SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Alanna wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BW8fHkPjkyO/

"My woman"- just brand her butt, B!! It'll last longer laugh out loud

well...... rachel said "my man" and the prods she offered him a watch cantstopl

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by makeover Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Alanna wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BW8fHkPjkyO/

"My woman"- just brand her butt, B!! It'll last longer laugh out loud
Smart Bryan. Putting Rachel as #1 laugh out loud. As it should be.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:@Alanna I chuckled so hard. I'll miss your humor after the 7th.
Why?? Where are we going? laugh out loud I'll be in their fan thread Smiley I am hopeful and optimistic for them and this isn't my first rodeo rooting for a bad boy (alleged) playa laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:09 pm

@Alanna I might not muster enough enthusiasm post-7th, but I hope your optimism for Jojo and Rachel carries through. Hard to defy the unadulterated joy emanating from a love story. Smiley

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Let's learn the nuances of engagement from these two Smiley
https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-rachel-lindsay-presses-peter-engaged/story%3Fid%3D48817028

There are several reasons I don't care for Peter, but this link puts the icing on the cake. He acts so smug, as if HE's the lead. Once again, he doesn't face her when he's talking to her. He turns his head as if she's a nuisance.

I struggle with that then, big time. we talk about finding a common ground... I don't know how to get through that.

You get through it by going home IMHO. She should have booted him right there. It's obvious he is no where near an engagement let a lone a relationship. We know there is always a chosen F2, I'm wondering if he was the chosen one, she knows it, and she's tired of playing the game of trying to pry a commitment out of him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:@Alanna I might not muster enough enthusiasm post-7th, but I hope your optimism for Jojo and Rachel carries through. Hard to defy the unadulterated joy emanating from a love story. Smiley
Totally, way way more fun this way imo and Rachel is loving how Bryan is with her, how he interacts with her and treats her, which makes it doubly fun to watch and follow along imo. She probs fainted a second ago imagining that soon he'll actually tag her when calling her HIS laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Yup, lets get the show on the road. She is so done with all the crapfest and wants to move forward so she can enjoy her engagement with her F1. Thanks for bringing that over @likeashipblown

No worries at all! Glad to do so. Smiley

And exactly to your sentiment. She's looking forward more and more and so ready to burst.

So, now we have one planning an engagement party while the other is going on about "my woman." Oh. I see. #theyarebothoverit

Good on Bryan for putting Rach first in that number one position. Super smart move, guy. Rachel over everything. I mean, for putting "his woman" first in his general comment that may be totally unrelated to Rachel and only about his standard operating behavior when he happens to have a woman. Ha. Lawdy.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The funniest/saddest thing to me is how these posts become a game of telephone.
A member posts something. It becomes misconstrued immediately by another. It gets posted by that member or another somewhere else and immediately sprouts horns and tails.
All of a sudden this member believes this, that member believes that and this other member feels this way and none of it is close to the original.
I don't understand all the negative. This is supposed to be a fun past time.  It's supposed to be something to share vs divisive. no no

thumbsup clapping! you are so great Kash. Well said. There is a quote on fb ( when you don't know you fabricate, when you think you know you speculate and when you do know you just hate) I just can't for the life of me understand why people do that. I enjoy the sleuthing on here, and I thank you so much GA for putting together all their work, thank you sleuthers for your hard work you make fun.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Not only do these two not look in love at all with each other, they don't even look like they like each other!!

Their BL and their tone... it's like they can't even stand to be in the same room together!

jmo but Yikes to ATFR  speechless

Rachelsseason wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-rachel-lindsay-presses-peter-engaged/story%3Fid%3D48817028
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:34 pm

Rachel is so unimpressed. I love her laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:48 pm

@pbmax bestbud!

@AllAboutLove IA he is so cocky IMHO. I posted in another thread, it's as if he's the lead and he's telling her, I'm just not into you. His body language has annoyed me all season, and that's another example. Actually I don't even know what BS point he's trying to make.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 pm

so I am thinking... when Peter is crying river, he wears a fashion jeans and a tee shirt... does not look very much fantasy night to me no?

I think it is the following day when Rachel will pay a visit to him and let him go... and if so I am not sure they had a night together. not sure how this was played out

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21