SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:41 pm

I think Peter already new by fs that she was picking Bryan so at this point he is probably over it jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:41 pm

The show is called the Bachelorette. The premise of the show is a bunch of men are cast to come on the show looking for a HEA with the Bachelorette. That HEA culminates in the chosen man proposing at the FRC and the Bachelorette gets her NL ring and a chance to continue the relationship IRL. This is the how the show is designed and Rachel took the lead with expectations of this. That is normal and expected and Rachel has been very straight forward to her guys and the audience that this was her intent. Rachel is not and was not desperate in any way. She is a beautiful, intelligent woman and has lots to offer the right guy. Rachel took the Lead with an open heart and a desire to see if her HEA might be there. She is over the moon happy so clearly the right man was there for her.  Peter came on the show knowing the premise as he clearly is a student of the show. He has watched this show for years and years and wanted to be on the show for decades so proposing should not have been a surprise or issue for Peter if his intentions on the show were genuine which IMO they were not. Peter wants to be the Bachelor and he has paid the game for that purpose. His disinterest in wanting Rachel as anything more than friends and a vehicle to the end goal of becoming the Bachelor is painfully obvious. IMO the reason Peter did not leave is because Peter is very competitive and does not like Bryan. Therefore Peter wants to "win" the game and continue dating Rachel which still allows the door to stay open for his future Bachelor gig and allow him to also be the "winner" over Bryan. Peter is calculating and manipulative on the show and via his SM IMO. This season the show has become about Peter finding his happiness via his crazy SM fanatics. The show is supposed the be about the Bachelorette...Rachel. For her to be attacked as she is being by Peters crazy SM fanatics is flat out wrong. It is a bunch of wackos who have deified Peter and turned him into the cover model on a Harlequin Romance novel. They are putting their fantasies on Peter. Bizarre IMO.

Thankfully Rachel is a smart woman and she chose wisely. She chose a genuine man who shared her intentions and desire to make a future with her IRL. When Rachel is able she will be able to use her intellect to set the Player Peter straight and show him that she sees his game and will not be played IRL.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:41 pm

CHO wrote:He may be staying bec of the producers wanting him to stay for the show.  He may be staying bec the role of The Bachelor is being dangled.  In the bubble - he may THINK he's progressing in falling for her.

What I find odd is that Rachel continues on harping on wanting an engagement at the end of this.  What about love ?  Not much mention of that ....

And what would she have done if there was no Bryan. Would she just pick someone, anyone that was willing to propose? Would she have picked Peter because even if he isn't ready to propose they are falling in love and have the most potential? I could never see a Eric being the last guy standing, she is too much in the friend zone with him.IA that she keeps talking about needing to be engaged and that being the focus. Let's get engaged and see how it goes. I would have trouble with that too. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Yes, he wants that lead so bad, he was almost begging to be sent home last night. IMO.   He knows that the F3 is
almost always a shoo-in as the next Bachelor.   I said, almost... not always!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:44 pm

We can play the what if game to no end, IMO.  But it doesn't matter, IMO.  Bryan was there.  He's all in with Rachel.  And Rachel clearly likes what she sees, hears and receives back from Bryan... End of story, IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:50 pm

Sprite wrote:
Dessler wrote:I think that if the show did not end in a engagement/promise of marriage, Rachel would have declined to be the bachelorette. She said it again on the show, that if she just wanted a boyfriend she would have stayed in Dallas.

Peter is logical in not being sure enough to propose but I think the right thing to do is to leave. It is not new to him what Rachel's expectations are from doing this, she has been saying this since night one. That is where my distrust of Peter comes from, I feel like he gives her just enough for her to not send him home and at the same time goes two steps back. It feels very strategic and manipulative to me. If you are unsure and you care for as much as you say, just leave so she can focus on the people who want the same thing she does a la Brooks, Frank, Constantine. That is what real honesty looks like IMO

Whose to say that he is allowed to leave?

I didn't know they could stop anyone from leaving, encourage (lie) them to stay or dangle something to keep them but not allow them. I'm curious as to why Peter didn't say all this in the beginning, that he doesn't know if he could propose at the end of this.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There have been plenty of F2's that were down on one knee only to be told no thanks, you're not the one. If Peter is the F2, he's no special snowflake, get down on that knee. Since you got this far faking your way through, one more epi isn't going to kill you.

Agree GA. And yet, with each one, I remember the "she shouldn't have done that", seems "weird" that is was considered a cr@ppy thing to do before, but with Peter, it's cool. JMO
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:@FashionLover

yesterday rachel and bryan CLEARLY said that it was heavily chopped. Both said that he went to speak a 1-1 with her dad.

As usual the cutting room made it look like it was an horrible meeting. I am sure if it was, they would not have PRETENDED it went okay. Sorry, but that is completely illogical. For both, it was an important meeting.

EDITS EDITS EDITS........

Peter on the other hand showed his true colors.... AGAIN.

I'm sorry, but to me that is being selective. If Bryan is edited, so is Peter. I don't buy that either of these guys is how they are being portrayed on this show. How they will act post show will be more telling IMO. Sadly, at this point, I just don't care. I want the whole thing over with.

I agree
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Sprite unless he is holding out for the next lead, they can not force him to stay. That is their carrot. I think the lead was his only goal, so he will pick out a ring, etc to get the next lead. JMO.

They have forced other people to stay, so I don't understand why he would be any different. I'm not saying that he doesn't want the lead, he probably does, but people leave when tptb want them. Period. If they want him to stay he will.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:57 pm

timfan wrote:I think Peter already  new by fs that she was picking Bryan so at this point he is probably over it jmo

I think both Eric and Peter knew...and probably Dean. I think Eric at least, has known for a while. Just the way he did a few ITM interviews suggested to me that he did.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:04 pm

As a contestant, I couldn't imagine faking it and being intimate (i.e. kissing) someone I am not into just for notoriety and a chance to be the star of the show, where again you have to fake emotional and physical affections with others you don't like. It makes my skin crawl.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Aria wrote:Which makes zero sense to me, as Bryan has gotten more validation and signs that he will win than practically any other F1 in the history of the show. I still believe that if she loved Peter, she would have settled for whatever deal he was offering her, and if Peter truly loved her, he would have proposed even if he didn't feel ready. They just don't love each other.

Exactly this. I respect everyone's right to their perspective and opinion, but I cannot for the life of me get why anyone can imagine a world where Bryan isn't and wasn't the guy she wanted to walk away from this with. I just don't get how he can be considered settling. FIR. The date selections, including the adrenaline date, the watch date complete with a watch she wants to pass down to kids, the way she let her guard down with him early, the way she was asking about his family the earliest, the way she was saying early on he made her better and made her feel secure flaws and all and she'd never had it, when she turned to mush in real time on our TV screens when he told her he loved her... LIKE. We could go on and on. How on earth has it ever been unclear she thinks he hung the moon above all others? Lol.

Aria wrote:Look at the way he sits there when she's crying - that is not a man who is emotionally attached....It's just the fakeness and the probable hypocrisy...

!!!!!! That was almost jarring. I have witnessed people who don't even really like each other show more compassion/support for someone who was crying than whatever that was meant to be. Omg. That was rough.

And again, like I said, I agree with you, I don't think Peter is a bad person, at all. But his social media gamesmanship and shadiness towards Bryan coupled with his seeming ambivalent about Rachel at best, like why is he even so pressed and petty when he didn't even seem to want Rachel and how... Like I'd get it if he'd even pretended to sort of care or pretended like he might want this woman to be his wife and have his kids, but he sees her crying and it legit is just like... Let me not get started. Yeah. We agree. He's not a bad guy. I just personally do not understand why he didn't tag out when he knew he wasn't in to her or what his hang up is now that he's likely getting what he wanted. To be Bachelor and all else. Like why the extreme shade/pettiness? But, evs. Do you, Peter.

Nillay wrote: Yes !! At this point it looks as if he's been wasting her time. Their first date was Magical and i was so hopeful and excited but it got worse ever since. She sent other guys home for not showing her the things she wants to see, yet she kept Peter for doing the same and a lot more obviously so. Hmmm i really like both Peter and Bryan. But imo It hasn't been clicking with P at all

I completely get where you're coming from. True story. I was going to be totally happy as long as things progressed okay with either Peter or Bryan getting Rachel's heart and I immediately saw the connection with Bryan and why he got the FIR and immediately saw the first date with Peter and thought... Wow. This is gonna be something with these two. And then... That was that. It was over. And I've felt like Rachel and Peter stayed stuck in neutral for a minute, and then I escalated to the point where like, this is beyond neutral, this is a waste of time completely, he's not here for her. Exactly. At this point, jeepers creepers.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702