SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:What is thinking day?  Normally there isn't a whole extra day between the last LCD and the FRC.  They're back to back, so that's probably her before she gets ready for the FRC, IMO.

JMO

That's the day after the 3rd FD and before the F3 rose ceremony, where the lead stares off into space and voiceovers go through their stress of deciding who to let go. At least all the leads I have seen have done that. Sometimes CH comes to talk to the lead and give advice.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:24 pm

I would think that these days they use camera drones for filming from the air? idk

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:28 pm

@SFoster I think Chris Harrison did an IG story that day (FRC day?) and it was raining? I can't remember the timing of everything though or how it fits into that day of filming.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Don't sleuthers use the limo drives to determine time of day? To me, this says possibly there are 2 proposals. Clearly one is very early afternoon with short shadows and a lot of sun, the limo crossing the bridge is later with long shadows and a sort of mist that could indicate a recent shower. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:32 pm

SFoster wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
HEA wrote:@richmondrose if he is the only one, who cares? plus it is a rain/sun/cloud week... so as soon at the weather allowed it, they wanted full sun for better effect... I mean who wants a proposal under the rain?

It's  always been at sunset because they want the money shot.

What is the money shot?

This year it will Peter having a hissy on the floor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fukkbq7LOIE

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Also when Rachel reaches her arms out to her F1 the weather is cloudier and the shadows are longer and her hair is messier. So it seems like the person stepping out the limo at noon is the F2. And the F1 is the guy in the limo riding over the bridge.

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SFoster wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

It's  always been at sunset because they want the money shot.

What is the money shot?

This year it will Peter having a hissy on the floor.

I posted this in the other thread already but too perfect not to post here again:  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:57 pm

We have SCs of that preview in the SC No Discussion Thread, well minus the second or two of her rubbing her hands and contemplating

I don't think that gives us anything new to SC so I haven't taken time to grab those 2 frames, but I guess I could if they're needed.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:59 pm

I'm gonna stick with US who is usually spot on how the FRC goes. It's clear she lets go Peter the night before. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:04 pm

FashionLover wrote:You know, I'm trying to reconcile this two Rachel's that were apparently present thought out filming.

Rachel #1-- So intuitive she managed to read Bryan beyond his surface level douchebag-ness. Confident, she was able to send demario packing without wavering. Smart, she was able to figure out lee was the snake. Can read body language, She was able to tell Will wasn't into to her. Compassionate, she sent Alex and Adam home cause she didn't want to lead them on. Strong, She was there for dean though out that HTD fiasco.

and then

Rachel #2, who I guess would be what I call the Peter Rachel---Lost Intuition, Can't tell that he is a fake, self-centered person posing long enough to secure his role as next Bachelor. No read on BL, can't tell that he was never into her.  Gullible, manipulated by TBTP whispering in her ear about peter until the end.

I mean, what kinda voodoo does peter posses to turn rachel 180 degrees from who she was with everyone else question  ?

ETA: Maybe she was blinded by..by ..dare I say it..infatuation? love? But NO, that can't be. Her heart was always wth Bryan. So what gives? how does rahcel #2 make sense?

IMO We don't have to wonder coz Rachel told us in her blog why Peter made it that far:

That was the struggle, the push and pull in my relationship with Peter, he was giving me just enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings.
Source: http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/

He was giving her just enough to stay around in her own words.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S603fgwwP08
Peter stating that he will be happy if he is at the end of it with Rachel.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear