SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:06 pm

We see her eliminating Peter before FRC. We see Bryan's foot coming out of the limo at high noon. If there is a 2nd proposal at sunset, who can it be? I cannot fathom who it could be? This is a process of elimination.

When Rachel is wearing the pink dress in the vineyard, could this be she changed into a 2nd dress for the 2nd proposal, since it was many hours later? Maybe she was a mess from the wind/rain? It just seems like a fancy dress to be wearing for the Thinking Day.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by rosecake Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:08 pm

So in the previews they show a black car going over a bridge en route to the FRC. Based on the locations of the guys' hotels the route Bryan would take wouldn't have to cross that bridge? At least I don't think so. The route Peter would take to the FRC from his hotel would cross that bridge. I'm confused because the US weekly article makes it seem like she will say goodbye to someone before the FRC and only one shows up.

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:08 pm

We don't know that there is not a 2nd limo, right? We just know they have not shown a 2nd limo. IMO, if they had shown a 2nd limo, we would know who won for sure. They always keep it open, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:11 pm

I think it was discussed that no matter where the car was coming from, they wanted to show the scenic route over that ancient bridge.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Do we know the exact date of the FR filming? Maybe checking the weather forecast for that day could give some info as to why its early in the day. Maybe it was going to rain in the late afternoon no idea

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:12 pm

LynnTa wrote:@2observe, IA with you there!  Brooks & Frank didn't want to be TB. I look at BenF & see a guy who wanted it and did what he had to do for it--propose, & Ashley wasn't going to stop him -even if she tried-- :yes:  I see Peter doing the same thing :yes: .   If the prods want it , Peter will propose not because he wants Rachel but to be TB.  jmo
@LynnTa, ITA, and I just remembered Graham's name for Deanna's Season. He also wasn't interested in being the next Lead so he was able to leave.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:15 pm

You know, I'm trying to reconcile this two Rachel's that were apparently present thought out filming.

Rachel #1-- So intuitive she managed to read Bryan beyond his surface level douchebag-ness. Confident, she was able to send demario packing without wavering. Smart, she was able to figure out lee was the snake. Can read body language, She was able to tell Will wasn't into to her. Compassionate, she sent Alex and Adam home cause she didn't want to lead them on. Strong, She was there for dean though out that HTD fiasco.

and then

Rachel #2, who I guess would be what I call the Peter Rachel---Lost Intuition, Can't tell that he is a fake, self-centered person posing long enough to secure his role as next Bachelor. No read on BL, can't tell that he was never into her.  Gullible, manipulated by TBTP whispering in her ear about peter until the end.

I mean, what kinda voodoo does peter posses to turn rachel 180 degrees from who she was with everyone else question  ?

ETA: Maybe she was blinded by..by ..dare I say it..infatuation? love? But NO, that can't be. Her heart was always wth Bryan. So what gives? how does rahcel #2 make sense?

Last edited by FashionLover on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:16 pm

I did find this interview. She said (without hesitation) that her parents liked her fiance.And she told Mario that it would have been a deal breaker for her if her parents had not liked him. (She also told Big Boy that her parents liked her fiance.)

at around :30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmFjXmx89-A

ETA: She also said in her last blog after MTP episode that Eric exhibited the confidence she is looking for in a husband. She also said in episode 3 that her open and honest discussion (with Eric) was what she was looking for in a husband.

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:17 pm

FashionLover wrote:You know, I'm trying to reconcile this two Rachel's that were apparently present thought out filming.

Rachel #1-- So intuitive she managed to read Bryan beyond his surface level douchebag-ness. Confident, she was able to send demario packing without wavering. Smart, she was able to figure out lee was the snake. Can read body language, She was able to tell Will wasn't into to her. Compassionate, she sent Alex and Adam home cause she didn't want to lead them on. Strong, She was there for dean though out that HTD fiasco.

and then

Rachel #2, who I guess would be what I call the Peter Rachel---Lost Intuition, Can't tell that he is a fake, self-centered person posing long enough to secure his role as next Bachelor. No read on BL, can't tell that he was never into her.  Gullible, manipulated by TBTP whispering in her ear about peter until the end.

I mean, what kinda voodoo does peter posses to turn rachel 180 degrees from who she was with everyone else question  ?

Perfect comment! Exactly spot on! What is happening here with Rachel? :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:35 pm

The FRC was May 11.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:35 pm

@Fashionlover, to me Rachel#2 is the one who has to work with Peter (tptb demands it) for the good of the show! She knew at least by episode 4/5 that IT wasn't there with Peter. I'm sure she felt in their kisses, their convos, the BL even more so since she could compare with how she felt when she was with Bryan .They weren't compatible but Prods needed Peter to stay on. They weren't going to let the guy go. He was the closest to a rival that Bryan had. They have to make it believable and I think ALL leads do that with the F2. AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:40 pm

@LynnTa so I guess then the emotional breakup was also demanded by TBTP?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear