SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:34 pm

makeover wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
sfrank wrote:neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 53884710

Finale is going to be super entertaining. laugh out loud
I'M DYING. cantstopl rofl

Big Rach already can't help herself shading the gossip girls NOW. What will happen after the finale? I'm scared. :uptonogood

I cannot wait to see this non-chill side of Rachel. She'll probably make Andi at her AFR seem like the most loving, gracious, and empathetic person ever.

Aria

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 pm

reason wrote:After seeing today. I love Peter even more and I truly hope he does not do the bachelor but if he does I will watch with glee.  I love Rachel at the start but today I see a side of her I did not like and I am eternally grateful Peter is not final 1.  The ring is important but the true journey lies ahead hopefully for her sake Bryan will be there for her because his mom will always come first. THIS IS ALL MY OPINION

Did you not see his latest IG post? His women was #1, family was #2. Hugesmile So IMO, while his mama might be very involved, I think if the relationship is meant to be she, Rachel and Bryan will find a nice balance.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:36 pm

@mizzoufan it's ok! We all like different people. yes I like his energy, he seems like a lot of fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
Aria wrote:According to RS, Eric wasn't at MTA, just the afterparty. So it does seem like Bryan's fantasy suite/final two rose ceremony will be shown in the finale. Makes me wonder if she does let Peter go at f3 then, although I know SCs don't really support that.
GRRRR. Not surprising but grrrr all the same. I just want to see B+R right now.

And all I really want to see ATFR is Peter..... giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:37 pm

Not a beautiful fantasy suite. And then we get Peter letting her down again. He gives her falling in love to just push her down again.

I am sorry, but if anyone is playing the player game it is Peter. Keep her uncertain. Make her feel like she is lucky to have you.

Sorry, Peter, Rachel can find a ton of you, you are not a special little flower. Yuck to Peter.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏Verified account
@kaitlynbristowe
Following
More
So jealous of @TheRachLindsay ! Not because she has 3 men in love with her, but because she's sipping wine in Spain on the bachelors dime

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Rachel please let Peter go during the evening portion of this date! This push-pull dynamic is tiring.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏Verified account
@kaitlynbristowe
Following
More
So jealous of @TheRachLindsay ! Not because she has 3 men in love with her, but because she's sipping wine in Spain on the bachelors dime

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 pm

I like Eric. However that was one of the least romantic fantasy suite dates I've seen in a long time.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 pm

I don't think she can let Peter go because I don't think producers would let her have Eric as f2 against Bryan. It's unrealistic imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 pm

so we are getting 20 mins of Peter FD?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
Yeah, seems they all knew who was the f1 and acted accordingly imo.

Right?! It seems so clearly and obviously different. Her dad and friends! I mean... Yeah, we're seeing the same thing.

Also! Dear Eric, boo boo. No. Rachel's reaction to your "I love you" was... Well, listen, we saw her reaction to Bryan's "I love you" and well, here's the thing, her reaction was NOTHING like that. She came unglued and melted in to a puddle when Bryan said it. That's a wrap for you, guy.

That's actually one thing this episode has done a really good job in showing. Bryan provokes so much emotion from Rachel no matter who she's dealing with or what it's about. She'll fight her family, she'll melt in to a puddle when he tells her he loves her and she's capable of such a different level of restraint and control with and about everyone else. Bryan being her heart is so clear.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702