SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Dessler wrote:

So now hot tub scene is cringe worthy and embarrassing for her family to watch. No wonder she didn't mention it in her blog. '
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:53 pm

sdmom wrote:So now hot tub scene is cringe worthy and embarrassing for her family to watch. No wonder she didn't mention it in her blog. '
Jmo.

Haha! Her fiancé is a part of her family now. Hugesmile Her blogs remind me of Kaitlyn's wherein she would gloss over the time spent with Nick while writing love letters to Shawn IMO. For me, all of Rachel's blogs till now have the undertone of 'Peter is such a great guy' and 'Bryan is such a great guy for me' DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 16 4256136633

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:53 pm

sdmom wrote:
Dessler wrote:

So now hot tub scene is cringe worthy and embarrassing for her family to watch. No wonder she didn't mention it in her blog. '
Jmo.

But c'mon--it was sooooo hawt! giggling Apparently, I was not the only one who thought it was cringeworthy. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:54 pm

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:So now hot tub scene is cringe worthy and embarrassing for her family to watch. No wonder she didn't mention it in her blog. '
Jmo.

Haha! Her fiancé is a part of her family now. Hugesmile Her blogs remind me of Kaitlyn's wherein she would gloss over the time spent with Nick while writing love letters to Shawn IMO. For me, all of Rachel's blogs till now have the undertone of 'Peter is such a great guy' and 'Bryan is such a great guy for me' DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 16 4256136633

All JMO

perfect on paper versus perfect for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:57 pm

I bet she received some WTH comments from her family laugh out loud

outside the tube and when she was on top of him to reanimate him on the sofa, I do not remember other moments... do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Of course the hot tub is cringey because she's engaged to a different man laugh out loud I'm sure she'd think it was the hawtest thing possible if her fiancé was the hot tub guy imo. Who knows what she truly thought at the time, cringe or not, but she's someone else's now and has to be faithful/loyal to her man. I got it with Kait and get it now with Rachel also. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:07 pm

@Alanna true. And Rachel said in an interview a while back that her family told her not to go to the fantasy suite when she was leaving for Nick's season. Cant imagine she loved them (and Bryan) watching her mount him in a hot tub laugh out loud.

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:15 pm

I think she'd cringe if it were Bryan too. That's embarrassing for her family to watch regardless of who it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I think she'd cringe if it were Bryan too. That's embarrassing for her family to watch regardless of who it was.  
Idk, I think she'd laugh it off as no big deal if it was Bryan. She'd never call anything Bryan related as cringey imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I think she'd cringe if it were Bryan too. That's embarrassing for her family to watch regardless of who it was.  

I agree that it might be embarrassing to watch for her family in general. I think she got such a clean, almost uptight edit during Nick's season that her family might be shocked too how TPTB have edited her this season - by showing more make-outs than conversations IMO. My friends who watch it unspoiled were joking about how they expected this season to be more like Desiree's and it ended up being more like Kaitlyn's. giggling I won't be surprised if the Lindsays don't have a positive opinion of the show anymore and find the whole experience embarrassing in hindsight. Rachel would be fine though IMO coz she got the happy ending she wanted. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
Idk, I think she'd laugh it off as no big deal if it was Bryan. She'd never call anything Bryan related as cringey imo.

Yeah, I think a lot of us think her kisses on first night is "cringe worthy" too, considering he almost swallowed face off, on FIRST night! But nope, she said she enjoyed it!
jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:31 pm

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21