SELECT CONTENT

Belinda Rygier - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Belinda Rygier - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Belinda Rygier - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:34 pm

Belinda Rygier
- 34, Love Coach, Queensland

*** placeholder for official bio ***

Belinda Rygier - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* TheBachelor_S5_900x506_GroupNames
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/bachelorettes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Belinda Rygier - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Belinda Rygier - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:34 pm

Love coach and new Bachelor star Belinda Rygier's BIZARRE Sexpo audition tape emerges

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4721550/Bachelor-star-Belinda-Love-s-bizarre-Sexpo-audition-tape.html#ixzz4ncO8Pxq3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Belinda Rygier - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Belinda Rygier - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:33 am

Call me psychic but there are some contestants I can just tell are not going to be serious contenders on the show.  

On a completely unrelated note, here's some more information about Belinda:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4721680/The-Bachelor-star-Belinda-Rygier-shows-after.html

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by PIinthemaking Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:15 pm

I actually know this girl and have her on my insta, so I guess I have to be careful what I say? She's not a friend, barely an acquaintance and I have a feeling she was trying to promote herself / her business when she asked me to follow her on instagram about a year ago. I can't believe I didn't recognise her from all the previous pics, but I doubt she'll stay long.. In saying that, she's bubbly and a bit crazy so might be good to watch! sneakyl

PIinthemaking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:34 pm

@PIinthemaking thanks for the inside scoop! giggling 

No doubt to me they're all on the show to promote themselves so she's in good company  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Belinda Rygier - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum