SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Bottom line for me is that the show pretty much requires an engagement now, unless you want to just go ahead and throw yourself under the bus for them by not doing it, your going to be engaged.  It means differ things to each final couple, IMO.

But Rachel has repeatedly said she didn't just want a bf at the end of this she wanted an engagement.  I think that's kind of nuts and I'd never get engaged to someone that quickly while dating 25+ Other people.  But I'd never do the show and its not about me.  No matter how realistic Peter may be being, he and Rachel are not on the same page, IMO.  And I honestly don't think he'd ever get there with her.  But if Rachel wants and engagement and he knows there's no way he's getting there, I don't understand why he continues to stay.  Even if she has to give him roses and keep him per production, he could chose to walk.  He hasn't and I'm over him and his awful (IMO) acting attempts.  I hope he finds his HEA, but not on my screen.

JMO

Because he doesn't want to be unfairly vilified for simply not falling in love like Brooks was? Because he wants to keep the lead option open like 99% of the contestants? I don't see the huge problem with that, since Rachel isn't leaning his way anyway. Brooks pretty much had to leave, because everyone could see how smitten Des was and there's not much he could've done to discourage her IMO. I'm sure Peter knows how into Bryan Rachel is with the matching watches and Bryan saying he's going to the MTP to show them how much chemistry they have and to get that blessing. Peter's making it clear he's not in love yet or ready to propose, so if Rachel still chooses him, then it's her decision. If Peter doesn't want to voluntarily go away empty-handed, I mean with no girlfriend or a future gig, then I don't blame him. What is the big problem with him staying, except it being boring to watch perhaps? Rachel will choose Bryan either way and Peter's not lying to her IMO, so it's whatever to me. Ben clearly had zero interest in Kaitlyn, knew she was all about Shawn, yet still told her he loves her etc. to finish his Bachelor audition. Was he a jerk for that? Maybe for other reasons, but I didn't mind that. Everyone wants something out of this show at the end of the day. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:06 am

Billysmom wrote:Unless peter does a huge turnaround I really can't picture him sitting down with Neil lane...

Unless he's buying a collar for Daisy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:14 am

mmm no brainer indeed....

PETER: I am falling in love with you
Rachel: I am so happy to hear you say that

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Captur49
source

VERSUS BRYAN:

Bryan: Rachel, I am in love with you
Rachel: (sounds)

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Captur48
MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Unless peter does a huge turnaround I really can't picture him sitting down with Neil lane...

Unless he's buying a collar for Daisy.

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:19 am

Well he must, because in one of her interviews Rachel reveals that supposedly 2 men come to the FRC with rings and a proposal.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:21 am

I think she just used "they" not to give anything away. I think it's pretty clear that Peter is let go beforehand given that all three guys show up at the 3--> 2 rose ceremony, so all of her ITMs about "I didn't expect to be this devastated in sending him home" and so forth are likely about Peter. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:21 am

Did she actually say they make it to the FRC?  I thought it was something like look at rings and get ready to propose.  Anyone have the exact quote or interview for us to confirm what exactly was said?

Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:23 am

smileyyay peter will have an overnight morning clarity and propose after his crying river meldown?

Eric is F2.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:23 am

I don't blame Rachel for wanting a proposal. I mean why not take the risk. Hell even couples that decided to not get engaged didn't work out so not getting engaged isn't a guarantee that the relationship has more chance to actually last. It working out depends on the effort both the lead and her F1 put into it, but to me an engagement adds more seriousness.
 I feel Peter and Rachel would have to compromise A LOT. It just looks as if they're not compatible enough. He comes off as so stiff and boring while Rachel is so outgoing and fun
With that being said i think Peter's stiffness stems from him just not being that into Rachel. He's forcing himself to like her and he's not getting there *sigh*
All JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:38 am

Nillay wrote:One thing that doesn't add up
Rachel said this is a season of firsts ...the person she had a lot of firsts with is Peter
- first one out of the limo
- first one on one
- first time riding a private yet with him
- first time going to a winery with him
- first cork 

I mean i feel as if they make it seem he's not going to win and then boom, Peter comes through in the clutch.

Also during her first interview with GMA at the start of the season she nodded and laughed when they showed Peter dancing during Ellen

These are the only things that keep me from fully believing Bryan won 
All JMO

I like to read on line then watch the show later. Well I did comment before viewing and now I must say my thoughts have change and it is because of your post too. Peter is indeed final 1 and I believe Bryan will go first and Peter last he will come true with that ring and it will be christmas. I believe during her time alone CH might have a talk with her as he stated she almost lost out on love and will put her in a place to accept her every after. Once she let Peter know that she chooses him without the ring she will get the ring. Sacrifice is the name of the game. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:40 am

Watching the hometowns, with Eric and Peter, it's like she is bringing them home to meet her family, but with Bryan, it's like teamwork to meet her family together. I think that's why she got so invested in him doing well, because it's a reflection on herself as well. The talk they showed at the end of them together patting each other on the back, I definitely got that same vibe. I wonder if they talked about it before going in, or it just happened naturally. Weird, but cute. They are very natural together.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:42 am

richmondrose wrote:
CHO wrote:He may be staying bec of the producers wanting him to stay for the show.  He may be staying bec the role of The Bachelor is being dangled.  In the bubble - he may THINK he's progressing in falling for her.

What I find odd is that Rachel continues on harping on wanting an engagement at the end of this.  What about love ?  Not much mention of that

To me Rachel reeked of desperation at this point. Of course she should pick Bryan ... that's the only way she can save face. It's a no brainer! AMOAA

What happened to that strong woman that she pruported herself to be?  SMH

Rachel is not desperate for an engagement from Peter, it's all a part of this show. She knows she will be getting an engagement from the man she loves because he has made that clear. Last night episode was edited so the discussions and debate can begin. They wanted you to believe Bryan MTP went really bad and quess what it worked, their editing works every time and every season in everything. They want us to believe she want a proposal from Peter when she could care less, her mind is already made up and I'm pretty sure the family liked all three guys, those questions are totally TPTP, they're asked every season by the family. TPTP do their job well thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698

I believe you can fall in love quick, it just grows deeper, stronger as time goes by.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702