SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:25 pm

coolangel wrote:
makeover wrote:At the end Alexis mentioned that whenever she meets Rachel, she is talking about her fiance 24/7 --- OMG, Rachel is that annoying friend. The one we all have, laugh out loud.

Haha! I am not at all surprised! laugh out loud Rachel can hardly contain herself in interviews. giggling  At this point, I can see her gushing to her mailman and uber driver as well about Bryan.. err.. Jerome. cheeky

All JMO Hugesmile
Goes along with Bryan being on his phone all night early in the season when he was out with the other guys in Miami.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:05 pm

Does Copper go to his crate to sleep or for relaxation or is it only used for travel purposes?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:39 pm

Add another clue to the "Bryan is Final 1 and Peter Final 2" pile.

US Weekly talking about the F2 breakup.

Note the mention of the guy collapsing after she leaves.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:01 pm

lleyki wrote:Add another clue to the "Bryan is Final 1 and Peter Final 2" pile.

I wonder how accurate that article is about Rachel being torn until the very end. At hometowns and meet the parents, I thought she seemed over it with everyone else but Bryan, but she definitely did seem very emotionally attached to Peter during fantasy suites and in the promos for the finale. And she did say in her Big Boy interview that it wasn't an easy decision and she was tied to multiple people. It feels like a "her heart knew what she wanted and her brain had to catch up" type of situation, as going for Bryan was going against type, but I can buy this is probably the most conflicted a lead has been since Chris.

And, jeez, that breakup does seem brutal. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:10 pm

I think this article is spot on including the sobbing on the floor. I think she really felt very deeply for Peter all along. You can see her getting emotional at their impasse as is he. IMO he loved her and she felt that but he's got too much baggage. It is going to be a brutal good bye.

IMO Peter is very honest about his feelings but has a lot of baggage, which is why he should not do the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Why do I recall that she said she knew her decision or what to do after they met her parents?
Of course nobody will say that officially as if she really did, then the F3 and FD were moot.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:16 pm

And, since when does the lead leave the FRC site before the F2 contestant?

IMO, that does tell me that she lets him go early and several of the sleuthers here have figured it out from SC's.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:22 pm

Aria wrote:

I wonder how accurate that article is about Rachel being torn until the very end. At hometowns and meet the parents, I thought she seemed over it with everyone else but Bryan, but she definitely did seem very emotionally attached to Peter during fantasy suites and in the promos for the finale. And she did say in her Big Boy interview that it wasn't an easy decision and she was tied to multiple people. It feels like a "her heart knew what she wanted and her brain had to catch up" type of situation, as going for Bryan was going against type, but I can buy this is probably the most conflicted a lead has been since Chris.

And, jeez, that breakup does seem brutal. IMO.

I have long believed that US Weekly's articles come from the producers and possibly even having seen the episodes (remember them completely spoiling Nick and Corinne's icky whip cream situation the week before the episode aired). So my guess is this summary is from the edit the producers will give of the finale and the promos do show Rachel looking very emotional and almost drained. So it does line up.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:23 pm

I think she cuts Peter during his LCD and then second-guesses herself for a whole night before the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:29 pm

IMO I think Rachel knew early on that it was Bryan . I think that TPTB made her keep Peter . It was clear to me that from their very first encounter she knew that Bryan was it. I do not think that letting Peter go was that hard for her. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:34 pm

I think the only time Rachel was actually emotionally torn is when TPTB have worked her over and had her ear. Whispering sweet brainwashings.
Kind of like when you are in McDonald's after you haven't eaten a great many hours, you're starved and can't decide between a dozen things. You are starved and will eat anything. It doesn't matter. The styrofoam containers will even do. Then after you've eaten you feel guilty and wonder why the heck you've done that.
Then she goes back to Bryan and kind of sighs in relief. Peter who?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:40 pm

I'm in the minority on this, or maybe even the only one, but I still don't buy the 'she always knew it was Bryan from early on'. In hindsight 20-20, she may want it to have been that way because she is now engaged to Bryan but to me the footage I see, and the words I hear from Rachel on ITM don't play into that theory. I believe her feelings for peter and Bryan were very much on the same playing field, if they weren't IMO, peter would have been gone at f4 or latest f3. Otherwise why keep him so long? it makes zero sense to me other than she actually wanted the guy. If any other contestant had been puling what peter was doing since switzerland, about being unsure, they would have been sent home. If he was there as production material, he would have gone home f4/f3.

ETA: And if we're gonna believe rachel when she says she means what she says, she has said multiple times that she did not know who it was going to be from night one. so we can rule out her knowing it was Bryan from the beginning. Add into it she admitted she thought Bryan was a douche, which to me indicates that it was a slow workup on her part.

Last edited by FashionLover on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21