SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:56 am

Go to the profile of The Ringer Staff The Ringer Staff Sports. Pop Culture. Tech. Jul 24 wrote:

Who Should Be the Next Bachelor?
With a bunch of duds remaining on Rachel’s season of ‘The Bachelorette,’ the field for who will hand out the roses next year is wide open. Here’s who the Ringer staff thinks should strap on a tuxedo and bring ‘The Bachelor’ back to glory.

Peter Kraus

Isaac Lee: Let’s not overthink this, guys. Peter is the quintessential Bachelor: He’s handsome, kind of dumb (“disingenuine” is not a word, dude), and he’s been Hurt By Love™. He’s even got the three most stereotypical Bachelor jobs all at once, as a “business owner,” a personal trainer, and a model. And he’s 31 years old, the average age of the prior Bachelor leads. It’s like the reality TV gods created him in a lab and said, “What if we, like, really overdid it?”
(ABC)

The only concern with Peter is how unbelievably boring he is. He is spectacularly unspectacular, like the Taj Gibson of reality TV — you will not see him on a highlight reel. Still, considering the fact that his recent predecessors include mumblecore Nick Viall and literally incoherent Chris Soules, Peter won’t be too bad to listen to for 24 hours over the course of 13 weeks.

He very well might win this season, but if Rachel picks Bryan or Eric over him, ABC should send an army of producers to his house with a contract. I can’t wait to watch him brag about being the token white guy of his friend group to 30 more women, all while butchering high-school-level words on national television.

source

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:08 am

@AllAboutLove could be he's the producer pick and the fall back guy for R to act out with so in case she did not find someone viable.

The first 1on1 date of the season makes me think that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:16 am

I don't know if it's official or anything but Sean and Catherine's manager was out to dinner with Rachel tonight. No idea if she is officially a client of his now but it could be going that way.

And no one else may care. Lol

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 20 87b72b10 thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 20 86669110 thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:22 am

@nd4reality I still believe that Pete was confirmed early on end of november 2016. They had his application for over a year.

Lets remember they are masters in recruitment IMO

This guy knows exactly what he wants: to be next bachelor. He got a full season of exposure, gain a lot of followers but being TB will increase exponentially even more that number.

It was NEVER about Rachel.. EVER.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:27 am

umngirl wrote:I don't know if it's official or anything but Sean and Catherine's manager was out to dinner with Rachel tonight. No idea if she is officially a client of his now but it could be going that way.

And no one else may care. Lol

Who is sean and catherine's manager? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:41 am

so lets try a possible scenario here

- will continue with the "we are stuck peter and I", ending with him saying that he needs extra time... and she will fall for it

- Bryan date with air balloon and the church on top of the hill... incredibly romantic blahc blah blah

- F3 RC. Eric goes

- Rachel let go peter the following day and he has this melt down.

- Rachel is more affected (said it on PI) and she ALMOST TURN DOWN what she has with Bryan (date ending that she does not know or trust or whatever)

- pink dress in winery: reflexion of who she loves

- bryan picking the ring

- proposal

- the end

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:43 am

Thanks for the heads up @umngirl. Smiley

Rachel was with Matthew Kirschner last night. Here's the Instagram Story he posted via his account at mattyktalent: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18116374_275914259481195_6475097522992840704_n.mp4

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:02 am

likeashipblown wrote:Thanks for the heads up @umngirl. Smiley

Rachel was with Matthew Kirschner last night. Here's the Instagram Story he posted via his account at mattyktalent: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18116374_275914259481195_6475097522992840704_n.mp4

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 20 Captur47
source

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:05 am

I wonder what big things are coming. I'm so excited for her.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:21 am

EXCLUSIVE  Rachel Lindsay Says Waiting to Go Public with Her Relationship — & Her Ring! — 'Is Getting Harder & Harder'
“I don’t even know what my ring looks like anymore,” Lindsay recently told PEOPLE at The Bachelorette: Men Tell All taping. “It’s beautiful and I wear a lot of rings, but I’m ready to wear my engagement ring. I’m ready to have my fiancé by my side. There are so many things I get to do and he’s not with me, and I’m like, ‘Oh my gosh, he would love this so much.’ We’re just ready to be normal and be with each other.”

Now on the path to the altar, Lindsay has no doubt the experience was worth it — even if it was much  more difficult than she originally anticipated.

“I honestly thought this would get easier along the way,” she admitted at the Men Tell All taping. “I thought it would suck at first but that we’d get used to it. No! It gets better every single time we’re together.”

“This is getting harder and harder. I love this man, and I never knew it’d be this great,” she told PEOPLE. “You take a risk when you choose someone because there’s so much you don’t know, but I’m telling you, it gets better every single day. It’s not always sunshine and blue skies, but at the end of every day, it’s amazing.”

She added, “It’s like what Charlotte says in Sex and the City. She’s like, ‘I’m not happy every single moment of the day, but at the end of every day, I’m happy.’ ”

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:25 am

I'm happy rachel seems so happy and that it sounds like the relationship has grown and grown since filming ended. I'm hopeful for them that B will be another f1 that is completely different than the majority of the audience think he is during the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:32 am

likeashipblown wrote:I wonder what big things are coming. I'm so excited for her.

DWTS

announcement is made in NYC via GMA no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21