Eric has been on the red carpet twice in the past week for movie premieres. An LA couple had a viewing party for him last week, with women screaming when he walked in the door. Plus the hostess labeled him the bachelor. He had a photo shoot last Thursday. Plus the multiple pics of him with long stemmed roses to hand out. It seems to me like he is being somewhat "groomed" for next lead? His instagram followers are about 4x what Rachel's were at the end of Nick's season. I'm not sure what hers were but i was thinking I saw about 10K? Is that right? It was not a lot. I would just be surprised they would do two persons of color back to back. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:57 pm

SFoster wrote:To be honest, my BS meter was going off when she was talking to Dean and justifying how she let him go after telling him she was falling in love with him. I wish she has just said, I regret telling you that. It's the same thing I felt about Ben when he told JoJo he loved her as well as Lauren. He would never admit he was wrong in doing that.

I agree. Her response wasn't cutting it for me. A better response might have included something like, "Dean, I'm so sorry. In that moment I was feeling it, but in retrospect, I was needlessly leading you on."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:57 pm

In fact, just today was telling my DH that Rachel seems to be getting a bit "diva-ish" in her interviews. She's loving the limelight! Whatever. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:01 am

I find the guys not nearly as bad as last seasons crop.

But to be honest what I saw tonight was a lot of Guys with huge egos and limelight aspirations trying to hide their egos with limelight aspirations.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:02 am

SFoster wrote:Eric has been on the red carpet twice in the past week for movie premieres. An LA couple had a viewing party for him last week, with women screaming when he walked in the door. Plus the hostess labeled him the bachelor. He had a photo shoot last Thursday. Plus the multiple pics of him with long stemmed roses to hand out.  It seems to me like he is being somewhat "groomed" for next lead?  His instagram followers are about 4x what Rachel's were at the end of Nick's season. I'm not sure what hers were but i was thinking I saw about 10K?  Is that right?  It was not a lot. I would just be surprised they would do two persons of color back to back. JMO

this is the only thing that makes me ponder.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:03 am

Am I the only one who felt sorry for Lee? As I've said before, I think it was all scripted. I can even see Lee saying, I'll do it, if you allow me to save face at MTA. I mean, the way Kenny opened the door for redemption when he left the helicopter and told him deep inside there is a good guy, etc. I mean, the tweet did say the KKK is disgusting racist whatever. ... Maybe I'm wrong, but then I keep remembering Lee partying with all they guys at the after party, and I think it was all scripted. If it was, Lee is a really good actor. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:06 am

SFoster wrote:In fact, just today was telling my DH that Rachel seems to be getting a bit "diva-ish" in her interviews. She's loving the limelight!  Whatever. laugh out loud

they all act that way one week before the finale imo
they are on the last mile before shouting to the sky who is their jerome
as i said, last week, her attitude changed. She became more sure of herself and yes more cocky too.
i think fans encourage her that way. they love it when she pull down a guy in a sentence

now, i wonder how she will feel when she will let go peter. that will be funny interesting to see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:09 am

SFoster wrote:Am I the only one who felt sorry for Lee?  As I've said before, I think it was all scripted. I can even see Lee saying, I'll do it, if you allow me to save face at MTA.  I mean, the way Kenny opened the door for redemption when he left the helicopter and told him deep inside there is a good guy, etc.  I mean, the tweet did say the KKK is disgusting racist whatever. ... Maybe I'm wrong, but then I keep remembering Lee partying with all they guys at the after party, and I think it was all scripted. If it was, Lee is a really good actor. laugh out loud

he was definitely set up from beginning to the end. they took his blood like the vampires they are for sure. they never picked him randomly, they wanted a racist in the mansion but not too too bad either. I do not like the guy. I do not stand his ideas. but yes, part of me feel ashame that the prods used him and butchered him during the show and MTA. CH is the most hypocrite of all and I cannot stand him. I hope lee will understand his lesson, no matter which one but i doubt he will change his mind on anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose