SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 7 18950373_1996845103879492_204312972955222016_n

Is it just me? Look at these pics. It's like each cast person is jockeying for a better pose, a better positioning. None is even concerned about showing affection or like for the one standing next to them. It's all MEMEMEMEME! JMO rofl Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 7 1710264613 rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 7 20347136_135148227077271_7671212946759876608_n
wendyparkerevents
Are you ready for #MenTellAll next week?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW5huryARLK/?taken-by=wendyparkerevents
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:23 pm

That greenish (on my monitor) top with the skinny straps is the most unattractive thing I've seen Rachel wear. Was that her "party with the boys and girls" outfit? What newly engaged woman would go out with her exes and girl friends wearing that? She's usually pretty classy, but this? No way.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Amanda?? What the heck? Her face looks totally different.

They showcase their boobs IMO as if no one in the world has boobs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:09 pm

I wonder if it was uncomfortable between Kristina and DLo.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 pm

They're all practicing their "actress on an opening night" pose -- one foot in front of the other in order to look more slender. I wish the women would dial back on the makeup (especially the eye makeup.) They are naturally beautiful and don't need all that gilding. I don't think they realize that it has a hardening/aging effect. Raven came hunting for bear in that sexy red dress! laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Amanda?? What the heck? Her face looks totally different.

They showcase their boobs IMO as if no one in the world has boobs.

As much as I like Rachel, as a fellow attorney, this is just not the way you garner respect in your profession. I know somewhere Judge Lindsay is deep sighing and side eyeing. Being a female attorney is hard, black even harder and you have to be super cognizant of what you put out into the world in my own experience. I just don't see her association with the Bachelor franchise as a recipe for long-term respectability in law.

And the Bachelor franchise folk are seemingly surface level, vapid, fame ho hanger ons who are fixated on their appearance and will do almost anything to extend their 15 minutes of D-list fame. They are a sad commentary on millenials (and I say that as a Xillenial- technically a millenial but extremely close to Gen X as well so in between).

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:33 pm

I just need most of these women to get some fashion sense or help. They always collectively look a hot mess - tragic outfits, horrible makeup, bad hair, etc. It all just screams tacky.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Dean looks awesome!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:25 pm

What is the deal with taking pics with a drink in their hand? Is this a thing now? I've seen lots of pics like that from different bach people. I don't get it.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:46 pm

No it's a been thing, I'm 58 and when I was young I took pictures with a drink in my hand. Fashion in my opinion is up to the individual on what they like, because I know I dress according to what I like and what feels good on me, not what others think. Im sure the girls feel good about their style. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 pm

I actually think Rachel is fine. She has a smaller chest, everything is very covered. JMO.

The rest look like a store of blowup dolls. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose