SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:45 pm

I think it was @GuardianAngel that posted Ali's F4 RC line up yesterday.  Since so many including Millsy mentioned similarity between Rachel and Ali's, I found it interesting.  

If the line up is any indicator of similarity, it'll be Bryan F1, Peter F2, Dean was F4 and Eric F3.  Like we already sleuthed.  As Bryan stood where Roberto did, Peter where Chris did, Dean where Kirk did and Eric where Frank did.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:51 pm

So at HTD, Peter could not say ily, and a week later, after meeting her family, he's falling in love with her? Hmmm ok!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:53 pm

pbmax wrote:I'm thinking she sends Peter home first and then Eric, and the will be a TBC into the finale. Because the MTP has already been done. That leaves the Finale to be about just she and Bryan.  Or she sends Eric home at the beginning of the finale.  Something is definitely different big time this season.

Sure I have seen the one screen cap of Peter crying on the floor and all the speculation of him going home but what about the 3 screen caps of Bryan crying what could they mean? One crying for Peter means he goes home and 3 crying for Bryan means what he stays?? Color me confused!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:01 pm

@sdmon, exactly!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:05 pm

I just noticed that the scene of Peter sitting on the floor is not in the previews from last night, which says next week. That doesn't mean it won't be on next week's episode but that clip isn't on it. But it shows Rachel and Peter having dinner, her in the black dress (which she was wearing while crying in that other preview) with thin straps and Peter wearing white shirt and jacket. That is their dinner for FD. Then he probably accept FS date card. In the FS, they change clothes - he puts on jeans and she is wearing the gray sweater with long bead necklace.  She is wearing that gray sweater under the black and plaid coat while walking in the rain with the umbrella. Isn't she leaving the Peter in the FS at that point?  They had a disagreement and she is saying we're in two different places right now. But she also says she's afraid she's making a big mistake. I don't think she sends him home, then. I think she waits until the F3 RC.  JMO

ETA: Rethinking - it's possible that Peter crying on the floor is from finale, and it's his LCD, but she is wearing gray sweater leaving his hotel next week. So idk. We don't know what she was wearing when she left him crying on the floor, for instance. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I think it was @GuardianAngel that posted Ali's F4 RC line up yesterday.  Since so many including Millsy mentioned similarity between Rachel and Ali's, I found it interesting.  

If the line up is any indicator of similarity, it'll be Bryan F1, Peter F2, Dean was F4 and Eric F3.  Like we already sleuthed.  As Bryan stood where Roberto did, Peter where Chris did, Dean where Kirk did and Eric where Frank did.

JMO
IMO, Frank was in the F1 position before he left on his own. Once he left, Chris became F2 and and Roberto became F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I think it was @GuardianAngel that posted Ali's F4 RC line up yesterday.  Since so many including Millsy mentioned similarity between Rachel and Ali's, I found it interesting.  

JMO

It was. Thank you for last night's s/cap of the F4 line up. Here we go, for the last few seasons.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Ce4ad1ef688f0d5beff7b968aafbe074_zpsd1h2hcj4
@Ladybug82 s/caps

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 The-bachelorette-final-four_iyla1d

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/816241/the-bachelorette-final-four-preview-1

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 070615-kaitlynroseceremonystart
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p12-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Article-2684202-1F77D58C00000578-394_634x381

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 The-final-four-for-deanna

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captur55

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:34 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
pbmax wrote:I'm thinking she sends Peter home first and then Eric, and the will be a TBC into the finale. Because the MTP has already been done. That leaves the Finale to be about just she and Bryan.  Or she sends Eric home at the beginning of the finale.  Something is definitely different big time this season.

Sure I have seen the one screen cap of Peter crying on the floor and all the speculation of him going home but what about the 3 screen caps of Bryan crying what could they mean? One crying for Peter means he goes home and 3 crying for Bryan means what he stays?? Color me confused!!!!!!!

I don't remember any screencaps of Bryan crying, much less three. I just remember shots of Bryan running his hand through his hair looking pensive, maybe tired but certainly no crying. And you do see him clearly saying goodbye to Rachel at one point from his hotel room, which is the same outfit, where he's later running his hand through his hair and at one point holding his head in his hands.

So at HTD, Peter could not say ily, and a week later, after meeting her family, he's falling in love with her? Hmmm ok!

And after she left him to sweat it out during the rose ceremony. But of course he still makes sure when they're in Spain to tell her again that he'll probably not propose.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:49 pm

FashionLover wrote:

I don't think they would have a finale of just rachel and bryan. That's just asking viewers to tune off before they even get to ATFR imo

I don't know, maybe so, but it's a bit much that they didn't say anything about Bryan' s FD and to carry it over into another episode. Something is going down for sure. Rachel said we were going to love the ending. I feel confident that only one person will be attending FRC by what Rachel is saying during that scene.They also had more to say about Peter FD than they did with Eric's question
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:55 pm

[quote="Ladybug82"]
Bachelorette: Episode 1309 (7/24)

AFTER SURPRISING THE FINAL THREE MEN WITH MEETING HER FAMILY IN DALLAS, RACHEL SWEEPS HER SUITORS TO SPAIN FOR ROMANTIC OVERNIGHT DATES, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE,” JULY 24

“Episode 1309” –  ... They discuss Peter’s reticence to get engaged. He is very clear that he is falling in love with her, but a proposal might be a tall order for him. The seriousness of the situation sinks in, and Rachel dissolves in tears.

Peter and Rachel's meeting with the priest must be on the FD to lead to the discussion that night that leaves Rachel in tears. Oh - those sneaky producers!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Soooo Eric is F1 going by the line ups?
That would be a very shocking ending.
It reminds me of the aussie season with an F1 we didn't see coming until we got to F3.
@SFoster you will deserve a sleuther award or something if that is our ending.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Hey, the fb folks say they are throwing me a party if Eric gets FR. So whatchyall got?

laugh out loud

ETA: jk!! I just think #ItsMiracleSeason

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702