SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:46 pm

If he'd played into the show format and been more like Bryan, wonder how he'd have been received. laugh out loud Would we have had two Baddies?  And would it have come down to who was the biggest baddy while still saying and giving Rachel what she needed.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:If he'd played into the show format and been more like Bryan, wonder how he'd have been received. laugh out loud Would we have had two Baddies?  And would it have come down to who was the biggest baddy while still saying and giving Rachel what she needed.
Battle of the baddies!! laugh out loud I just speculated something similar in B's thread. Would have been so interesting! Oh well. Excited for tonight!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:22 pm

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 20393865_196931614174720_1627990087780270080_n
riojawine
Watch as @TheRachLindsay 's love story soars to new heights tonight in #Rioja! #TheBachelorette
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8ba6MAaeD/?taken-by=riojawine
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Alanna wrote: Excited for tonight!!
Me too! rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633
Looking forward for it, cannot wait! handwave
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Alanna wrote:@Aria, another awesome post!! Oy I crush on so many of our posters laugh out loud they're so many great thoughts. And I also think the reverse is true as well: if Peter truly wanted Rachel, he would have played along with the show format and done whatever it took to make sure the woman he was falling in love with (if not totally in love with her yet) and wanted post show wouldn't be the only Bachelorette to not get an engagement and experience crazy angst over this show. All imo.

I also doubt she cares at this point but she still has a show to make.

Ian absolutely did not want to get engaged. It was a recurrent theme through out Meredith's season. She was going to pick him regardless, but in the end he did propose because it meant so much to Meredith.

I respect Peter not liking the format of the show, but Rachel wants the engagement, so either play along to the format of the show you willingly applied for or go home. I don't admire that Peter has treated Rachel as if he was the lead and should be pursued by her. Then he gets nasty about Bryan anytime it seems that Bryan is giving her what she wants and making her happy.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:31 pm

So. This is maybe why they have to change clothes before going to see the priest? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:33 pm

SFoster wrote:So. This is maybe why they have to change clothes before going to see the priest? laugh out loud

Great observation. This could account for the extra Peter outfit. Maybe he is gone at F3.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Looks like part of Peter's date is a hot air balloon ride.rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Hot_ai10

Source: my sc from https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8ba6MAaeD/?taken-by=riojawine
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:40 pm

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 20225460_109122699750982_4176138315562483712_n
chrisbharrison
Tonight we roll into #Rioja Spain for vino, tapas and drama
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not only do these two not look in love at all with each other, they don't even look like they like each other!!

Their BL and their tone... it's like they can't even stand to be in the same room together!

jmo but Yikes to ATFR  speechless

Rachelsseason wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-rachel-lindsay-presses-peter-engaged/story%3Fid%3D48817028
It's quite sad to see at this stage in the process, Petey is still trying to make her work for him. no no  Why did she even bring him to F2, I would have cut him there and then.

Whenever Rachel is compared to Peter on how she was like on Nick's season, I disagree completely. Rachel was always vulnerable and real regarding her feelings to Nick. Peter is still playing hard to get, like he's some golden prize, and wanting Rachel to give in to him, instead of finding a way to compromise.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:44 pm

It's epi night! We're almost there! As always, threads are locked and all discussion takes place here so it's easier to follow.

Welcome to our guests who join us week after week. yes

ETA: If you have a viewing link, please share in the viewing link thread for those who may need one. TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:44 pm

coolangel wrote:That clip above along with MF's tweet below makes me think they are going to make it look like Peter leaves at the end of tonight's episode (but he doesn't) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. That'll be the cliffhanger leading into next week IMO.

All JMO

Peter being F3 won't even shock me. The only thing that will shock me is if Peter is/was F1 laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Just to hype for nothing, I can see MF tweeting that and the only thing "shocking" is that it's another TBC episode  Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702