SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:14 pm

I often notice that it does not take 1000 words to start a fire. Just a statement, no fact, and rumors has it becoming quickly fact. I am glad the mods will add this new rule about SC what we read on SM. I am also starting to better understand the IMO used.

Hero worshiping and groupie syndrome exist for decades. SM amplified I think the phenomena as those people are more reachable thru their own SM. Probably why also some fans think they know them as if they were family and want to protect them with their life.......... I get it that we relate to X or Y. I understand we are more attracted to X or Y too. What I do not get is that this urge to destroy the "other guy" at all cost.

I do not like Peter. I used to on ep1-2. But his pettiness and badmouthing is a nono in my book. I saw no love story whatsoever with Rachel. All the SC showed me that he never had a Chester cat smile when he first met Rachel. (I can make tons of SC to prove my point here). I state my opinion but I do not care about him at all. I sleuth and it is interesting to see how a regular guy can be edited as prince charming. all my comments is to prove he is far from prince charming and just a regular guy. But whatever he is, I am interested only up to the finale. I state my wish that I do not want to see him the next bach because he bores me to death.... that is all. I wish him well and happy with all his business expansion in LA and else. I do. I do not not care. I care to just show him without his white wings and pedestal. but he is no different from the hundred of contestant seen in this show IMO

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 15 Captur42
source - thanks to @Kashathediva for sharing this

VERSUS

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 15 Captur43
my sc from recorded TV - ep1

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:19 pm

https://youtu.be/y14lurkRPwU

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:20 pm

I wan to say is neither Peter nor Bryan is all perfect or all evil.
I think Bryan is f1 and I wish Brachel the best.
I think Peter is f2 and I am glad to see he's happy and out about.

Now I want to know if who's f3? Who's f2? Did she let f2 go before FRC? Will we get more new SCs today? Will the happy couple drop us some more clues? :detective :lookout

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The funniest/saddest thing to me is how these posts become a game of telephone.
I don't understand all the negative. This is supposed to be a fun past time.  It's supposed to be something to share vs divisive. no no

No Sheetz! Glad to see you post your thoughts as you are probably the most influential poster on this board. The negativity and reposts refuting what someone observes or interprets has really ruined this season for me.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5320

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:34 pm

There is a variety of ways that members approach this show. It's kind of a smorgasbord here. (pun intended Smiley )

Some members are super at sleuthing TV locations, TV venues, and TV SCs. I enjoy reading what they come up with, but as for myself, I don't want to take the time to research everything. I appreciate their desire/need for solid facts, even if I don't focus on sleuthing.

Some members are super at researching SM before, during, and after the season. I enjoy reading what they find, but as for myself, I am not SM savvy. I appreciate what nuggets they find, including SHV evidence, even if I don't focus on SM myself.

Some members watch the TV show and develop an attachment  to one contestant or another and become a supporter. Typically based on our own interpretation, from the highly edited TV show, of their personalities and interactions with fellow cast and the lead. I fall into this category.

I listen to words and watch body language and go with my gut feelings about what I see on my TV.  And if anything allows for a myriad of opinions, it is individual viewers coming up with our individual interpretations of what we think we are seeing. We each apply the qualifiers differently (how much did editing, alcohol, prodding, character flaws, peer pressure play a role in the words and behaviors we see on our TV) and we each come to our TVs with our own biases.  This is the messiest part of our discussions but the most interesting and educational to me.

I feel that I learn something about myself when we have these back and forth discussions and friendly disagreements. Sometimes I learn that I appreciate certain personal qualities more than others. Sometimes I learn that I have biases (positive and negative) that I wasn't even aware of. Sometimes I learn about cultural or racial issues. Sometimes I learn that I don't have to be in the majority, don't have to continue counter-arguing, don't have to change anyone else's mind, and also that there are probably many others reading my posts who will silently either agree or disagree with what I am saying. I also have learned that I like to think aloud, so even if I begin a conversation with one viewpoint in mind, after reading input from others and looking at things from a different place, sometimes my thoughts and feelings change. I value the conversations and friendly disagreements we have because of this. I learn from all of you, so thank you for sharing and educating others--in sleuthing TV or SM and in observations and interpretations.

For my own sanity, however, I have found that the best way for me to approach this show is to view it strictly as a show with TV characters that I analyze. I can pick a favorite and fangirl a contestant really hard based on their TV character, but I don't know these people in real life, nor do I think I can know them through some SM posts, magazine articles, or anything else. I have seen time and time again that the typical contestant has other aspirations and isn't your boy/girl next door type. So, when ATFR happens, I give myself a week or two to follow these people, and then I cut the cord. I feel uncomfortable following them closely after they get back to life outside of the show.

Sure, I can enjoy a photo or interview (and thank those who share links), but I try really hard not to care very much. I wouldn't want to be the one being watched or analyzed on everything I say and do, so I don't feel comfortable doing it to someone else. While they are on the show, I view it very differently. They went onto the show to be watched. I am discussing their TV characters (as presented by TPTB) and I know my analysis is flawed. Some members continue to analyze based on (flawed IMO) SM and interviews post-season, and that's fine for them. I just have a different approach. That's what makes this board a smorgasbord!

And thank you to all of the Moderators who work very hard to make this a great environment for all of us!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:37 pm

Ugh I love Rachel! She gives the best interviews, she is so fun and cool. #Ultimategirlcrush.
She talked about her long list of questions for the FS, the guys must have felt like they were being interviewed for a job  laugh out loud

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:41 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 pm

LOL at Rachel dancing when talking about the fantasy suites. What a cutie. I also loved how she analyzed Dean's ILY (I totally agree) and how she was able to have sympathy for his father, as I haven't heard anyone really look at it from his POV and see how tough it was for him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:51 pm

I can watch Rachel's interviews all day. She's real, witty and so well spoken. Like she needs to give celebs lessons how to give great interviews.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Charlize Theron says Rachel shouldn't pick any of the guys DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 15 3806527698 .

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Dessler wrote:Ugh I love Rachel! She gives the best interviews, she is so fun and cool. #Ultimategirlcrush.
She talked about her long list of questions for the FS, the guys must have felt like they were being interviewed for a job  laugh out loud

I see another Rachel here.
I see Rachel who is now talking like her season was done in another lifetime.
I see Rachel being detached and on another level in her life with her fiance
For me she means well all the other guys but I can see that she moved forward.
It is as if the worse is now done and is very confident with what she has.
She obviously cannot wait for this to be over.

All her interviews with the same dress makes me think that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Dessler wrote:Charlize Theron says Rachel shouldn't pick any of the guys DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 15 3806527698 .

I don't know if I would take dating advice from someone who dated Sean Penn laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21