SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:59 am

I like Kenny and would have no problem with him as TB. I don't know about Eric. He's likable but not sure I could see him as lead.

I don't have doubt in who's the f1 (as sleuthed) but the edit at the end of this season is strange. I can't figure out why they're showing so much doubt with Peter who isn't the f1 instead of Bryan who is. I don't see Eric as a player in the ending and we saw Peter at the f3 RC so don't think they're trying to make us think she sends Peter home on his FD. Bryan isn't the first f1 to have a lot of chemistry with the lead so don't think they're trying to hide that nor have they really tried. I'm just not sure what they're going for. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:00 am

Rachel at a Bachelorette watch party: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 20398910

'chellebradleigh Bachelorette watch party with the bachelorette! She's super sweet and we are basically BFF now. #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #sosweet #givingkeys'

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:06 am

I noticed that some people who knew/thought Bryan would be f1 from the start of the season are starting to have second thoughts.
Is it because of the way the show is edited?
is it because it doesn't make sense that it is so obvious that Bryan wins?
Is it because they pay too much attention to Peter and Rachel for him not to be f1?
Is it because of All these conspiracy theories about Abc's master plan to throw us off??
Now that August 7th is around the corner, What made people change their minds about the outcome? Am i missing something??

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 am

likeashipblown wrote:Rachel at a Bachelorette watch party: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 20398910

'chellebradleigh Bachelorette watch party with the bachelorette! She's super sweet and we are basically BFF now. #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #sosweet #givingkeys'

I do hope they end up as BFFs. Better than the squad laugh out loud.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:12 am

albean99 wrote:I like Kenny and would have no problem with him as TB. I don't know about Eric. He's likable but not sure I could see him as lead.

I don't have doubt in who's the f1 (as sleuthed) but the edit at the end of this season is strange. I can't figure out why they're showing so much doubt with Peter who isn't the f1 instead of Bryan who is. I don't see Eric as a player in the ending and we saw Peter at the f3 RC so don't think they're trying to make us think she sends Peter home on his FD. Bryan isn't the first f1 to have a lot of chemistry with the lead so don't think they're trying to hide that nor have they really tried. I'm just not sure what they're going for. no idea

They did the same thing for Chris's finale - the conflict and focus was really all about Becca and if she could possibly get to that place of accepting a proposal and taking a chance with Chris. The whole "Whitney is a sure thing, but Becca is who he really wants" is basically being repeated this season with Bryan = Whitney and Peter = Becca. To clarify, I don't think that's actually what happened, but that does seem to be the storyline the show is selling us.

I'm guessing it's all to set Peter up as the next Bach. If the breakup is really as brutal as US says, the gig is his. All, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:19 am

Nillay wrote:I noticed that some people who knew/thought Bryan would be f1 from the start of the season are  starting to have second thoughts.
Is it because of the way the show is edited?
is it because it doesn't make sense that it is so obvious that Bryan wins?
Is it because they pay too much attention to Peter and Rachel for him not to be f1?
Is it because of All these conspiracy theories about Abc's master plan to throw us off??
Now that August 7th is around the corner, What made people change their minds about the outcome? Am i missing something??

I was on the 'Bryan is F1' train since the time I saw the BTS videos of his HTD during filming and nothing has changed for me. IMO All the sleuthing, SC, everything adds up and points to Bryan being the F1 IMO and Peter being dumped the night before the FRC.

Some of my friends who watch it unspoiled though started off with thinking Bryan is F1 during the early episodes and then switched to Peter now that he is getting the obstacle edit. They believe it's similar to Vanessa's moving issue last season which will be resolved in the finale. I do think a lot of people are falling for the edit and think Bryan is too obvious but IMO that is the twist this season - that there is no twist and it goes down exactly like it appears in the preview. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:19 am

I disagree - Chris dad said that Chris wanted Becca and that was fairly obvious to me as well. He family wanted him to pick Whitney so he did. Never really so it with them. I think Rachel and Bryan's chemistry is off the charts and very obvious to anyone watching. JMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:23 am

sfrank wrote:I disagree - Chris dad said that Chris wanted Becca and that was fairly obvious to me as well. He family wanted him to pick Whitney so he did. Never really so it with them. I think Rachel and Bryan's chemistry is off the charts and very obvious to anyone watching. JMO

You'd be surprised - I've seen so many people say "she really wants Peter, but she's so desperate for a proposal she's going to pick her second choice, Bryan, instead". Including people like Ali who should know better!

I agree that with Chris, that storyline was actually legit, whereas this season, I think Bryan was going to win regardless. I just think that's the storyline they're giving us and enough people are buying. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:40 am

I just think that ABC hasn't made the Bryan/Rachel story compelling enough for people to buy that he was always going to be the one. Chemistry is the easiest part of a relationship and that is all we've been shown between Bryan and Rachel. And it is the one thing Bryan is almost always touting about when he talks about their relationship. If they had given at least a miniscule of an obstacle for bryan and rachel, their relationship may have seemed to be of substance but at this point even Erics connection with Rachel seems deeper (even though it might not be) purely because we know Eric on a more personal level. It's hard to sell a 100% perfect relationship cause there's no such thing IMO. Even rachel's mom said , "If everything is going perfectly, It's cause one is not being truthful to another" or something like that. I'm not saying this is the case, but this is certainly one of the reasons why I personally never jumped on the Bryan/Rachel train. Not everything that glitters is gold no idea

christ, this post has my eternal pessimist out for the night apparently dizzy
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:53 am

IDK. The relationship truly begins after the show anyway so to me, it doesn't matter what has been shown or not shown, what matters is Rachel made the right choice for HER. It's who she wants to be with and no doubt to me, Bryan was the man she wants to be with. Whether that lasts or not, who knows, but given the premise of the show and the men she had, Rachel chose the man she wanted from them and that's the point of the show. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:54 am

I suspect we are going to see another Des-Brooks break up type . When I hear the words "brutal break up---my mind jumps to D&B. The similarities are there imo. We have a spoiled F1() at beginning of the season who is the fan fave and is expected to win regardless of all the clues that they are not into the lead. TPTB chose to drag that break up so long to the point that people expected Brooks to show up at FR! imo they are doing it again --only this time Peter is going to turn around ,propose , Rachel will be so over the moon. They get engaged and live HEA! So in a nutshell---selling Peter as F1 will keep viewers tuned because he is a fan fave.
Given how much Rachel is in with Bryan, I don't see her choosing Peter at all. she said she fell in love with only one person---& MTP she told her mom that she was falling in love with Bryan. AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:57 am

All threads are now open. hi
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose